forum

[resolved] I Can't Connect to Bancho!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bramble
Problem Details: I can't log into osu from the game, it refuses to connect to Bancho. As I can see from the website, and stat.ppy.sh, the server is just fine. What gives? Also I might want to mention that every time I start osu now since the last update, it's been downloading three files as if it was going to tell me that there's a new update, but then it says I'm totally updated and keeps giving me the link to the same changelog.

EDIT: I got on....idk what just happened

osu! version: 20150826.3 (latest)
Trosk-
Make sure that your firewall or antivirus are not blocking osu!. If they are not, restart your PC and router and try again.

If it's still not working after that, probably you are experiencing routing issues from your ISP.
Topic Starter
Bramble
I guess it must be the ISP since once again I'm disconnected, and I've been logging on just fine the past few months :/ Thanks for the help though
Trosk-

BrambleClaw wrote:

I guess it must be the ISP since once again I'm disconnected, and I've been logging on just fine the past few months :/ Thanks for the help though
To be sure, open the cmd, type "tracert cho.ppy.sh", press enter and see what are the results. If there are any timeout or really high ping, the it's a problem with your ISP.
Topic Starter
Bramble
No idea what I'm looking at lol

Trosk-
The 2nd point is timed out. You are experiencing routing issues, like I said earlier. I guess that the only thing that you can do is to wait until it's fixed.

Maybe you could contact your ISP and tell them what is happening.
Topic Starter
Bramble
No need, everything is fine now. Thanks for the help though, at least we found out exactly what happened c: