forum

Kimura Kaela - Real Life Real Heart (offset help)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 12 June 2008 at 00:33:37

Artist: Kimura Kaela
Title: Real Life Real Heart
BPM: 137.59
Filesize: 6197kb
Play Time: 03:12
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.57 stars, 114 notes)
Download: Kimura Kaela - Real Life Real Heart
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I really like this song from Ouendan 2 so I've decided to start making a beatmap for it. :)

This is the orginal version, not the cover, but the beat notes are placed in similiar postions to the cover.

I've only started on easy but I need help with the timings. I think the BPM is fine but the offset isn't set right which is why some beats are off. Any ideas on what to set the offset as?

The parts where the four beats form a sqaure is defentily off but I should be able to get that fixed once the timings are fixed.

EDIT: I chnaged the offset and it works a lot better now. :) Might need tweaking with a bit know and some timinings on the beats to fix.
Topic Starter
RadioShadow
Le Bump :)
Taimae
I never actually played the original Oueden 2 for this, so I can't compare, but the beats seem pretty well on time. Good fun for me, the second half of the song starts to get pretty challenging with the quick double beats. XD I'm not a terribly good player myself, so I only manage to get a C on the second half of the song.

From what I can tell though, the beats are on time with the song. You might need a second or third ear though, just in case. XD But to me, it seems to function very smoothly.