forum

[invalid] Making Godlike-ism an official team in osu!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Goph-
Can someone (especially peppy) to make my group official because we are teaching newbies on how to play osu! and to stay (and gain more money because of the supp tag)

Even my group is small, we (especially me) are willing to serve the newbies and the community

Thanks for consideration

~Leader of Godlike-ism~
peppy
what is this
Topic Starter
-Goph-

peppy wrote:

what is this
well...I want to teach everyone because they are struggling...ESPECIALLY ON THE TUTORIAL and I also experienced it. I was stuck on normal for 8 months lol then someone teach me. And now I'm here to have a request to make my group official :v
drum drum

Gophelia wrote:

peppy wrote:

what is this
well...I want to teach everyone because they are struggling...ESPECIALLY ON THE TUTORIAL and I also experienced it. I was stuck on normal for 8 months lol then someone teach me. And now I'm here to have a request to make my group official :v
you don't need to make your group official to keep helping people just like how people in Help don't need to be Support Team to help.
Topic Starter
-Goph-
someone just made this idea...I just want to try it :v
TheVileOne
This reminds me of James Training.
Comet
I've never laughed more at a feature request in my life

oh my god

But if you're actually serious: Teams are coming in the future, possibly in the update to osu near the end of the year(?) so wait until then.
Rilene
brb, must map all-mode tutorial
Bara-
Oh dear
I Lol'd
Why does it needs to be official? Or are youy only doing it for the money you receive (in supp-tags)?
abraker
Step 1: Spectate a noob
Step 2: Complement the noob on getting as good as he/she is
Step 3: Offer tips
Step 4: noob relies on you for getting better
Step 5: repeat
Step 6: teach an army of noobs :D
Rilene

abraker wrote:

Step 1: Spectate a noob
Step 2: Complement the noob on getting as good as he/she is
Step 3: Offer tips
Step 4: noob relies on you for getting better
Step 5: repeat
Step 6: teach an army of noobs :D
DahplA
Why not just make a forum topic somewhere else or something, where people can sign up or whatever. Then host sessions (idk, just random ideas). This subforum is not used for this sort of stuff.
FrzR
ayy lmao

You can make your own forum topic at a particular subforum like in Tagalog and tell your friends about it if they're interested to join.

based peenoiz and usually peenoiz is priority topkek
drum drum
Just make a thread to answer questions for new players
This can be done in Gameplay & Rankings
You don't need to have your ~group~ as anything official nor do you really need supporter/money to run it