forum

looking for software to put dot in the middle of monitor.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hakisak
this may sound absolutely retarded to some, and il-logical to others, but...

does anyone know of any simple software that can place a dot in the middle of my screen? and that works in osu!?

I tried blu-tack and the focusing is strange as its on the screen, instead of in it.
reason being - im trying to practice without moving my eyes and i wanted to see if it would be easier to stare at a dot compared to just staring at nothing which leads to my eyes de-focusing on the screen. (background is dimmed btw).

-thanks
Gumpy
Idk if it's considered cheating or not, but it's pointless either way. You could just put tape on your screen.
Green Platinum
I think you have other problems to fix first
E m i
joi-
Why not just follow the circles?
jackw
[deleted]
zTk11z
I just drew on my monitor with a pencil lightly, can't notice it normally but if I look for it I'll see it straight away. Best software out there XD
Railey2

Gumpyyy wrote:

Idk if it's considered cheating or not, but it's pointless either way. You could just put tape on your screen.
not pointless.

point

hah

you can just draw a point on your screen by hand with water-soluble marker. Those go off easily and it'll suffice as a test.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
The bump is real...

real...

real...

If OP is that persistent, then try to add a dot on a skin element that's always visible during gameplay.
Mahogany

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

If OP is that persistent, then try to add a dot on a skin element that's always visible during gameplay.
Yep

You could do this with your healthbar, AFAIK.