forum

AgentDisney's Graphics Box ◈Status: W.I.P◈

posted
Total Posts
530
show more
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Argh, sorry I'm not sure what happened there...
[Kami]

AgentDisney wrote:

Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Argh, sorry I'm not sure what happened there...
Aww <3 Thx I like it, if it doesn't bother you I'll came here again with same request, but with the rest of the ranking letters
Miunix
Signature
Image Link: This
Size: 640x150 and if possible also a 530x130 version
Text: I'm bad with thinking about quotes or stuff, so if I can ask, can you make up a quote that fits that picture? I'm sorry Q_Q
Which border: None
Animated: No
Anything else: Do your best! \o/
Rin-nya
Profile Cover

Image link: This :3
Size: 4500x955 -I know it has to be 2700x500, but only explain the resolution of the original image-
Text: No
Which border: Transparent
Anything else: Change background or some effect, up to you, thanks ^ u ^
Jafett
Hi :'3
Solo Avatar
Image Link: http://puu.sh/nTFec/2bc98ece69.jpg
Size: 128x128
Text: Jaff
Border: Recommended
Transparent: Nope
Anything else: Nope, and thanks again :3
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
640 x 15


530 x 130
Enjoy!
Miunix
Thanks, I love it!
Just a small question though, is it possible for you to add links on the signature, like channel, steam, etc...
Y'know, like those icons you can click on the signature

If yes,

Here are the links:

Channel
Steam
MyAnimeList

Those are the links I want on my signature, I hope you can Q_Q
Rin-nya
I like it, thank you! :33
Topic Starter
AgentDisney

- NekoBeat - wrote:

Thanks, I love it!
Just a small question though, is it possible for you to add links on the signature, like channel, steam, etc...
Y'know, like those icons you can click on the signature

If yes,

Here are the links:

Channel
Steam
MyAnimeList

Those are the links I want on my signature, I hope you can Q_Q
While I've done something like this before, I don't know how to do it like your last signature was set up. The closest I've come to doing so is with my signature, but those are split into three different parts as can be easily seen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Miunix

AgentDisney wrote:

- NekoBeat - wrote:

Thanks, I love it!
Just a small question though, is it possible for you to add links on the signature, like channel, steam, etc...
Y'know, like those icons you can click on the signature

If yes,

Here are the links:

Channel
Steam
MyAnimeList

Those are the links I want on my signature, I hope you can Q_Q
While I've done something like this before, I don't know how to do it like your last signature was set up. The closest I've come to doing so is with my signature, but those are split into three different parts as can be easily seen. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!
Its okay :)
[Kami]
Hiya! :D Can you make me the rest of the letters please? I know they are a lot of request but I think it's the last time that I request something like this ;w;

Skin Edit
Image Link: Here (Ranking Letter A)
Image Link2: Here (Ranking Letter B)
Image Link3: Here (Ranking Letter C)
Image Lunk 4: Here (Ranking Letter D)
Size: 450x482
Anything else: Ranking letters below




GogoFreak
Solo Avatar or Collaboration? --> Solo Avatar
Image Link ---> http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/char_139953.jpg
Size --> 128x128
Text --> GogoFreak or Gogo, depends on space ;)
Which border? --> Circle
Transparent? --> Yes
Anything else? Nope, thank you <3
GaIaxxi
Hey :3
Solo Avatar
Image Link: http://puu.sh/nXfDN/cafe6338c8.jpg
Size:128x128
Text: Galaxxi
Border: None
Transparent: No

Thanks =)
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
By the way!
If you haven't seen it yet, I've made a new support icon! It has replaced the old non-animated support icon, so if you want your icon to link to my forum, be sure to grab the new icon or the animated icon!
Colin
Userpage Banner
Image Link: http://img00.deviantart.net/98bd/i/2014 ... 77imah.jpg
Size: recommended size
Text: Welcome to Colin's Userpage
Border: a border that goes best with this in your opinion
Animated? yes
Anything else? filters to make it looks brighter and more colorful.
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Miunix
I hope your still alive, last post 2 days ago ;-;
Anyway, I'm back for an avatar.. <3

Solo Avatar or Collaboration?: Solo
Image Link: http://puu.sh/o1Od9/3d7949206b.jpg
Size: 128x128
Text: Neko or Jesse
Which border?: None
Transparent?: No
Anything else?: Make it look really awesome >///<
Topic Starter
AgentDisney

- NekoBeat - wrote:

