BeatofIke
4 month old bubble. RIP
Topic Starter
Rinzler

BeatofIke wrote:

4 month old bubble. RIP
yes please check this map ;w;
BeatofIke
You have unused hitsounds lol. Remove Cymbal.wav and Snare.wav. Other than that, the standard difficulties looks fine to me.
Topic Starter
Rinzler

BeatofIke wrote:

You have unused hitsounds lol. Remove Cymbal.wav and Snare.wav. Other than that, the standard difficulties looks fine to me.
cymbal.wav and snare.wav are used on mania set, i want to change the BG with this one, is it appropriate ?
should i give you kudos xdxd
BeatofIke
That BG looks inappropriate lol and no need for kudosu :3
Doyak
Yeah I think it's inappropriate too, but I'll take it, thanks
Topic Starter
Rinzler

Doyak wrote:

Yeah I think it's inappropriate too, but I'll take it, thanks
LOL
well ok then, i will leave it with current BG, now i'm readyyyy
Doyak
It's happening... in 10 months
Topic Starter
Rinzler
sorry for waiting toooooooo loooooooooooooooong
BeatofIke
Have fun!
Julie
AYY FINALLY DOKKIN SUMMAAAH AVENTUREE!! D-D-D-DOKKIN SUMMAH AVENTURE!!!!!
Arzenvald
srsly
erlinadewi-
Congratz rinzler o3o)/
Doyak
OMG it happened
Topic Starter
Rinzler
thank you ike <3
Underforest
Congrats!
Sies
tinggal nunggu makan" aja ini mah :D
Mazzerin
01:06:360 (1) - no idea what you were thinking when making this, but nothing calls for repeated patterns in the song nor does the intensity increase to make the spacing larger, not to mention the 18(!) singles in a row at 270 bpm out of literally nowhere and weird flow (starts out with 2 lines then suddenly goes into spaced triangles ugh)
it's not like I care though, do what you want, it's already qualified and worse maps get through without any problems. it's just that I expected more from you
Sieg
K.Penguin's Summer Adventure!
01:06:360 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I agree with Mazzerin, this is quite a huge diffculty spike spike. Music wise it should be somewhat consistent with 01:11:693 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - same phase but no gradual sapcing, no complicated flows which is much more logical and playbale. So the best way to fix this will be repalacing with some kind of 01:11:693 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - similar pattern and reducing amount of 01:05:693 (3,4,5,6,7,8) - this circles.

SPOILER
Also I can provide some reliable facts:

1. this is quite a prof of huge unnecessary difficulty spike

2. this is how it looks from SR perspective, you can freely add some kind of bonus to this spike because of the represented flow difficulty on this bpm
Haruto
Sieg, your MA detect an unsnapped objects too on Doyak's Normal
00:22:775 - and 01:56:109 - Slider repeat. try moving some of this objects on the timeline and you'll see its still adjustable like, didnt properly "sticked" to blue tick. but i dont know, sieg's MA may be wrong so i need others confirmation too about this. btw, im just asking a question for this but yeah, it seems a bit unsnapped for me.
Sieg
@Haruto they are properly snapped to 1/4, nothing is wrong
Haruto

Sieg wrote:

@Haruto they are properly snapped to 1/4, nothing is wrong
alright, its an error or smth then.
Amids
Dokkin Samah Opantsu~ ><

akhirnya quali juga map fav diriku <3 jangan lupa makan makan.. :v
Doyak

Haruto wrote:

Sieg, your MA detect an unsnapped objects too on Doyak's Normal
00:22:775 - and 01:56:109 - Slider repeat. try moving some of this objects on the timeline and you'll see its still adjustable like, didnt properly "sticked" to blue tick. but i dont know, sieg's MA may be wrong so i need others confirmation too about this. btw, im just asking a question for this but yeah, it seems a bit unsnapped for me.
MA automatically decides maximum beat snap it will check depending on the calculated difficulty. For a Normal diff, the default value is 1/3, because it doesn't expect for a Normal diff to have 1/4 beats. You can manually increase the limit to get rid of those warnings.
alacat
01:06:360 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I feel this part is enough for highest difficulty (seems huge jumps :P ) But, It would be better to reduce distance or make another pattern for players at here. well, I think no need to fix it because it's playbale jumps and good flow. if koreapenguin wants to fix it, Please ask me for DQ.
koreapenguin

alacat wrote:

01:06:360 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I feel this part is enough for highest difficulty (seems huge jumps :P ) But, It would be better to reduce distance or make another pattern for players at here. well, I think no need to fix it because it's playbale jumps and good flow. if koreapenguin wants to fix it, Please ask me for DQ.
Alright, Let me talk with Rinzler first and ask to proplayers about this for more opinions

@Mazzerin, Sieg : I agreed with you guys but, I think the patterns have that playing by forced or not, and my pattern is not. Because I'm a player also mapper, so I considered and don't make that pattern that likes mapped by forced
Ozato Fumika
for me, at least, the mix of 1/6 sliders and 1/3 circles are more terrifying. I can't tell if its 1/4 slider or 1/6 cuz of inconsistency and 1/6 sliders being completely overmapped

I also mentioned the 1/3 illuminati spinning 3 months ago but I guess I should have posted that in English lol

I also didn't care to say anything more because I thought this was grave yarded forever.
Topic Starter
Rinzler
i don't have a problem with the pattern, the only problem for me is the AR, higher AR would make the pattern more readable
Kaine

Kappa
Snowy Dream
It seems that one more Nanahira's songs, and peko's cute BG attachs to this song. Nanahira-chan kawaii :)
Congratz!
Guilherme9143
Hello i Loved this and i get rank S White i love this map <3 :)