forum

t+pazolite feat. Rizna - Interlude - teatime

posted
Total Posts
show more
A Mystery

A Mystery wrote:

Hi there
Just remember what I said in the first timestamp suggestion of the normal.
Good luck!
I meant second*
Thanks btw, I appreciate the fact that you liked the mod!
LwL

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Wow thanks, By far the most professional Mod I've gotten so far. I see why you want to apply now. I didn't add any comment because I changed just about everything in this mod (except the mp3 cause I'm pretty sure a 192 mp3 doesn't exist :/).I really appreciate the thorough mod.
I found one in 320 kbps, I reencoded it to 192. Not sure if it's actually better quality or just the 128 kbps source reencoded to 320. If you want to use it you'll need to change the metadata though (it has very different metadata for some reason), and cut some silence off at the beginning. DL
A Mystery

LawL4Ever wrote:

TheOnlyLeon wrote:

Wow thanks, By far the most professional Mod I've gotten so far. I see why you want to apply now. I didn't add any comment because I changed just about everything in this mod (except the mp3 cause I'm pretty sure a 192 mp3 doesn't exist :/).I really appreciate the thorough mod.
I found one in 320 kbps, I reencoded it to 192. Not sure if it's actually better quality or just the 128 kbps source reencoded to 320. If you want to use it you'll need to change the metadata though (it has very different metadata for some reason), and cut some silence off at the beginning. DL
Meta data doesn't change when an mp3 file has a different name?, use an official source (not sure if you meant this)
Here's the mp3 with a smaller silence at the start (if you remove it completely you can get a buggy minus offset in osu, even though the mp3 starts where it should. I made it a little louder as well (it wasn't at the usual volume), and I removed the unnecessary silence at the end. The offset is 289, don't forget to move every inherited point as well as every object. Just name the mp3 to whatever the current mp3 is called.
LwL

A Mystery wrote:

Meta data doesn't change when an mp3 file has a different name?
I phrased that a little unclear. I just meant that the metadata of the mp3 I provided will have to be changed to the correct one (or does it? Maps can have independent metadata so it shouldn't matter, completely forgot that. I personally would do it just for consistencies sake though).
Shohei Ohtani
BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump declares war on Taco Bell.

Normal:
Preview point is unsnapped in this diff
So this is probably going to be a general thing, but uhhh, don't put whistles on every single beat. It's hard to really define WHEN you should put them, since this is a music box esque thing, but uhhh. . . maybe try having them on every large white tick? Or the 1st and 3rd beat of every measure?? Just don't overkill it like its turning into now
00:16:339 (4,5) - aaaa. This in particular is bothersome because there's momentum built up from doing the "fast" (relatively) repeat slider, and then I'm awkwardly waiting for a blue ticked note. People have issues in general with spaced out 3/4 patterns like this, but I don't mind unless it's something where I have to forcibly stop my momentum to wait for it.
00:25:189 (2) - Would be nice if it was a note and then a 3/4 slider to follow the accenting of the melody more but meh
00:43:489 (1) - Move this so that it's creating a. . . uhh. . . this thing http://puu.sh/jRlc5/b4a0add598.jpg . Nice pretty parallel sliders.
00:45:889 (1) - If you're making a pretty end-map slider, make it something much more interesting. Having a curve just looks like you just got lazy and wanted to stop mapping
00:48:289 (1) - I've never been a fan of doing the whole "Put a spinner on the fadeout" thing, but uhhh, it seems kind of long regardless, especially for a normal.

Easy:
Same thing about hitsounds applies to easy
00:11:089 (3) - If you want to have shapes, then have shapes, but make them defined. If you have very slight shapes like this, it just looks messy and doesn't fully allow people to experience the effect you want to go for
00:16:339 (1) - Make this go into the curve of (3), rather than being slightly above it.
00:21:139 (3) - pls no overlap
00:30:739 (3) - This is a big no no for the easiest diff. The slider is fine, because the blue tick is on the repeat (and if you put a slider starting on a blue tick, a slider has much more leniancy than a note), but even after establishing the melodic pattern, it's still a little bit awkward for easy level players to play on their own. For the lowest diff, it's a bit too much

It's hard judging these low BPM things because the easy seems a little too complex, since it's following a lot of things similarly to the normal and has a lot of red tick action.

Map is a good start, but definitely those hitsounds (and it's fucking ironic that I'm saying this because I literally just said something like this to you a few hours ago in modhelp not even remembering that you were in my queue) could use some simplification. It's the issue with these quiet songs that seem to be the trend nowadays, they're so hard to traditionally hitsound.

Yay.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod, No reply = Fixed

Reditum wrote:

BREAKING NEWS: Donald Trump declares war on Taco Bell.

Normal:
Preview point is unsnapped in this diff
So this is probably going to be a general thing, but uhhh, don't put whistles on every single beat. It's hard to really define WHEN you should put them, since this is a music box esque thing, but uhhh. . . maybe try having them on every large white tick? Or the 1st and 3rd beat of every measure?? Just don't overkill it like its turning into now
00:16:339 (4,5) - aaaa. This in particular is bothersome because there's momentum built up from doing the "fast" (relatively) repeat slider, and then I'm awkwardly waiting for a blue ticked note. People have issues in general with spaced out 3/4 patterns like this, but I don't mind unless it's something where I have to forcibly stop my momentum to wait for it.

Reserved, Going to play it safe and keep DS consistent wherever I can

00:25:189 (2) - Would be nice if it was a note and then a 3/4 slider to follow the accenting of the melody more but meh
00:43:489 (1) - Move this so that it's creating a. . . uhh. . . this thing http://puu.sh/jRlc5/b4a0add598.jpg . Nice pretty parallel sliders.
00:45:889 (1) - If you're making a pretty end-map slider, make it something much more interesting. Having a curve just looks like you just got lazy and wanted to stop mapping
00:48:289 (1) - I've never been a fan of doing the whole "Put a spinner on the fadeout" thing, but uhhh, it seems kind of long regardless, especially for a normal.

Reserved, Mainly because I want the spinner but it wouldn't make sense to end it earlier.