I hope your still alive, last post 2 days ago ;-;
Anyway, I'm back for an avatar.. <3
While yes I am still alive I won't be able to do requests for a few days. I'm going out of town today through Sunday, but I will try to get your request done as soon as possible once I return!
Miunix

AgentDisney wrote:

- NekoBeat - wrote:

I hope your still alive, last post 2 days ago ;-;
Anyway, I'm back for an avatar.. <3
While yes I am still alive I won't be able to do requests for a few days. I'm going out of town today through Sunday, but I will try to get your request done as soon as possible once I return!
Alright, I can wait :)
Franz
Hi :D

Solo Avatar
Image link: http://hnng.moe/f/9rW
size: 128x128
text: Franz
Border: yes red please c:
trsparent: nop
anything else: make it cool please

thank you :D
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Miunix
Thanks! I love it >////<
InfernoCatcher
Solo Avatar
Image Link -> https://33.media.tumblr.com/avatar_9fbfb9ea309e_128.png
Size 128 x 128
Text -> InfernoCatcher
Border -> None
Transparent -> Yes
Anything else -> Something artistic
Lunatwlight
Solo
Image: aminoapps.com
Size: 128x128
Border: CIRCLES (color red)
Text: Lunatwlight (color red)
Transparent: No
Anything else? Beauty
Miunix

Lunatwlight wrote:

Solo
Image: aminoapps.com
Size: 128x128
Border: CIRCLES (color red)
Text: Lunatwlight (color red)
Transparent: No
Anything else? Beauty
That's not an image link lol
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
It's ok NekoBeat I was able to get the picture before the request.
InfernoCatcher
Solo Avatar
Image Link -> https://31.media.tumblr.com/avatar_b189a92adc3b_128.png
Size -> 128 x 128
Text -> Ha Ha Ha *everywhere*
Border -> Square (red)
Transparent -> None
Anything else -> Bloody
Miunix

InfernoCatcher wrote:

Solo Avatar
Image Link -> https://31.media.tumblr.com/avatar_b189a92adc3b_128.png
Size -> 128 x 128
Text -> Ha Ha Ha *everywhere*
Border -> Square (red)
Transparent -> None
Anything else -> Bloody
You just got an avatar, and you request another one right after? ._.
wonjae
Solo Avatar or Collaboration? : Han Solo
Image Link : http://i.imgur.com/1nPFMTD.jpg
Size : 128 x 128
Text : Grapes
Which border? : Square
Transparent? : nah
Anything else? : MAKE MY FACE LOOK PRETTY :^)


thanks in advance !
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!
Enjoy!
Jafett
Hi :'3
Solo Avatar
Image Link: http://taiyo-subs.de/images/uploads/2013/07/twgok1.png
Size: 128x128
Text: Jaff
Border: Recommended
Transparent: Nope
Anything else: Nope, and thanks again :3 8-)8-):x:lol:
Yazgoth
Solo Avatar
Image Link : http://freecgp.com/wp-content/uploads/n ... ako_04.jpg
Size : 128x128 and 256x256 (if you can)
Text : Yazgoth
Which border? : One that match
Transparent? : Both versions
Anything else? : Best wishes!
TheStickyFoxGuy
Solo Avatar or Collaboration? Solo plz
Image Link: http://puu.sh/odgBR/dbf56d6e1e.jpg
Size: 128x128
Text: TheStickyFoxGuy
Which border? Framed Circle
Transparent? No
Anything else? I love you
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!


Enjoy!
Yazgoth

AgentDisney wrote:

Requests Completed!


Enjoy!
What happened? You gave my image to Jafett, and his to me.
You need to do it once again :(
Jafett

AgentDisney wrote:

Requests Completed!


[6/centre]
[centre]
Enjoy!
Nice avatar :lol::oops:
Yazgoth

Jafett wrote:

AgentDisney wrote:

Requests Completed!


[6/centre]
[centre]
Enjoy!
Nice avatar :lol::oops:
My picture -,-
Topic Starter
AgentDisney
Requests Completed!


Enjoy!
Oh my god I am so sorry for this please don't let this error deter you from my GFX Thread! I could've sworn I put the pictures in the right order but I didn't oh my lord I cannot apologize enough for my mistakes!
Jafett

AgentDisney wrote:

Requests Completed!


Enjoy!
Oh my god I am so sorry for this please don't let this error deter you from my GFX Thread! I could've sworn I put the pictures in the right order but I didn't oh my lord I cannot apologize enough for my mistakes!
No problem bro :'3
Ty again :3
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply