forum

Osu Letter Rankings

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lcookiemonsterz
I assume this where this would go, but i just stared osu yesterday and i am trying to start 3 stars or 4 stars maps but i need my mouse sensitivity high in order, but before that i am trying to get an A or S on a 2 star song but I get the max combo maybe miss 1 and the chart is always green straight, I am getting 300 on 98% of them, but I either get a C or B

So how does that system work is off accuracy, or what, when i look up its like multiply this with this, but really i multiply when i play osu
AND is there a easier way to do the SPINNER with a mouse.
kirueggy

lcookiemonsterz wrote:

Spun Out or git gud are your only two options. Also please stop typing in hard to read colors.

As for letter rankings, are you nailing all of the notes (getting 300 always) or hitting them and sustaining the combo but getting 100 or 50 (you hit too early or too late)
Aiona
I think this should be moved to Gameplay and Rankings.

OT: I think it's what kirueggy said. To get an S/A you have to get mostly 300s and very little 100s. 1 miss will equal to an A, and too many 100s will equal to an A also.

Might be wrong about this, as I haven't been playing in ages, but this is what I remember.
Topic Starter
lcookiemonsterz

kirueggy wrote:

lcookiemonsterz wrote:

Spun Out or git gud are your only two options. Also please stop typing in hard to read colors.

As for letter rankings, are you nailing all of the notes (getting 300 always) or hitting them and sustaining the combo but getting 100 or 50 (you hit too early or too late)

ok thanks and sry for the green i just picked a random color.
Cthru

ionatheotaku wrote:

I think this should be moved to Gameplay and Rankings.

OT: I think it's what kirueggy said. To get an S/A you have to get mostly 300s and very little 100s. 1 miss will equal to an A, and too many 100s will equal to an A also.

Might be wrong about this, as I haven't been playing in ages, but this is what I remember.
Youre right, getting only 300s will get youu ss, several 100s mixed in will get you an s, one x or a lot of 100s will get you an a, then its downhll from there
Cthru
Also looking at your accuracy right now, it doesnt look like youre hitting only 300s. Dont go to 3 stars or higher yet, cause unless you had prior experience or youre a god, you aren't good enough :D
Endaris
For rank distribution look here:
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/FAQ#Grades

@Joshuawhang: Use the edit-button pls.
Cthru

Endaris wrote:

For rank distribution look here:
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/FAQ#Grades

@Joshuawhang: Use the edit-button pls.
Lol sorry for some reason in my head i thought "this is a different thought so i wont edit and add it on" my b
7ambda
I think you should work on getting better at normals before even touching 3-4 star maps.
ZenithPhantasm

F1r3tar wrote:

I think you should work on getting better at normals before even touching 3-4 star maps.
StephOsu
Please read the wiki, it has a lot of stuffs in it
I Give Up
why does the question have to be in eye cancer green :o
GoldenWolf
At least it's not pale yellow
-Makishima S-

GoldenWolf wrote:

At least it's not pale yellow
GoldenWolf

How to describe an animal in color Oo
Whatever, fits Goldie avatar hairs :D