Easy:
Same thing about hitsounds applies to easy
00:11:089 (3) - If you want to have shapes, then have shapes, but make them defined. If you have very slight shapes like this, it just looks messy and doesn't fully allow people to experience the effect you want to go for

Couldn't cleanly form a full wave so Just made it straight

00:16:339 (1) - Make this go into the curve of (3), rather than being slightly above it.
00:21:139 (3) - pls no overlap
00:30:739 (3) - This is a big no no for the easiest diff. The slider is fine, because the blue tick is on the repeat (and if you put a slider starting on a blue tick, a slider has much more leniancy than a note), but even after establishing the melodic pattern, it's still a little bit awkward for easy level players to play on their own. For the lowest diff, it's a bit too much

It's hard judging these low BPM things because the easy seems a little too complex, since it's following a lot of things similarly to the normal and has a lot of red tick action.

Map is a good start, but definitely those hitsounds (and it's fucking ironic that I'm saying this because I literally just said something like this to you a few hours ago in modhelp not even remembering that you were in my queue) could use some simplification. It's the issue with these quiet songs that seem to be the trend nowadays, they're so hard to traditionally hitsound.

Yay.
Thanks for the mod, Most of the suggestions were used. Appreciate the help :)
eeezzzeee
Hi, from your M4M request

[General]
A tip to getting perfect blankets easily... you can compare the approach circle of the note to the side of the slider like this http://puu.sh/jTFKl/dabee7cd72.jpg. You can check by using ctrl+g on the slider and see if the next distance is the same. So please check over all the blankets, I won't be pointing them out lol

[Normal]
  1. 00:03:889 (4,5) - to make it a little neater maybe you can use a copy and rotated version of 4 as the shape for 5 or vice versa. http://puu.sh/jTEaV/6a72c20cbe.jpg
  2. 00:06:289 (3,4,5) - probably should not use 3/4 timing in a normal diff. I would recommend a reverse slider but thats whats already in the easy.. so idk. maybe like this http://puu.sh/jTEqk/c2af7653ca.jpg or some other slider combination so they dont have to time it twice (remember circles actually need accuracy so sliders are a good idea for advanced timing)
  3. 00:11:089 (3,4,5) - same as 00:06:289
  4. 00:13:489 (3,4,5) - ^
  5. 00:16:339 (4,5) - plz just make it a slider
  6. 00:25:489 (3,4) - this is more friendly to time
  7. 00:33:589 (1,2) - ds? could have been intentional because it doesnt play all that poorly but i should point it out
  8. 00:39:589 (2) - maybe rotate this more so it looks better coming off of 1? http://puu.sh/jTFn6/a6d8d5782a.jpg
  9. 00:48:289 (1) - well people are spinning furiously but nothing is really happening in the song. Maybe just put a circle there and call it a day lol
[Easy]
I don't agree with the use of 3/4 on easy. DS is generally not enough to distinguish between 1/2 and 3/4, especially for beginners who can barely even hear said 1/4 or 3/4 rhythms.
  1. 00:05:089 (1,2) - 00:09:889 (1,2) - hmm these two are not on DS but later on like 00:24:289 (1,2) - it is? Its fine not to use ds for these since there is a long time between them but maybe they should have the same spacing throughout
  2. 00:16:339 (1) - remove NC here
  3. 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - this will be extremely confusing. Generally for sliders like 2 with the next note on the other side the player will most likely not follow them to the end, so even though the DS is fine people will probably still mistime 3. If youre going to keep the 3/4s please change this
  4. 00:29:989 (2,3,4,5) - flow and reading very hard here. Please change this too if you are going to keep the 3/4
  5. same thing as normal with the spinner
You don't need to have the perfect sound on easy, its fine (and usually a good idea) to sacrifice some of that for playability.
Yeah thats all from me, good luck :)
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod. No Reply = Fixed

eeezzzeee wrote:

Hi, from your M4M request

[General]
A tip to getting perfect blankets easily... you can compare the approach circle of the note to the side of the slider like this http://puu.sh/jTFKl/dabee7cd72.jpg. You can check by using ctrl+g on the slider and see if the next distance is the same. So please check over all the blankets, I won't be pointing them out lol

[Normal]
  1. 00:03:889 (4,5) - to make it a little neater maybe you can use a copy and rotated version of 4 as the shape for 5 or vice versa. http://puu.sh/jTEaV/6a72c20cbe.jpg
  2. 00:06:289 (3,4,5) - probably should not use 3/4 timing in a normal diff. I would recommend a reverse slider but thats whats already in the easy.. so idk. maybe like this http://puu.sh/jTEqk/c2af7653ca.jpg or some other slider combination so they dont have to time it twice (remember circles actually need accuracy so sliders are a good idea for advanced timing)

Reserved, Would rather keep the rhythm consistent, in some cases I've used sliders to make it easier.
  3. 00:11:089 (3,4,5) - same as 00:06:289
  4. 00:13:489 (3,4,5) - ^
  5. 00:16:339 (4,5) - plz just make it a slider
  6. 00:25:489 (3,4) - this is more friendly to time
  7. 00:33:589 (1,2) - ds? could have been intentional because it doesnt play all that poorly but i should point it out

Was intentional placement, Not changing
  8. 00:39:589 (2) - maybe rotate this more so it looks better coming off of 1? http://puu.sh/jTFn6/a6d8d5782a.jpg
  9. 00:48:289 (1) - well people are spinning furiously but nothing is really happening in the song. Maybe just put a circle there and call it a day lol
Reserved, I like the spinner for the fadeout effect

[Easy]
I don't agree with the use of 3/4 on easy. DS is generally not enough to distinguish between 1/2 and 3/4, especially for beginners who can barely even hear said 1/4 or 3/4 rhythms.
  1. 00:05:089 (1,2) - 00:09:889 (1,2) - hmm these two are not on DS but later on like 00:24:289 (1,2) - it is? Its fine not to use ds for these since there is a long time between them but maybe they should have the same spacing throughout

Reserved, Pretty sure DS is redundant after such a long break between notes, this shouldn't matter at all.
  2. 00:16:339 (1) - remove NC here
  3. 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - this will be extremely confusing. Generally for sliders like 2 with the next note on the other side the player will most likely not follow them to the end, so even though the DS is fine people will probably still mistime 3. If youre going to keep the 3/4s please change this

Reserved, Right now it plays fine and even if they mistime it slightly these are all sliders and timing to a degree is forgiven anyways
  4. 00:29:989 (2,3,4,5) - flow and reading very hard here. Please change this too if you are going to keep the 3/4
  5. same thing as normal with the spinner
You don't need to have the perfect sound on easy, its fine (and usually a good idea) to sacrifice some of that for playability.
Yeah thats all from me, good luck :)
Thanks for the M4M reply, Didnt make all the changes but a couple of them helped, and a couple of these were just things I had missed so it's good of you to point them out. Appreciate the mod :)
OrangeYouGlad
OrangeYouGlad I'm modding your map ;)
Hello from my M4M
[General]
  1. Add a silent sliderslide sound to the map. I tried this out with various skins and found that it sounded best without any sliderslide sound.
  2. Consider changing the combo colour of 3 to R:146 G:170 B:254. Before 3 looked too similar to 1. Even if this is intentional I think the diversity is nice. Otherwise for the future (in case you didn't know) you can manually change the combo colour you're using by clicking the little white tick beside the new combo button, instead of creating a similar combo colour.
[Easy]
  1. Double check your Aimod for DS errors. They came up at 00:06:139 and 00:07:339 for me.
  2. 00:05:089 (1,2) - The distance between these two hit circles is considerably smaller when compared to other instances with an identical rhythm. Ex.00:09:889 (1,2) & 00:24:289 (1,2)
  3. 00:30:289 (3) - Missing whistle hit sound
  4. 00:47:089 (1) - This is just personal taste but I like the start of this slider better without the whistle here. Try it out and see how you like it.
[Normal]
  1. 00:23:689 (6) - Add hit sound to mimic 00:04:489 (5)
  2. 00:42:889 (5) - ^
  3. 00:26:689 (1) - I can see the pattern you're following here, but I don't think it's a good idea to end a phrase with the sound you're accenting the strong beats on. I think it sounds fine without it and doesn't disrupt the continuity of your pattern. So consider removing the hit sound here. The exception to this would be if it ends on beat 1 or the large white ticks.
Good job with this map, I hope this helped! Please respond to my mod giving me feedback on my suggestions. This will help me become a better mod in the future. I look forward to seeing your comments on my map :)
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the Mod. No Reply=Fixed.

OrangeYouGlad wrote:

OrangeYouGlad I'm modding your map ;)
Hello from my M4M
[General]
  1. Add a silent sliderslide sound to the map. I tried this out with various skins and found that it sounded best without any sliderslide sound.

Not in right now, I don't know how to do it so I'm working on it now, but it should be added in another upload later tonight.
  2. Consider changing the combo colour of 3 to R:146 G:170 B:254. Before 3 looked too similar to 1. Even if this is intentional I think the diversity is nice. Otherwise for the future (in case you didn't know) you can manually change the combo colour you're using by clicking the little white tick beside the new combo button, instead of creating a similar combo colour.
Reserved as this was intentional, However thanks for pointing out that colour trick, Was unaware.

[Easy]
  1. Double check your Aimod for DS errors. They came up at 00:06:139 and 00:07:339 for me.

Looked over these, they are all irrelevant points.
  2. 00:05:089 (1,2) - The distance between these two hit circles is considerably smaller when compared to other instances with an identical rhythm. Ex.00:09:889 (1,2) & 00:24:289 (1,2)
  3. 00:30:289 (3) - Missing whistle hit sound
  4. 00:47:089 (1) - This is just personal taste but I like the start of this slider better without the whistle here. Try it out and see how you like it.
Maybe, testing it for now, But might add it back later.

[Normal]
  1. 00:23:689 (6) - Add hit sound to mimic 00:04:489 (5)

Reserved, don't want to break consistency
  2. 00:42:889 (5) - ^

^
  3. 00:26:689 (1) - I can see the pattern you're following here, but I don't think it's a good idea to end a phrase with the sound you're accenting the strong beats on. I think it sounds fine without it and doesn't disrupt the continuity of your pattern. So consider removing the hit sound here. The exception to this would be if it ends on beat 1 or the large white ticks.
Reserved, this phrase is a single note, and there is a strong tick at the end, Also it falls on beat 3 which is also a standard strong beat. I don't see any need to remove it.

Good job with this map, I hope this helped! Please respond to my mod giving me feedback on my suggestions. This will help me become a better mod in the future. I look forward to seeing your comments on my map :)
pkk
From m4m

General
  1. consider adding whistles at 00:13:939 -and/or 00:14:389 - , 00:33:139 - and/or 00:33:589 - since these are pretty strong sounds in the music and the whistles sound nice there imo

Easy
  1. 00:11:089 (3) - consider rotating this ~25 degrees clockwise so the angle between this and the next repeat slider isn't so sharp. I think it may feel more natural to play this way
  2. 00:44:689 (3,4) - I suggest using this rhythm instead:
    This way you have a clickable object on the strong downbeat which feels nicer to play imo

Normal
  1. 00:01:489 (3) - you can make this look nicer by moving the middle point up once while on grid snap, this will make the slider less curved and blanket the hitcircle more accurately
  2. 00:27:889 - imo this whistle sounds a bit out of place as there isn't a similar, distinct sound in the music to match this. I suggest removing it unless there's a good reason to have it there

Nice map, I'd have someone double-check the 3/4 gaps in easy to see if they're okay or not (00:12:289 (4,5) - , 00:15:589 (2,3) - , 00:20:389 (2,3) -, etc)

Have fun mapping!
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the quick reply.

pkk wrote:

From m4m

General
  1. consider adding whistles at 00:13:939 -and/or 00:14:389 - , 00:33:139 - and/or 00:33:589 - since these are pretty strong sounds in the music and the whistles sound nice there imo

Took a look at them, Added in the Normal but not the Easy as I feel the hits just aren't strong in general on easy with the note placement.

Easy
  1. 00:11:089 (3) - consider rotating this ~25 degrees clockwise so the angle between this and the next repeat slider isn't so sharp. I think it may feel more natural to play this way

Ok, I moved the tail upwards until it was almost straight up but not quite, hope this is what you meant.
  2. 00:44:689 (3,4) - I suggest using this rhythm instead:
    This way you have a clickable object on the strong downbeat which feels nicer to play imo

OK, I can do this easily anyways since the position of the final note isn't terribly important.

Normal
  1. 00:01:489 (3) - you can make this look nicer by moving the middle point up once while on grid snap, this will make the slider less curved and blanket the hitcircle more accurately

Huh, an accurate description of how to fix a blanket, Thanks for that.
  2. 00:27:889 - imo this whistle sounds a bit out of place as there isn't a similar, distinct sound in the music to match this. I suggest removing it unless there's a good reason to have it there

Originally this was here to keep the hitsound timings consistent but after listening to the segment on repeat for a couple minutes I'd ahve to agree with you, Removed.

Nice map, I'd have someone double-check the 3/4 gaps in easy to see if they're okay or not (00:12:289 (4,5) - , 00:15:589 (2,3) - , 00:20:389 (2,3) -, etc)

Have fun mapping!
I already had someone ask about those, From what I've gathered they're fine but only because they each come back on a slider so the accuracy isn't very strict.
FCL
Hi. M4M from your queue

• [General]
  1. combo color 1 and combo colour 3 have virtually no differences. Remove one of them, or replace it with another
  2. between Easy and Normal there is no difference in the SV (slider Velocity). Change, otherwise defeats the purpose of having difficulties

• [Easy]
  1. 00:12:289 (4,5) - uneven blanket, i think
  2. 00:29:089 (1,2) - flow here is not very uniform. I suggest move (2) on 296;136
  3. 00:41:389 (5) - copy 00:40:789 (4) - , Ctrl+H and reverse
  4. 00:44:689 (3) - make the slider a little more curved

• [Normal]
  1. 00:03:889 (4,5) - overmapping. idk it gives rhythm, but...
  2. 00:07:789 (2,3,4) - again. Hm, okay
  3. 00:23:689 (6,1) - can be done about better, like this
  4. 00:41:689 (2,5) - stack?
  5. 00:45:889 (1) - more logical to finish this slider to 00:48:289, spinner moved on 00:48:589

t+pazolite 100 bpm, it's really unusual for me. Good luck!
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod, Will get back with yours sometime today.

FCL wrote:

Hi. M4M from your queue

• [General]
  1. combo color 1 and combo colour 3 have virtually no differences. Remove one of them, or replace it with another

Yea, it's been mentioned before, I was originally against this change but I guess it's a must
  2. between Easy and Normal there is no difference in the SV (slider Velocity). Change, otherwise defeats the purpose of having difficulties
Uhh, not really, didn't want a SV increase for a Normal and there's a DS increase anyways so they balance out.

• [Easy]
  1. 00:12:289 (4,5) - uneven blanket, i think

Uhh, No. Blankets Even
  2. 00:29:089 (1,2) - flow here is not very uniform. I suggest move (2) on 296;136

Reserved, This would break the 4,5, Blanket in Correcting for DS and is extremely minor as is
  3. 00:41:389 (5) - copy 00:40:789 (4) - , Ctrl+H and reverse

Thought it already was, thanks for pointing that out.
  4. 00:44:689 (3) - make the slider a little more curved
K

• [Normal]
  1. 00:03:889 (4,5) - overmapping. idk it gives rhythm, but...

Not overmapping, at all really.
  2. 00:07:789 (2,3,4) - again. Hm, okay

^^^^^^
  3. 00:23:689 (6,1) - can be done about better, like this

Changed slightly, The picture didn't tell me much about what you wanted so I tried but not sure it's what you meant.
  4. 00:41:689 (2,5) - stack?

Ok, does look a little better stacked.
  5. 00:45:889 (1) - more logical to finish this slider to 00:48:289, spinner moved on 00:48:589
Reserved, First off the slider is representing the held note not the distance between two notes, secondly this would break consistency with the spinner across the two diffs

t+pazolite 100 bpm, it's really unusual for me. Good luck!
Thanks for modding :)
KASUM1
Hello~! As requested from my queue

[Normal]
00:01:189 (2,3) - more neater blanket
00:08:689 (3,4) - ^
00:09:439 (4,1) - ^
00:09:889 (1,2) - ^
00:14:389 (5,1) - ^
00:19:489 (1,2) - blanket?
00:30:289 (3,1) - this blanket is bad , fix it

[Easy]
00:20:389 (2,3) - spacing error
00:21:139 (3,4) - ^
00:06:289 (3,4) - more neater blanket
00:30:739 (4,5) - fix blanket

That's all

good mapset

I hope my mod helps
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod.

KASUM1 wrote:

Hello~! As requested from my queue

[Normal]
00:01:189 (2,3) - more neater blanket
00:08:689 (3,4) - ^
00:09:439 (4,1) - ^
00:09:889 (1,2) - ^
00:14:389 (5,1) - ^
00:19:489 (1,2) - blanket?
00:30:289 (3,1) - this blanket is bad , fix it

[Easy]
00:20:389 (2,3) - spacing error
00:21:139 (3,4) - ^
00:06:289 (3,4) - more neater blanket
00:30:739 (4,5) - fix blanket

That's all

good mapset

I hope my mod helps
Don't really have much to reply to in a blanket mod like this, but thanks for pointing them out for me anyways, Glad you got to it so quickly.
Squichu
I kinda like this song, so calm ~ owo
just making a few suggestions, feel free to disagree!

