Hika wrote:

yooooooooooooooo
Yoooooooooo.

Well this thread was a nice read.
Yuudachi-kun

Granger wrote:

kirueggy wrote:

you will always be stuck born as one of two things; a man or a woman
Not quite accurate (Trans people and them transisitoning is a thing) but this demigirl/boy fad was, for lack of a better word, pretty stupid.
Id respect these things much more if they'd actually do it rather than just say how special they are. Like, you identify as dog? Go and act like one, dog.
Keyword: Born

Trans cannot change what you were born as
Miuyarai

B1rd wrote:

Nanodermic wrote:

Honestly, it's B1rd and he's given me sh!t before so don't bother to take any from him.

incoming witty comment from B1rd about how I am an X and was wrong about Y in thread Z
Don't remember you.
Good.
Necturion
Not sure what purpose this threads serves but Hi, I am gay...
Granger

Khelly wrote:

Keyword: Born

Trans cannot change what you were born as
Oh whups, overlooked that. My bad.
thelewa
this is super gay
Cthru
Why dont we just have this thread locked, seeing where its going
HaruryuuSan

Joshuawhang wrote:

Why dont we just have this thread locked, seeing where its going
This :/
DEAR SPARK
Hai ^~^ Femboy dropping by before the thread falls into the toilet lol
Yuudachi-kun

SCV wrote:

Hai ^~^ Femboy dropping by before the thread falls into the toilet lol
I like you
The Gambler
Thread derailed.

There isn't much to talk about being part of LGBQT+ in osu! What can you possibly relate it to, with context to the gameplay itself?
Syphist

The Gambler wrote:

Thread derailed.

There isn't much to talk about being part of LGBQT+ in osu! What can you possibly relate it to, with context to the gameplay itself?
>Implying this section is supposed to relate back to the game
Aomi
So much hate already, seriously why can't we just get along

OT: Heya, I'm bisexual, nice to meet ya'~
Not much to say about myself, I'm pretty weird.
That's all /o
Yuudachi-kun
Barusamikosu

Momiji wrote:

hi
hi momi
Topic Starter
momp
honestly i don't care if this thread gets locked or not since there are more people complaining and arguing than there are actual participants and i've kinda given up trying. i'm sorry to those who actually like this thread but it's kind of beyond redemption at this point.
kirueggy
this world needs more love and less hate
Yuudachi-kun
Love is overrated.
B1rd
This world needs more strength and less weakness.
kirueggy
You could still be a total "Mel Gibson from Lethal Weapon" badass type of dude but still have room for appreciation...
Nepeta Leijon
there goes this thread
whoop
how about you just make a skype group or something so we don't have to deal with assholes??
Grim Rapper
what's the point of arguing anyways?
just wasting all of your time (including mine)
just get along well
nhule12345
man this Topic @.@
Nutty
Yo guys I'm pan...Oh right, this "have nothing to do with the game.". Btw, this is the "General Discussion" section so it doesn't matter if this have nothing to do with the game.

Peace and Love, yo.
Abraxos
Rather than making a thread a safe haven for LGBTQs why not we open this up for discussion and inform the general public (as public this game gets) about the issues these people face, be it small or large. By showing different experiences about the struggles some might have went through you might just be able to make more people more LGBT friendly.

I truly hate tumblr now. It has tainted the perception towards this community so much so that some people immediately assume everyone on it to have huge victim-complexes and always shove their beliefs down your throat. shameless self plug I personally don't agree with the whole notion of demisexuality as it itself is already flawed.

So, guys. If you are willing to share any of your experiences you have went through I hope everyone else will be empathetic enough to understand where they are coming from. I also hope everyone is mature enough to not attack anyone personally :3

Cheers mate.
Yuudachi-kun
That's better
kirueggy

Abraxos wrote:

Rather than making a thread a safe haven for LGBTQs why not we open this up for discussion and inform the general public (as public this game gets) about the issues these people face, be it small or large. By showing different experiences about the struggles some might have went through you might just be able to make more people more LGBT friendly.

I truly hate tumblr now. It has tainted the perception towards this community so much so that some people immediately assume everyone on it to have huge victim-complexes and always shove their beliefs down your throat. shameless self plug I personally don't agree with the whole notion of demisexuality as it itself is already flawed.

So, guys. If you are willing to share any of your experiences you have went through I hope everyone else will be empathetic enough to understand where they are coming from. I also hope everyone is mature enough to not attack anyone personally :3

Cheers mate.
Someone threatened to beat the shit out of me, a straight man, just for supporting some of my friends who were gay.

I got them suspended after a few ask.fm posts (which are now gone due to their bullshit "no bullying evidence is left" policy)
Patcherelli
...this post makes me sad
Patcherelli

kireuggy wrote:

Someone threatened to beat the shit out of me, a straight man, just for supporting some of my friends who were gay.
yeah i know the feel.
i was actually beat the shit out of for openly saying i was pansexual at a school event.
maybe it was wrong for me to do it, but i was asked to give a speech at the school event and i made a speech about gays/pan/bi/etc., being harassed and how the world needs to open up their eyes.
next day i was walking home from school and was slammed into a fence and then beaten.
the world is so full of assholes.
Abraxos

Patcherelli wrote:

kireuggy wrote:

yeah i know the feel.
i was actually beat the shit out of for openly saying i was pansexual at a school event.
maybe it was wrong for me to do it, but i was asked to give a speech at the school event and i made a speech about gays/pan/bi/etc., being harassed and how the world needs to open up their eyes.
next day i was walking home from school and was slammed into a fence and then beaten.
Wtf is wrong with some people. Being different should never equate to being a freak, much less mean that you should get beaten up. You're doing much better now I hope? Remember, we still love you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :3
neurosis

Abraxos wrote:

I truly hate tumblr now. It has tainted the perception towards this community so much so that some people immediately assume everyone on it to have huge victim-complexes and always shove their beliefs down your throat.
i think that's a lot more to do with people from certain other communities citing super extreme (and often fake/parodied) blogs & fixating on vulnerable people wanting to feel comfortable somewhere, lol
Ocewatt
LGBT meets osu.

Happiness is just a sphincter away.

I'm sorry.
primrose

Patcherelli wrote:

kireuggy wrote:

yeah i know the feel.
people often think that being someone different is bad. the amount of homophobic people is horrendous
Patcherelli

Abraxos wrote:

Wtf is wrong with some people. Being different should never equate to being a freak, much less mean that you should get beaten up. You're doing much better now I hope? Remember, we still love you <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 :3
yes, i am doing much better now, thank you <3
Vuelo Eluko
if the price is right ill go either way
deletemyaccount

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

if the price is right ill go either way
I'm not gay but $20 is $20
Vuelo Eluko
you got it backwards m8
kirueggy
Glad to know greed has already ruined our society as a whole
Mofu kun