forum

I love to introduce myself before posting stuff.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Space Chicken
Over the years I took the habit to make an introduction thread before actually posting stuff on forums. I simply think it's a nice touch that often help clarify some details and give temper to your online identity. Moreover, fortunately for everyone, my everyday introduction is pretty short.

So here I am. My username is Space Chicken and I really got a kick out of Osu! since the start of summer!

Briefly, my ingame thrill at the moment is HR scores on fast songs with simple patterns and high overall difficulty. In fact, even though I hadn't played a rhythm game consistently for a while now, my average accuracy makes me rather happy.

Otherwise the only other game I'm still regularly playing is good ol' csgo.

Outside of gaming I do various jobs and commissions mainly in the web development and UX design fields. Beside, the first board I lurked was the skinning one and I might post a skin one of these days. Even if little original: I'll try to make it slick and lovely.

So that's me and what I do in a nutshell, hope you have a nice day!

tl;dr Glad I found another use for my tablet.
Bara-
Welcome!
It's Always a good idea to introduce yourself first. too bad I have never done it, but hey, most forum people know me so that counts too
right?
RIGHT?
Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the forums!
Oh, you might be better of avoiding Off-Topic until you are ready
Most other forums are safe though :3

If you have any questions, just forum PM me, or bug me in-game :3
HazeL
Wow your great...
Enjoy osu!
-SayaKai
welcome!
Mercurial
Welcome to the osu! forums.

Enjoy your stay.
Bufa
Welcome!!!
Hope you like your new osu! family <3
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums ~
Cthru
Bruh you improved so much in the 3 months of summer, im impressed lol
Topic Starter
Space Chicken
Thank you all for the help and warm welcome ~
hannuh
This post seems so formal and stuff. What are you applying for a job at osu community. Pssh. Welcome to osu! Where you find all sorts of mean and nice and stupid people!

P.S. I actually liked this post.