General
  1. consider adding a silent sliderslide? the default sound doesn't match the song :c
    (if you have trouble adding custom hitsounds, feel free to pm me for help)
Easy
  1. 00:00:289 (1,2) - consider evening up the blanket here. http://puu.sh/kpXzA.jpg
    (just pull the first anchor of (2) slightly further left with DS enabled and Grid Snap disabled)
  2. 00:02:689 (3) - how about curving this differently to match the melody? http://puu.sh/kpXHO.jpg | http://puu.sh/kpXII.jpg
  3. 00:05:089 (1) - for a more comfortable movement from the prev object to this you could move this to the lower right (384|320 ?) and adjust the distance to the following pattern
  4. 00:10:789 (2,3,4) - approach circle of (4) appears directly after players hit (2) which might cause confusion. I'd prefer if you unstack them and blanket (2) instead? http://puu.sh/kpXTZ.jpg
    then again, I feel a little uncomfortable with the tick change here 00:12:289 (4,5) - it might be okay, I'm not sure, but I think using a few more sliders with a reverse on the blue ticks would be nice. example: http://puu.sh/kpY2x.jpg | http://puu.sh/kpY3P.jpg
  5. 00:15:589 (2,3) - similar here with the tick change. how about http://puu.sh/kpY6O.jpg ?
  6. 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - this looks super confusing for beginner players. :/ because AR is so low, both (2) and (3) are 100% visible when (1) ends. also same about the tick change as before.. hmh. if you want to keep the rhythm - maybe you like sth like this: http://puu.sh/kpYid.jpg
    but I'd prefer if you change the rhythm
  7. 00:30:289 (3,4) - here, too. and 00:32:389 (6,7) -
  8. 00:33:889 (1,2) - the pattern is unreadable for beginner players, sadly. they'll most likely hit the wrong end of (2), because it's closer to (1) and the followpoints kinda point to the sldierend, too. it's not visible that they continue below the slidertrack, so.. ya. I'd suggest this (including rhythm change cause of blue tick): http://puu.sh/kpYxw.jpg (this way (3) blankets (1), looks nice, imo)
  9. 00:39:889 (3,4,5) - here, again. also, the strong downbeat here 00:41:089 - should be clickable, atm it's a sliderend. try this rhythm maybe: http://puu.sh/kpYBO.jpg
  10. 00:48:289 (1) - because the downbeat is pretty strong I'd suggest to add a circle here and move the spinner by 1/2 beat on the timeline. (also shorten it by 1/2 beat so it's not too long!)
Normal
neat diff, I'm really troubled by the sliderslide here, but other than that only some small suggestions -
  1. 00:14:689 (1,2) - reverse them on the timeline? if you listen closely, there are strong beats on 00:14:689 - and 00:14:989 - and a weaker beat on 00:15:289 (2) - . It'd make more sense if the loduer beats were clickable, so first the circlem, then a 1/2 slider.
  2. 00:15:589 (3,4) - the 1/4 reverse looks a little confusing. and you use this very rarely, so it might be better to go with a different rhythm here: http://puu.sh/kpYV1.jpg
  3. 00:26:689 (1) - consider using two sliders here instead. the end of the slider isn't mapped to the background sound, but the weak beat on 00:27:889 - which is a repetition of the prev melody you follow with the start of the slider. try http://puu.sh/kpZ2B.jpg ?
  4. 00:34:789 (2,3) - similar to 00:15:589 (3,4) -. consider a change here as well
  5. 00:42:889 (5,1,2) - you should blanket them properly and stack (2) below (5)'s end. the overlap looks really confusing while playing. :c
  6. 00:45:889 (1) - similar to 00:26:689 (1) -, try two sliders here, too?
  7. 00:48:289 (1) - aaand same as in Easy. another circle would be nice. :3
and that's all from me. Good luck with this!
//squee
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, thanks for such an in-depth mod. No Reply = fixed exactly the way you said.

Squirrel wrote:

I kinda like this song, so calm ~ owo
just making a few suggestions, feel free to disagree!

General
  1. consider adding a silent sliderslide? the default sound doesn't match the song :c
    (if you have trouble adding custom hitsounds, feel free to pm me for help)
Easy
  1. 00:00:289 (1,2) - consider evening up the blanket here. http://puu.sh/kpXzA.jpg
    (just pull the first anchor of (2) slightly further left with DS enabled and Grid Snap disabled)
  2. 00:02:689 (3) - how about curving this differently to match the melody? http://puu.sh/kpXHO.jpg | http://puu.sh/kpXII.jpg
  3. 00:05:089 (1) - for a more comfortable movement from the prev object to this you could move this to the lower right (384|320 ?) and adjust the distance to the following pattern

Moved the nmote, but left the following pattern alone, given the amount of time between notes here DS is almost irrelevant.
  4. 00:10:789 (2,3,4) - approach circle of (4) appears directly after players hit (2) which might cause confusion. I'd prefer if you unstack them and blanket (2) instead? http://puu.sh/kpXTZ.jpg
    then again, I feel a little uncomfortable with the tick change here 00:12:289 (4,5) - it might be okay, I'm not sure, but I think using a few more sliders with a reverse on the blue ticks would be nice. example: http://puu.sh/kpY2x.jpg | http://puu.sh/kpY3P.jpg
  5. 00:15:589 (2,3) - similar here with the tick change. how about http://puu.sh/kpY6O.jpg ?
  6. 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - this looks super confusing for beginner players. :/ because AR is so low, both (2) and (3) are 100% visible when (1) ends. also same about the tick change as before.. hmh. if you want to keep the rhythm - maybe you like sth like this: http://puu.sh/kpYid.jpg
    but I'd prefer if you change the rhythm

Reserved, I don't this is a problem and frankly I really like this pattern, so I'm keeping it.
  7. 00:30:289 (3,4) - here, too. and 00:32:389 (6,7) -

Not sure what you're referring to here
  8. 00:33:889 (1,2) - the pattern is unreadable for beginner players, sadly. they'll most likely hit the wrong end of (2), because it's closer to (1) and the followpoints kinda point to the sldierend, too. it's not visible that they continue below the slidertrack, so.. ya. I'd suggest this (including rhythm change cause of blue tick): http://puu.sh/kpYxw.jpg (this way (3) blankets (1), looks nice, imo)

Lazy fix, Ctrl + H and shifted remaining notes to clean up DS
  9. 00:39:889 (3,4,5) - here, again. also, the strong downbeat here 00:41:089 - should be clickable, atm it's a sliderend. try this rhythm maybe: http://puu.sh/kpYBO.jpg
  10. 00:48:289 (1) - because the downbeat is pretty strong I'd suggest to add a circle here and move the spinner by 1/2 beat on the timeline. (also shorten it by 1/2 beat so it's not too long!)

Added Circle, Kept spinner with same end time.
Normal
neat diff, I'm really troubled by the sliderslide here, but other than that only some small suggestions -
  1. 00:14:689 (1,2) - reverse them on the timeline? if you listen closely, there are strong beats on 00:14:689 - and 00:14:989 - and a weaker beat on 00:15:289 (2) - . It'd make more sense if the loduer beats were clickable, so first the circlem, then a 1/2 slider.

Oh yea, This was because in my original version there was no circle there and a previous mod suggested adding a beat there to keep flow going, Looking back at it now it seems weird
  2. 00:15:589 (3,4) - the 1/4 reverse looks a little confusing. and you use this very rarely, so it might be better to go with a different rhythm here: http://puu.sh/kpYV1.jpg

Reserved, Just because I use it rarely doesn't mean it's a broken pattern, And even if this causes someone a single retry, the map is less than 60 seconds long.
  3. 00:26:689 (1) - consider using two sliders here instead. the end of the slider isn't mapped to the background sound, but the weak beat on 00:27:889 - which is a repetition of the prev melody you follow with the start of the slider. try http://puu.sh/kpZ2B.jpg ?
  4. 00:34:789 (2,3) - similar to 00:15:589 (3,4) -. consider a change here as well

Reserved
  5. 00:42:889 (5,1,2) - you should blanket them properly and stack (2) below (5)'s end. the overlap looks really confusing while playing. :c

Reserved, I tried playing around with it but there's no way to make it look good with 2 stacked under 5's end without completely remapping that portion, So I'll leave it for now and look for second opinions.
  6. 00:45:889 (1) - similar to 00:26:689 (1) -, try two sliders here, too?

In this case reserved since it's the song ending slider, it's not really meant to be super melodic so I don't feel it's necessary.
  7. 00:48:289 (1) - aaand same as in Easy. another circle would be nice. :3
and that's all from me. Good luck with this!
//squee
Peachtrees
Here goes my mod.

as far as I'm concerned, colour 1 and 2 are REALLY REALLY hard to tell apart, so I'd suggest using something else (perhaps try using the colour of her dress? I think that'd be a good

your sliderslide that is in the folder is not being used right now (clearly audible sliderticks on 00:45:889 (1) - in the Normal if you feel like checking that out) so I'd make sure to use it

EZ

00:00:289 (1,2) - don't want to start this off with a 'blanket plis' but yeah this'd just look a lot neater if this was a proper blanket, simply because of how long both of these are visible together
00:13:489 (5) - would say a whistle on the repeat here goes along well with the peak in the song
00:20:389 (2,3) - would it be to big of a bother to get rid of the overlap between these two? or perhaps try going for a triangle between 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - for the looks
00:32:689 (7) - having this white tick clickable, as opposed to having it land on a tail, would be much more intuitive and more accurate in terms of following the song
00:45:889 (1) - I like what you did with your Normal Diff more to be honest. The piano hit landing on this really does feel like it'd go along well with a slider, since the slider would allow you to properly catch the whole 'fading out' thing of te piano without having to start 00:47:089 (1) - on....well nothing really, (aside from the sound of the fading piano, which I doubt it something that HAS to be clickable by any means) so yeah I'd try and come up with a fancy slider for this, works better I think

NM

I think OD4 for this would do just fine

00:02:689 (1,2) - would ctrl+g on the timeline here, goes along much nicer with the song
00:03:889 (4,5) - so my main problem with these is that neither of these really have an audible beat in the background to back them up, hence making use of a rather dense rythm for this section of the piano rather odd in my opinion. Something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3761517 for a potential rythm would be MUCH nicer I think since it is waaaaay less dense and it just does a better job of catching the whole 'fading out' thing of the piano
00:14:689 (1,2) - again, this would be much more fitting if you'd ctrl+g the rythm here
00:17:989 (3) - I'll just point this out as a possibel example of how I think the whole fading out piano thing should be mapped. If you look at this slider and then compare it so say 00:07:789 (2,3,4) - I think the slider does a better job of following the song, having lots of objects start during a section that really does not feel like it'd call for anything clickable or anything that'd make the section stand out is something that I think should be avoided
00:33:589 (1) - hnnnng putting such a strong peak on the repeat where it has literally 0 emphasize to it
00:48:289 (1) - I don't really think this has to be NC'd

so yeah I'd keep an eye on the rythm used in the Normal c: I get the idea of having a higher note density here when compared to the Easy Diff, I just think that the way this was executed here is kinda questionable at times. I mean, having the note density for stuff like 00:07:489 (1,2,3,4) - as high or almost higher than the previous section with actual piano hits is pretty odd I'd say since it not only puts a decent amount of emphasize on this when there is nothing here calling for that, it also takes away emphasize from the surrounding sections since they don't really stand out agains this supposedly calm section while playing anymore.

Good Luck!
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod. no reply = Fixed exactly as you said

Peachtrees wrote:

Here goes my mod.

as far as I'm concerned, colour 1 and 2 are REALLY REALLY hard to tell apart, so I'd suggest using something else (perhaps try using the colour of her dress? I think that'd be a good

Uhh, Greyish Blue and Pink are hard to tell apart?????? You sure you looked in the right place?

your sliderslide that is in the folder is not being used right now (clearly audible sliderticks on 00:45:889 (1) - in the Normal if you feel like checking that out) so I'd make sure to use it

Definately being used....... Although I've had some problems with it in the past so I'll keep an eye on it, but no definitely being used.

EZ

00:00:289 (1,2) - don't want to start this off with a 'blanket plis' but yeah this'd just look a lot neater if this was a proper blanket, simply because of how long both of these are visible together

OK, had to modify SV a bit to make a blanket possible but it works.

00:13:489 (5) - would say a whistle on the repeat here goes along well with the peak in the song

Reserved, I don't like the sound of it, besides the hitsounds are more rhythmic than musical here so I'd like to avoid inconsistency

00:20:389 (2,3) - would it be to big of a bother to get rid of the overlap between these two? or perhaps try going for a triangle between 00:19:489 (1,2,3) - for the looks

Well, there's no actual overlap there, and I'm happy with it as it is, so reserved.

00:32:689 (7) - having this white tick clickable, as opposed to having it land on a tail, would be much more intuitive and more accurate in terms of following the song

OK, it was awkward trying to fit a circle in there but I drew back the previous slider and added a circle.

00:45:889 (1) - I like what you did with your Normal Diff more to be honest. The piano hit landing on this really does feel like it'd go along well with a slider, since the slider would allow you to properly catch the whole 'fading out' thing of te piano without having to start 00:47:089 (1) - on....well nothing really, (aside from the sound of the fading piano, which I doubt it something that HAS to be clickable by any means) so yeah I'd try and come up with a fancy slider for this, works better I think

NM

I think OD4 for this would do just fine

00:02:689 (1,2) - would ctrl+g on the timeline here, goes along much nicer with the song

I disagree, Reserved

00:03:889 (4,5) - so my main problem with these is that neither of these really have an audible beat in the background to back them up, hence making use of a rather dense rythm for this section of the piano rather odd in my opinion. Something like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3761517 for a potential rythm would be MUCH nicer I think since it is waaaaay less dense and it just does a better job of catching the whole 'fading out' thing of the piano

There is no fading here, and it captures a rhythm that's always there, I don't see a problem in switching to a less dominant track while the melody goes quiet. This is generally one of the defining differences between the diffs as well so, Reserved

00:14:689 (1,2) - again, this would be much more fitting if you'd ctrl+g the rythm here

That would make a submissive hit clickable while putting a dominant beat on a slider tail,

00:17:989 (3) - I'll just point this out as a possibel example of how I think the whole fading out piano thing should be mapped. If you look at this slider and then compare it so say 00:07:789 (2,3,4) - I think the slider does a better job of following the song, having lots of objects start during a section that really does not feel like it'd call for anything clickable or anything that'd make the section stand out is something that I think should be avoided
00:33:589 (1) - hnnnng putting such a strong peak on the repeat where it has literally 0 emphasize to it

Well it was already audibly emphasized, but ok, made it a circle into a slider instead.

00:48:289 (1) - I don't really think this has to be NC'd

You're right, Reserved.

so yeah I'd keep an eye on the rythm used in the Normal c: I get the idea of having a higher note density here when compared to the Easy Diff, I just think that the way this was executed here is kinda questionable at times. I mean, having the note density for stuff like 00:07:489 (1,2,3,4) - as high or almost higher than the previous section with actual piano hits is pretty odd I'd say since it not only puts a decent amount of emphasize on this when there is nothing here calling for that, it also takes away emphasize from the surrounding sections since they don't really stand out agains this supposedly calm section while playing anymore.

Good Luck!
Thanks for the mod
Peachtrees
LOL just plugged in my not-so-shitty headphones to get rid of my other ones and yea there actually is stuff going on HAHAHA o boi I'll compensate you with a star
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
LOL, well now you know, use decent headphones when playing a rhythm game :P
Peachtrees
tru though getting good ones is $$$

o well probably should've just postponed for a day until I don't feel like ass anymore, though I will say that ima stay strong on everything that was not related to the other stuff that my headphones did cathc ;w;

anyways good luck, relaxing songs r the best
RVMathew
imo when you are ready you should go straight for the BN's.

Good luck.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I'm trying, but honestly they're all either inactive or...... well yea almost all of them are just perma-afk. Think Ima just stack some mods on this to be safe while moving onto my next map. Honestly have no idea how it's gonna work. :(
RVMathew
Hi there. 2nd Mod and no kudosu for this.

There are a few improvements I can recommend to you.

1) End Spinner:
Difficulties affected: Both.

When reducing the volume of the spinner at the end, there are very few timing points for changing the volume, so although the volume of the spinner goes down, the volume does not gradually decrease.

Improvement (+- 2 uncertainty):
00:49:489 - 35%
00:50:089 - 30%
00:50:689 - 25%
00:51:289 - 23%
00:51:889 - 21%
00:52:489 - 17%
00:53:089 - 14%
00:53:689 - 10%
00:54:289 - 7%
00:54:889 - 6%
00:55:389 - 5%

With this the spinner volume decreases in volume while sounding a lot smoother than before.

Normal:
1) 00:09:889 (1,2,3,4,5) - Somehow I do not like the idea of the blanket because I feel like you should spread out the notes to improve flow. In this case arrange notes 2,3,4,5 like this It looks cleaner in my opinion.

Easy:
1) 00:30:739 (4,5,6) - Try this arrangement: It looks cleaner https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3824222
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Thanks for the recheck. I already discussed it entirely with you.
jonathanlfj
ok lets see

[General]
follow the metadata on this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/429759, Teatime -> teatime and add "東方Project" to Source
Add 1500ms of audio leadin for each difficulty

[Easy]
00:17:089 (4,5) - blanket can look better
00:19:489 (1,2,3) - plays better like this: 00:32:089 (6) - this need to go up more, its partially offscreen
00:45:889 (1) - you can curve this more so it blankets the last note, need to shift around things to get the right distance snap:
[Normal]
00:03:889 (4,5) - these curve a little too much, make them the same shape as 00:02:689 (1)
00:19:489 (1,2) - blanket can look better here
00:29:089 (1,2) - the angle this plays in is a bit weird, might want to move 00:29:989 (2) more toward the left
00:31:489 (1) - too much curve
00:42:289 (4,5,1,2) - this whole pattern seems a bit messy, I'd suggest you redo this so they don't end up looking too clustered

yeah thats about all, mostly just some visuals and make sure you fix that offscreen slider on Easy. Call me back when you are done.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail

jonathanlfj wrote:

ok lets see

[General]
follow the metadata on this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/429759, Teatime -> teatime and add "東方Project" to Source
Add 1500ms of audio leadin for each difficulty

[Easy]
00:17:089 (4,5) - blanket can look better
00:19:489 (1,2,3) - plays better like this: 00:32:089 (6) - this need to go up more, its partially offscreen
00:45:889 (1) - you can curve this more so it blankets the last note, need to shift around things to get the right distance snap:
[Normal]
00:03:889 (4,5) - these curve a little too much, make them the same shape as 00:02:689 (1)
00:19:489 (1,2) - blanket can look better here
00:29:089 (1,2) - the angle this plays in is a bit weird, might want to move 00:29:989 (2) more toward the left
00:31:489 (1) - too much curve
00:42:289 (4,5,1,2) - this whole pattern seems a bit messy, I'd suggest you redo this so they don't end up looking too clustered

yeah thats about all, mostly just some visuals and make sure you fix that offscreen slider on Easy. Call me back when you are done.
Hey, thanks for the Mod, Although I'm not sure how to add audio lead in right now. All changed.
RVMathew
To add audio lead in if you already have not done so.

1) go to editor and under the file dropdown menu, click 'open .osu in notepad'
2) where it says audio lead in in the notepad file, put 1500 and then save.
3) repeat for each difficulty.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Thank you Matthew, being very helpful again. Remind me to star you when you make a map sometime
jonathanlfj
rechecking no kd

Change romanized title: t+pazolite ft. RIZNA - Interlude - teatime
add this to source: 東方Project
add these to tags: 東方紅魔郷 the embodiment of scarlet devil 上海紅茶館 chinese tea shanghai teahouse 紅 美鈴 hong meiling

[Easy]
00:45:889 (1,1) - fix the distance here

EDIT: alright here is a bubble, good luck!
Yuii-
Hello! Don't see this bubble pop as something bad, just want to discuss a couple of things stated above

