Thank you! <3
meii18
Congratz :c
TicClick
однако!
Kazuya
Gratz Hencegnő
SKSalt
Did the Taiko diffs QF without receiving Mod????? I see it like that as far as I watch a forum
Krfawy
I'm not sure if you guys are aware Raiden's maps last longer than Mystyk's maps in this particular mapset if you calculate all the non-break sections because he mapped everything without any real break when there is a real one in Normal from 01:36:006 - until 01:52:006 - and maybe it is arguable like 'but there is no need to map it', however, still GDer mapped more than the host and I don't think it's okay at all. :/ Similar thing happened there: *CLICK* and the difference was smaller than here, so...

And I have concers about Normal as it is the easiest difficulty in the mapset. The thing is, why are 00:53:006 (2,3,4) - those triples so far away from each other? Seriously, clicking CIRCLES is not easy for easy/normal players and you expect them to move cursor so quickly for a real triplet made of circles? I doubt noobs will be able to click it quickly without doing extra effort while playing. The same goes for other triples like 00:57:006 (2,3,4) - here and 01:13:006 (2,3,4) - here and so on. The problem is not that you're using triples but the spacing between the notes is a real issue as it will prevent noobs from playing your diff. Yes, for sure, people with 3000 playcount may play it quite decently with mods but they are not beginners anymore and the difficulty is aimed for noobs, right? How about you use 0.7x distance for circle triples then?

Васс, могу я задать вопроса, почему ты делаешь разные стаки для 00:47:506 (2,1) - 00:48:506 (2,3) - 00:50:506 (2,3) - 00:52:506 (2,3) - 00:54:506 (2,3) - 00:56:506 (2,3) - 00:58:506 (2,3) - 00:59:506 (4,1) - и так далее? Это было бы лучше если ты бы могла делать то же самые стаки а не такие... ОЧЕНЬ разные когда ритм и звуки такие самые. Да, я знаю, очень креативные паттерны, ет це те ра, но так... не вижу смысла, ни почему так это есть как теперь. :C

Sorry for coming so late, I remembered I had to mod it as you modded my Cheryl Cole mapset but I've just seen the mapset in qualified section and I had a feeling I wanted to play it and I noticed those things. Please don't blame me for trying to learn how to taco. ;_;

EDIT: Is it just me and my PC or the mp3 file is 304kb/s instead of the maximum value which is 192kb/s?
Sieg

Krfawy wrote:

EDIT: Is it just me and my PC or the mp3 file is 304kb/s instead of the maximum value which is 192kb/s?
Variable, 182kpbs average

Hanjamon
About Taiko, it's fine IMO, usually, Taiko doesn't has too many breaks compared with Standard, it's a different gamemode
Yuii-

Krfawy wrote:

Seriously, clicking CIRCLES is not easy for easy/normal players and you expect them to move cursor so quickly for a real triplet
Come on, Krfawy. We both know this pattern is pretty much sightreadable. The triplets on the Normal are more than okay, it's not a 280 BPM map. Pretty simple and slow pattern overall.

Don't know what you said in Russian so that might be important, I guess.
Krfawy

Yuii- wrote:

Come on, Krfawy. We both know this pattern is pretty much sightreadable.
Sorry for being bluntly honest but let me know when someone with rank 500K or lower quotes you in this thread.
Natsu
This normal difficulty is really easy to play, new players should be playing Easy diffs, if you are starting your map with a normal difficulty, you should map a normal difficulty not an Easy difficulty, the triple circle pattern is not hard for a normal diff level, in fact is the only thing in this normal difficulty that require a little challenge, the rest is mapped in 1/1, was expecting something really hard, but this normal difficulty is really new player friendly.
Topic Starter
Mystyk

Krfawy wrote:

I'm not sure if you guys are aware Raiden's maps last longer than Mystyk's maps in this particular mapset if you calculate all the non-break sections because he mapped everything without any real break when there is a real one in Normal from 01:36:006 - until 01:52:006 - and maybe it is arguable like 'but there is no need to map it', however, still GDer mapped more than the host and I don't think it's okay at all. :/ Similar thing happened there: *CLICK* and the difference was smaller than here, so...
Hanjamon explained already.

And I have concers about Normal as it is the easiest difficulty in the mapset. The thing is, why are 00:53:006 (2,3,4) - those triples so far away from each other? Seriously, clicking CIRCLES is not easy for easy/normal players and you expect them to move cursor so quickly for a real triplet made of circles? I doubt noobs will be able to click it quickly without doing extra effort while playing. The same goes for other triples like 00:57:006 (2,3,4) - here and 01:13:006 (2,3,4) - here and so on. The problem is not that you're using triples but the spacing between the notes is a real issue as it will prevent noobs from playing your diff. Yes, for sure, people with 3000 playcount may play it quite decently with mods but they are not beginners anymore and the difficulty is aimed for noobs, right? How about you use 0.7x distance for circle triples then?
Same as Yuii- and Natsu said already. Ths is a Normal difficulty, not an easy, moreover it is already easier than it should be. The BPM is very low and if my diff didn't have those 1/2 circles it would be pretty much an Easy difficulty. There is a Hard difficulty as you can see, so the normal needed this kind of "challenge" to have a better difficulty gap. The spacing is equal, just how it should be.

Sorry for coming so late, I remembered I had to mod it as you modded my Cheryl Cole mapset but I've just seen the mapset in qualified section and I had a feeling I wanted to play it and I noticed those things. Please don't blame me for trying to learn how to taco. ;_;
Well I'm sorry that nowadays maps have to be qualified to get some attention.
Irreversible
Yo, the pattern in normal is okay, I personally don't see what's wrong with it. About the break time in taiko, it's actually conflicting with the RC where the mapowner needs to have more or equal parts mapped of a mapset.

Even though I think it's really unnecessary in this case, a rule is a rule, so please fix that up and call me for rebubble.

EDIT: Actually the RC is not quite clear in terms of that, it says most contribution but it does not define "contribution".. as for my understanding, the amount of diffs is contribution, other people say draintime. Collabs are something different. As soon as it is cleared up, this can be requalified in no time again.
Topic Starter
Mystyk
I think it's not right to compare difficulties like this...just because his drain time was more we still both mapped 2 difficulties.

No guest mapper should have more difficulties in the mapset than the creator, all modes together. For collaboration mapsets, the uploader should take part in all collab difficulties. The person who should upload the map is the one who contributed most to it. Maps with an ambiguous set of difficulties such as collabs will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis to ensure that the submitting mapper is properly accounted for.
No one has more difficulties than me.
Stefan
That's not good if we start to be nitpicky because of contribution (aka how many seconds did every mapper mapped) in this case. :v
riffy
I personally have no issues with that set. Contribution is a case by case thing and linking other sets as examples makes absolutely no sense, whatsoever. In this very set, we can see that there is an even number of difficulties made by GD mapper and Host mapper, so it's a fair share. The drain time is something that does not really decide anything in this case.
Bonsai
Taiko is much easier to map than Std so Mystyk contributed way more

:^)

/runs
Yuii-
Just map a couple of seconds or we could even make an Easy Collab in like 30 minutes if you wish. I have no problem with that. Actually, yeah, Raiden has mapped a couple of seconds more than you and that's what causing your map to be unrankable.
Irreversible
So we can agree on that it is okay for this mapset?

After discussing it with some QATs + some people of the community, we have decided to requalify this mapset.

GJ again, Mystyk!
Topic Starter
Mystyk
Thank you!
Natsu
congratz~
Yuii-
re-gz!
Topic Starter
Mystyk
Thanks!
Vass_Bass
wow
Narrow Minds
Loevly beatmap. Playable and enjoyable. Congratulations (:
Krfawy
I'm glad it got discussed by the higher staff and because of ideas to make ranking criteria more strict when it comes to hybrids: *CLICK*. Congratulations for making it clear guys and thank you for considering my worries. And congratultions for getting the song qualified Mystyk! \o3o/

Now, could you, please, rank your vocals my dear? *MYSTYK FOR EUROVISION 2017*
Kei
Grats Mystyk <3
Topic Starter
Mystyk
Thanks! <3