Silver Forest - Tsurupettan

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Nharox
*bump*
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Nharox
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
You still haven't snapped the circles to the new timing.

Go into editor, select all and move them to the correct ticks.
Topic Starter
Nharox

peppy wrote:

You still haven't snapped the circles to the new timing.

Go into editor, select all and move them to the correct ticks.
Should be fixed now. ;)

Topic Starter
Nharox
Does the beatmap need any more improvements or is it ready to get ranked?
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This song is catchy! <3

[Easy]
All good!

[Normal]
Also all good!

[Hard]
D=
01:55:95 (5) Move 1/4 beat RIGHT on the timeline.

[Insane]
<3

Only problem I saw was that one note in Hard. Other than that... well, you deserve a bubble. MAKE SURE YOU FIX THAT NOTE! O_O!
Topic Starter
Nharox
Wops. Thanks for the help, I fixed the note. :)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Hey, would you mind if I made an insanely insane version of this song? Cuz, you know, fast vocals. >_>

Fairly sure I can make it work. =3

Up to you though.

Edit: Talked to Nharox in IRC, said I could do a mode of my own. Just finished it, so here ya'll go!

Download: Silver Forest - Turupeta (Nharox) [Hito's Insane].osu
Rolled
After some IRC discussion, I think you should deffinately include hito's version in this map back because:
1. Hard and insane are pretty similar. Imo (and peppy's also) ditch hard, kick the circle size up 1 in insane and rename that to hard. It is not very insane imo, I could probably FC it within 3 tries.
2. Insane/hard are also pretty linear. Theres a lot of copypasta too. The last like 30 seconds is the same combo?
3. Hito's version is awesome

So yeah, nothing wrong with your maps I just wish there was more variety incorporated into it. It's nothing worth going back and redoing though, so once you consider the things I said and check out hitos, etc, I'm all for ranking this.

(I'm going to have to go a bit more in-depth in modding hito's though. That shits crazy)
Topic Starter
Nharox

Nharox wrote:

!Update! Added Hito's Insane, Very Hard = Old Insane and some changes on Hard and Very Hard~
:)
Rolled
The only reason I suggested that you drop hard is because peppy wasn't too thrilled about having a 5 difficulty map pack :(

If you get the okay from him though, I will rank this.
Saturos
Hito version shouldn't be ranked with those 1/8 streams, imo.

Also, don't you dare rank this, Rolled. This bubble is soooo old, dropping back to star for now.
Topic Starter
Nharox

Saturos wrote:

Hito version shouldn't be ranked with those 1/8 streams, imo.
Where's the problem? Wizards in Winter or IOSYS beatmaps have the same. Imo these are beatmaps just for fun, noone will beat them anyway.

Saturos wrote:

Also, don't you dare rank this, Rolled. This bubble is soooo old, dropping back to star for now.
>_>"
Saturos

Nharox wrote:

Where's the problem? Wizards in Winter or IOSYS beatmaps have the same. Imo these are beatmaps just for fun, noone will beat them anyway.
Exactly, ranking standards. I'm sure one or two of us could pass it, but really, with the rest of the map being kind of bullshit already, 24 beats per second stacks are completely over the top.

Nharox wrote:

Saturos wrote:

>_>"
awp bubbled it two pages ago, and it did not include the hito version + multiple changes at that point. It'd be the same as only one mod ranking it if Rolled did so. ;x

With that said, though; I was going to bubble this myself until Hito added her map to this. ;x
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I guess I'll just have to fix it, no? =3

Edit: Fixed.

Download: Silver Forest - Turupeta (Nharox) [Hito's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Nharox
I added the fixed version~ ;)
machol30
I'm not really sure if I agree with Hito's Insane or not. It is pretty insane, and I could pass it on third attempt. >_> Also, five difficulties is really pushing it.

I really hate some of the spacing in Easy and Normal. Enormous spacing!

And do you plan on adding more sounds (whistles/finishes)? I notice just one lonesome whistle in the middle. :(

Hard: 99.09%
Very Hard: 98.17%
That is so unlike me!! o_O
Topic Starter
Nharox
Topic Starter
Nharox
This post is here to bump the topic. D:
The Idler
The background video doesn't work correctly for me... After the image has disappeared the screen just stays brown; the game goes on but the background video won't. Pressing esc to bring up the menu seems to fix this for the round, but it's a bit annoying to always have to pause the game and resume if I want to play this. All other beatmaps and their background videos seem to work fine.

Can anyone help me? I really like this song.

Edit: Nevermind, the problem occurs in a few other maps as well where the video stays still at the start.
Topic Starter
Nharox

The Idler wrote:

Edit: Nevermind, the problem occurs in a few other maps as well where the video stays still at the start.
I had the same problem too but only once. But you have the problems on other beatmaps too so it may be a bug. ;)
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Whenever video errors occur, it's usually because of your codecs. I updated my codecs (again) and it worked a lot better.

Also rawr, give more op lookingness at this. Stuff etc.

>_>
James
uhh 20 offset?

EDIT: remove your easy and replace with this one.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4191&p=37196#p37196
Topic Starter
Nharox

James wrote:

EDIT: remove your easy and replace with this one.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4191&p=37196#p37196
It's the short version so it doesn't fit. And I can't use the video~
James
peppy suggested it so force it to fit! j/k

40 offset
Topic Starter
Nharox

James wrote:

peppy suggested it so force it to fit! j/k
Mkay, I'll try it~
James
youre ignoring my offset suggestion.
you could say that it is off you know.
Topic Starter
Nharox
I finally added cx_time's Easy and it fits with the long version. :)

James wrote:

youre ignoring my offset suggestion.
you could say that it is off you know.
I don't know which Offset is the right one, peppy and awp say 40, you say 20. D:
digimon514055
lghjklhll
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Where's Gemi when you need him? D=

Topic Starter
Nharox
*bump*

I still don't know which is the right offset. D:
Topic Starter
Nharox

Nharox wrote:

I still don't know which is the right offset. D:
;_;
Topic Starter
Nharox
^
peppy
Easy offset is wrong - you never updated it.
Also care to drop a difficulty? Unless you think they are all unique, I think having four in one beatmap is already plenty.. I'll leave this up to you.

Easy definitely needs fixing though.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
While I may be a part of this map with my own difficulty, I can still mod. =D

[Easy]
Offset: 5,345
00:27:04 (1) This spinner feels better 1/1 earlier, same ending spot.
01:01:67 (1) Same with the other spinner, feels better 1/1 earlier.
01:31:01 (1) Again, make it 1/1 earlier. =/
02:05:67 (1) ^

BREAKS: After adjusting the offset, replace all breaks with new ones, as they start/end wrongly.

I don't really like half those spinners, but that's just me. >_>;
Topic Starter
Nharox
^ Thanks for the help. I updated Easy.

peppy wrote:

Also care to drop a difficulty? Unless you think they are all unique, I think having four in one beatmap is already plenty.. I'll leave this up to you.
Well, I tried all difficulties (again) and I'm pretty sure that they're unique. There's something for everyone. :P
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Saturos
I was willing to rank this before sans Hito difficulty. *wink wink*
Topic Starter
Nharox

Saturos wrote:

I was willing to rank this before sans Hito difficulty. *wink wink*
D:

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

TI haven't looked at your Hard or Very Hard lately, but my suggestion is to somewhat "merge" the two into a in-between kind of map. A little harder than hard, but not as hard as very hard. That's just my thoughts, though. >_>
You just don't want to see your Insane removed. :P But seriously, Hard is a lot easier and Very Hard harder (this sounds weird). Anyway, look at the hits. >_> 293 - 430.
show more