Combo Colour (2) doesn't fit the BG at all, maybe a light yellow would look more interesting and fitting!
Offset 300 sounds way much better.
Why are you using the same SV on both difficulties? The song is calm and there should be different SV, because the difference between each diff can become unnoticeable, then.
00:00:289 - (On Easy) I don't understand the purpose of this 1.05x SV green line? It's for a better blanketing (even though the inconsistent spacing is unrankable)? Does it have a reason? Why you are not using it on Normal?
00:00:289 (1,2) - (On Easy) Fix this spacing, please! It's something very minor but you know how picky we have to be.
00:26:689 (1,2) - (On Normal) Fix that 1.5x spacing, too!
00:37:189 (4) - (On Normal) Do you think you could split this object into one slider to 00:37:789 - and then adding a circle on 00:38:089 - ? I think it'd follow both vocals and beats in a better and different way.
00:45:889 (1) - (On Normal) Make this harder, map more elements/beats in here, why is this the same as in the Easy?
00:48:289 (1) - (On both diffs) Completely unnecessary and loud hitsound usage over here, try whistle instead. In case you want to keep the Finish, I'd recommend you to run 15% green line volume, but it doesn't fit.
00:48:589 (1) - (On both diffs) Can you reduce this line to 5% instead?

Send me a forum PM once you have replied to everything properly! I will love to bubble this :D
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey, Thanks for the mod, here is

Yuii- wrote:

Hello! Don't see this bubble pop as something bad, just want to discuss a couple of things stated above

Combo Colour (2) doesn't fit the BG at all, maybe a light yellow would look more interesting and fitting!

Originally I thought this just looked nice with the colour palette I currently had, I'll try the colour of the dress maybe

Offset 300 sounds way much better.

I literally can't tell the difference, also the cut on the mp3 is random so it seems really coincidental that it'd land on a perfect offset like this, if you're certain we can discuss in irc or something but I'm hesitant to make that change right now

Why are you using the same SV on both difficulties? The song is calm and there should be different SV, because the difference between each diff can become unnoticeable, then.

Increasing the SV doesn't mean much to the difficulties to me, plus it's already a little fast for an easy at this bpm. I use increased DS instead as I think it's more fitting for the song here.

00:00:289 - (On Easy) I don't understand the purpose of this 1.05x SV green line? It's for a better blanketing (even though the inconsistent spacing is unrankable)? Does it have a reason? Why you are not using it on Normal?

It's for the blanketing, I was pretty sure that the difference in DS created by having different SV would be fine since it mathematically balances out with the multiplier, plus it's not really noticeable in gameplay.

00:00:289 (1,2) - (On Easy) Fix this spacing, please! It's something very minor but you know how picky we have to be.

OK, Now the blanket is a little separated from what I'd like but the spacing is even now.

00:26:689 (1,2) - (On Normal) Fix that 1.5x spacing, too!

Hope you were talking about the slider combo 2 here, cause I didn't see any other DS breaks

00:37:189 (4) - (On Normal) Do you think you could split this object into one slider to 00:37:789 - and then adding a circle on 00:38:089 - ? I think it'd follow both vocals and beats in a better and different way.

The way I see it that would follow the general pattern I have in the normal, and it would make an inconsistency with the entire slider since I didn't have a circle on the previous identical tick that occurs on the second tick of the slider. So I'm going to pass on that for now

00:45:889 (1) - (On Normal) Make this harder, map more elements/beats in here, why is this the same as in the Easy?

Good point, I think I mapped the normal first and just didn't want to have nothing on the easy. I'll try a pattern here. Hope you like what I put.

00:48:289 (1) - (On both diffs) Completely unnecessary and loud hitsound usage over here, try whistle instead. In case you want to keep the Finish, I'd recommend you to run 15% green line volume, but it doesn't fit.

OK, Thought the Finish would fit here since it's literally the last note, but I guess it is loud compared to the rest of the map, changed.

00:48:589 (1) - (On both diffs) Can you reduce this line to 5% instead?

I hope you meant the entire chain of it to get down to 5%, since there isn't a line at that exact time stamp, if not then just correct it, is now uploaded thx.

Send me a forum PM once you have replied to everything properly! I will love to bubble this :D
Okoratu
so
is Kyubey's set halved (50 bpm) and this is doubled?
like which one is correct
A Mystery

Okoratu wrote:

so
is Kyubey's set halved (50 bpm) and this is doubled?
like which one is correct
100 bpm feels more natural to me, especially when you compare this song to other songs which use the same theme.
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
I choose 100bpm over 50 mainly because of Slider velocity, I wasn't interested in using CS 5 on an easy diff so having the higher SV was a necessity.
Shira

[General]
  1. it was hard for me to say anything about this because it was too good ><
[Easy]
  1. 00:29:089 (1) - maybe bend the slider the other way ?
  2. 00:30:739 (4) - move this slightly to the right to match the flow ?
  3. 00:45:889 (1) - overlap this with the previous note ?
  4. everything was so neat and organized its so beautiful ;-;
[Normal]
  1. 00:25:489 (3,4,1) - bend 3 to match w 1 more ?
  2. 00:27:889 (2,1) - bend 1 to match w 2 ?
all i could find :')
Topic Starter
Speed of Snail
Hey thx for the mod, I guess I can still make a change or two since the bubble got popped earlier.

Maphi wrote:

[General]
  1. it was hard for me to say anything about this because it was too good ><
[Easy]
  1. 00:29:089 (1) - maybe bend the slider the other way ?

Had to look back to understand what you meant, I see where you're going but I think for the sake of the map not being completely mind-numbing keeping with the wave motion will provide more interesting play than making it perfectly circular.
  2. 00:30:739 (4) - move this slightly to the right to match the flow ?

Same as above, Reserved.

3. 00:45:889 (1) - overlap this with the previous note ?

Alright, it's true that the partial overlap looked a little weird, Had to change slider curvature to maintain both final note blanket and DS consistency but wasn't much work for polishing sake.

4. everything was so neat and organized its so beautiful ;-;
[Normal]
  1. 00:25:489 (3,4,1) - bend 3 to match w 1 more ?

1 is a wave and 3 is a curve, not sure what you wanted here.
  2. 00:27:889 (2,1) - bend 1 to match w 2 ?

2 is literally a flipped copy paste of 1, pretty hard to make them match anymore than they already do.
all i could find :')
Thx for the mod, everything helps :)
Yuii-
00:05:089 (1,2) - (On Easy) Breaks with all the other patterns. Inconsistency with ds.

That's it, yup.
PM me back once you have fixed that one and start calling jonathan back!
show more