forum

Michael Jackson - Bad

posted
Total Posts
show more
peppy
Feedback seems awfully positive. Added to official list.
Topic Starter
Loginer

peppy wrote:

Feedback seems awfully positive. Added to official list.
O.O *Faints, then wakes up to go to school*
Fruit_old
Nice beatmap and a classic song.
Good beats in this beatmap.
Looking forward to more beatmaps of MJ's song.
JacoPOP
There's some problems of timing on some beats and sliders..
I don't have time to correct it.. can you please check??
Ivalset
Huh, check the red slider at :14. It breaks my combo every time, and I can't fathom why.

Somehow fruit managed to get through it though...
peppy

Ivalset wrote:

Huh, check the red slider at :14. It breaks my combo every time, and I can't fathom why.

Somehow fruit managed to get through it though...
Fixed and re-uploaded. For those interested, this occurred due to a BPM change after slider placement. It is always a good idea to play through the song and make sure sliders still look OK after changing timing settings. If you see a slider scoring tick overlapping an end circle, its usually a bad sign, so adjust that slider appropriately.
eyup
Nice map for a nice song! Great to see MJ finally make his appearance on osu! :D
Topic Starter
Loginer
I've created an easy version of the beatmap. I've also given the hard version a difficulty name. :0
Both the new and the "updated" version are found attached below, and in the .osz in the first post.

Download: Michael Jackson - Bad (Loginer) [Easy].osu

Download: Michael Jackson - Bad (Loginer) [Hard].osu
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Nicely done! Ranked the Easy one. =D
awp
I downloaded it about ten minutes ago (after the reupload?) but it's still not listed as a Ranked beatmap. Do I have to download the Beatmap from the specific Ranked category? Because I just downloaded it from this thread.
peppy

awp wrote:

I downloaded it about ten minutes ago (after the reupload?) but it's still not listed as a Ranked beatmap. Do I have to download the Beatmap from the specific Ranked category? Because I just downloaded it from this thread.
Does clicking the "click here to update this beatmap" in-game work?
awp
I'll be honest...I haven't actually found it. I have the home button and the refresh scores button...is it placed somewhere else?
awp
Oh ho ho, it's not a button at all, but some text!

All's well now.
Topic Starter
Loginer
In honor of Michael Jackson's death, I've decided to remake this beatmap. Just like I remade Ghostbusters a few months ago and rigged Pippi last week, except I'll actually do it this time. Unless there are any objections, I'll just go ahead and send this to Pending.
Derekku
Sounds like a plan~
Topic Starter
Loginer
Advanced (DONT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE PEPPY OR WANT TO DIE)
On second thought, never mind.
LuigiHann

Loginer wrote:

Advanced (DONT DO THIS UNLESS YOU ARE PEPPY OR WANT TO DIE)
On second thought, never mind.
Just map it from scratch, and submit it as a new map. Bad 2. :p
Saturio
Do you have 2 Bad?
Larto
This map....

it's bad.

I HAD TO.
RemmyX25

Larto wrote:

This map....

it's bad.

I HAD TO.
YYYYEEEEAAAAAA.......
Jasny
Nice map, however the hard version is a bit arythmic. Listen to the song more carefully, or even slow it down and i'm sure you'll see whats the point
Huskatron

Jasny wrote:

Nice map, however the hard version is a bit arythmic. Listen to the song more carefully, or even slow it down and i'm sure you'll see whats the point
Why did you comment on a 5 year old map?
Shurelia
and why even you replying to a 3 years old post ?