forum

Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-470

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Great Gacko
A friend got for himself a new tablet for his drawings, and he gave me his old Tablet, which is the one described on the tittle: Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-470

I don't do much drawing, but I know that some people do play with tablets. I wanted to try that but a friend told that I need a program to change the properties of the tablet because on Osu! mine is going way to slow and it can go take direct commands like going directly to the other side of the map; it can only takes steps towards it. This friends has a tablets with some programs for it, but alll I have is the program that came with the drivers that I installed, and they are pretty much useless.

Does anyone else on this forum plays with this tablet? What do you do to take it to the most optimal way of playing with it? Or maybe this tablet is useless for Osu!?

Please, help me out ^^'! :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D
Endaris
E m i
I didn't understand anything but I also use this tablet :oops:
Synpoo
that tablet is pretty useless for osu!
Endaris

Synpoo wrote:

that tablet is pretty useless for osu!
So that's why Momi is so bad xddd
-Makishima S-
1) http://www.wacom.eu/index4.asp?pid=29&lang=en - download and install drivers
2) You will have full area so nothing to change there
3) Run Osu!
4) ???
5) Profit
Topic Starter
Great Gacko
Hello guys! The problem is that I installed the drivers but a friend told the movement of this tablet is too slow, and it doesn't go to where I want, it just moves towards the direction I pretend to go. Momji, you use this tablet? Do yuo find it usefull? How do you use it?
It is useless? How comes?
E m i
If it's too slow then change the area in the drivers, it's as good as any other tablet.
how do i use it? just put the tip of the pen near the tablet surface xd
Explosive Fart
I

Great Gacko wrote:

it just moves towards the direction I pretend to go.
...wat
ZenithPhantasm
Full area or gtfo
darkmiz
don't forget to choose "pen mode"