a few questions :A

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Inhale
hey :p
first of all sorry for my english

so i got a few questions about a second account
( and before you start spaming that this is not allowed - the account is not for me and i asked the support about it )

my girlfriend visites me every day - every 2nd day and started 2 months ago to play osu after she watched me a few times
we started to play on the same account because she didnt wanted to create a own one ( no internet at her house lolol )
but now we would like to have 1 account for each ( friends - accuracy - if we break up xD ) she plays a little bit better then me (shame on me xD ) so its stupid that i ruin the accuracy all the time

i asked the support what i should do now and they told me its ok to create a new account aslong as we create it on a other pc / laptop

so here is my question
1. like i said she got no internet at her house - but got a laptop that she could use at my house if she creates a account with my internet ip is this a reason to get banned ( the support only told me we need a other pc / laptop ) ?

2. could the account get banned if she plays on my pc because there is runs with more fps and the laptop keys are crap ( and no we cant use a other keyboard there because there is only one usb port on this laptop (or whatever this thing is called ) and the port is in use for a tablet )

i hope you can help me out :D
deadbeat
no and no
kirueggy

LolKawaiii wrote:

xD
FuZ

LolKawaiii wrote:

lolol
Bweh
You won't get banned, don't worry.

They'll know. If you're not sure if you're breaking any unforgivable rules, keep calm unless some masked men come at you and throw a bag over your head. If you find yourself tied to a chair in a room with no light except a strong fluorescent light shining down on you, you probably broke a rule. You can usually reflect on your actions as the secret policemen beat you with a wet noodle, but it's not compulsory. Just bear with it until they get tired. Afterwards, just make your case and they'll probably understand. Then you'll be led out and you'll all laugh it off while making some comment about a modmin's mom.
Trash Boat
^Pretty much that, except for the kidnap and the beatdown.
kirueggy
Pssh. I know a LAPD Sergeant and he tells me interrogations don't go like that at all unless they're some racial minority/some asshole that took away their time (usually if they led police on a chase)
Bweh
It's not an interrogation though
fat pear

some oblivious braindead user wrote:

hey
Rilene

imRaindrop wrote:

my girlfriend visites me every day - every 2nd day and started 2 months ago to play osu after she watched me a few times
we started to play on the same account because she didnt wanted to create a own one ( no internet at her house lolol )
but now we would like to have 1 account for each ( friends - accuracy - if we break up xD ) she plays a little bit better then me (shame on me xD ) so its stupid that i ruin the accuracy all the time

i asked the support what i should do now and they told me its ok to create a new account aslong as we create it on a other pc / laptop

so here is my question
1. like i said she got no internet at her house - but got a laptop that she could use at my house if she creates a account with my internet ip is this a reason to get banned ( the support only told me we need a other pc / laptop ) ?

2. could the account get banned if she plays on my pc because there is runs with more fps and the laptop keys are crap ( and no we cant use a other keyboard there because there is only one usb port on this laptop (or whatever this thing is called ) and the port is in use for a tablet )

i hope you can help me out :D
1. Creating account on same IP doesn't mean same accounts, you're safe, no need to worry.

2. You're safe from being banned, as long if you use different accounts, one for you and one for your girlfriend.

Just enjoy the game and have fun with your girlfriend.
B1rd
Thank god it was a real question and not a shitpost.
EneT
I trust German people to be decent.
Seiga
What's a shitpost
fat pear

Syn wrote:

What's a shitpost
look at your posts
Shohei Ohtani
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/bluster_kong

Brother's account. So far nothing has happened to it, even when I was searched for multi-accounts . If you want to be extra safe, e-mail support explaining the situation so you don't accidentally get multi-account silenced.
nhule12345
you won't get banned for that reason , even if it happened you can make an appeal tho