1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Gameplay & Rankings
show more
posted
You're failing to account for CS, OD and Object count there HK.
posted
I believe in Tom.
posted

Endaris wrote:

I believe in Tom.
I dont, 1-2* easy/normals full mod gives still similar pp to ar8-9 3.5-4* insane maps and require zero or even negative skill to play.
posted

Astrofiziks wrote:

i don't care
posted

Tasty Beverage wrote:

Sylveon wrote:

I'm not saying the PP is broken, I'm saying that if you are going to nerf 600pp scores then treat all mods with the same value. I don't believe Hvicks play to be better than Xilvers in the slightest. Yet Xilver gets nerfed severely? Do you think Hvicks play is better than Xilvers and deserves 665pp vs 592?
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ewwwwwww its the shittier version of doomsday.... get off my post :x
posted

nice acc lol
.
posted

Momiji wrote:


nice acc lol
.
Hey, this post was never about me :3

*edit* how did you even spell the name of that song correctly
posted
by reading it :oops::oops:
I really like the song. :P
posted

Sylveon wrote:

ewwwwwww its the shittier version of doomsday.... get off my post :x
Half my playcount, 340 times my rank
Keep trying buddy maybe you'll break 10k one day.

It's ironic that you think my skill level means I'm less entitled to post because your rank tells me you haven't got a fucking clue about this game, so you should leave judgements on the pp system to people who know what they're talking about.

8-)
posted

Tasty Beverage wrote:

8-)
i think he was only semi-serious at most :^O
posted

Momiji wrote:

Tasty Beverage wrote:

8-)
i think he was only semi-serious at most :^O
It's banter.
posted
The only people who can talk about pp are the top 10 :^)
posted
I'll be completely honest - I think the idea of getting 10,000 pp should be reserved as an upper boundary that is supposed to be impossible to achieve yet highly desirable for professional players to set their sights on. The fact that hvick has over 10,000 pp simply means the entire ranking system is extremely lenient and has to be completely nerfed. Scale the whole system back by 10%. Problem solved.
posted
Tom only works that way for the star diff rating.
posted

Tasty Beverage wrote:

Sylveon wrote:

ewwwwwww its the shittier version of doomsday.... get off my post :x
Half my playcount, 340 times my rank
Keep trying buddy maybe you'll break 10k one day.

It's ironic that you think my skill level means I'm less entitled to post because your rank tells me you haven't got a fucking clue about this game, so you should leave judgements on the pp system to people who know what they're talking about.

8-)
ahh.... hit a light nerve with you did I? :( I'm sorry that the truth hurts D:

and I never claimed to be good at the game either.

Nice try though, better luck next time (Y)
posted
Why should anyone be bothered with this?
hvick is just the best
posted
Why does this bother you? You cant even play those maps :lol:
posted
As far as i goes not, this talk is fairly pointless...

You are not gonna improve your skill up to level when you will be able to play this maps and complain about them by talking.

Bye, nothing interesting here anymore.
posted
insert "pls enjoy game" here
posted
Play more
show more
Please sign in to reply.