forum

Gabe's September Stamina & Speed Special

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
31Gabe
What is going on, Gabe here once again, and I am going to inform you that I will be starting a series of osu!mania videos and beatmaps for the month of September called the "September Stamina & Speed Special". I will produce 32 beatmaps: one daily, one as a prologue, and one as an epilogue. Almost all of the songs are bosses, and are Level 10 on the classic DanceDanceRevolution scale. When that time comes, be prepared as I tackle onto the toughest step patterns ever made, whether I get the AA, A, or non full-combo results. As long as I do not fail, I will make it on.

What inspired me to do this is Freyja ITG's September special, as she tried to tackle on the toughest in the groove charts ever made throughout the month of September. I will start the osu!mania September Stamina & Speed Special on September 1, starting with the prologue.
Pope Gadget
[Crz]Player
?!
Kamikaze
well, this isn't ddr tho
nor is it even close to being ddr
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Day 1:

The first day was a good start. It was very tough for me to map out "MAX 300", but the other SSSS tracks following it seems to be no problem.
Bobbias
Judging by the video kamikaze you're wrong. This is pure DDR. This is more DDR than DDR.
Guilhermeziat
Oh look, it's the fucking original DDR chart convert for MAX 300! Must've been a hassle to map this one huh?
Aldwych
When i looked at the title i though of https://osu.ppy.sh/u/654108

Got baited
Pope Gadget
STAIAIN GOT NOTHIN ON THIS
Valedict
damn son
Topic Starter
31Gabe
Actually, I'm a different Gabe. I am the one who decided to go back to osu! when mania was introduced. I am also the one behind the DDR-to-osu! beatmaps.

I was able to pass this without making Goods, Boos, or Misses. Crazy, isn't it?
Kamikaze

Serious question, are you actually playing this on pad? Because I honestly don't seee another reason as to why that could be considered as good
Topic Starter
31Gabe

-Kamikaze- wrote:

Serious question, are you actually playing this on pad? Because I honestly don't seee another reason as to why that could be considered as good
I do not have a working dance mat at the moment, so I was playing on pad.
Bobbias
I use the words pad and mat interchangeably so I'm not sure what you mean there.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
I say pad, as in controller. I also use the keyboard as a substitute.
PyaKura
Uuuuuh okay. The only thing that is more or less remarkable here is that you intend to make a video of it everyday lol.

No offense, but I seriously fail to see what is worth watching in those two first videos.
Topic Starter
31Gabe
I ended the special today, with the epilogue song. The BG video sums up the other 31 songs of the SSSS I did throughout the entirety of this month.
mijkolsmith
dude what is up with this scroll speed