forum

CAN"T FC ANYTHING

posted
Total Posts
show more
Endaris
Play multi.
It's still fun but the pressure to FC is almost nonexistent but you might still pull one off if you're lucky.
i got this one this week for example
Meiko - Leave The Lights On (KROT Remix) [Insane] (99.52%)
6 days ago

126pp
weighted 77% (97pp)
Also allows you to get rid of playing the same maps over and over again due to other people selecting maps for you.
Deva

Endaris wrote:

Play multi.
This is pretty good idea. Almost all my top plays are from multi.
Vuelo Eluko

Philantropist wrote:

don't worry OP, I can't fc maps either
pandaBee
Git gud.
7ambda

xVortexXz wrote:

HOW AM I GONNA BECOME #1 IF I CAN'T FC ANYTHING?
Please don't be a Loppy893, please don't.
Gumpy
just 2 days?
dung eater
Hello. Cutting your hair is a common bad hobbit. Concentrate on all parts of the song to be more consistent. When you make a mistake while Concentrating, you are less likely to do it again.

Ps. A topknot helps you fc.
Topic Starter
Cyron
I think i found what the problem is. My aim feels a lot shaky than usual, probably because i played too much. Therefore i always seem to miss some circles i shouldn't. I think taking 2 or 3 days break might help. Also lately i can't spin for shit.
Topic Starter
Cyron
Omg I did it! The curse is finnaly gone.

Shit acc but at least it's an FC.
Exiled
Play for fun instead of focusing too much on pp I FC things without even thinking about it.
germeson
Start reading circles as they appear and let the speed at which they appear dictate the speed and the timing for your movements. (kinda like playing HD)
Try to actually stay focused the entire time, if you miss dont get mad(dat 0.5sec of mad), just continue playing or retry right away.
Focus on trying not to miss the entire time, but dont use your brain too much - rather understand smaller chunks of the map.
Use more sight reading - you almost have 2 mechanisms of hitting to the beat.
1st your timing is based on when the circles appear ( sight reading)
2nd your timing is based on the beat of the song ( listening)

Just by following these principles I went from 20k to 10k in about 20 days
germeson

xVortexXz wrote:

Omg I did it! The curse is finnaly gone.

Shit acc but at least it's an FC.
Based on your plays, look at my top plays and try to play those maps,
Im sure you will find some FCs to get out of there ( it seems like we play similar jumpy maps)
MouseIsEzPP
Jokes on you pal I never had an FC for any year of osu! (I have multiple accounts)
Edgar_Figaro
Biggest thing that causes chokes from my own experience is losing focus. Sure there will be parts of maps that are extremely tough and I legitimately have a hard time reading/playing them, but most the rest of the time it's because my mind wasn't focused on hitting the next pattern. I would make it past a tough section and think "WOW I hit that" and then I'd miss as my head wasn't in the moment but was looking back or anticipating an FC makes me start thinking about how much PP this will probably award and then bam I miss randomly. Most common though is missing because I am thinking about a hard part I've missed on before way later in the map and not about the patterns that I am actually playing.

Best way I've found for myself to stay focused is to actively look at every circle as I play. Being upset or frustrated means that I need to force myself to stop as I won't FC anything with that mindset.

TLDR: Focus on the moment
StephOsu
nice necro guys
i can't fc anything too because im necroposting in this shitty subforum
vinnicci
i love
KupcaH
potatoes
kai99

MouseIsEzPP wrote:

Jokes on you pal I never had an FC for any year of osu! (I have multiple accounts)
bye my friend

i barely knew you
KupcaH
I'M FROM YELLING THREAD. I HAVE MULTI ACCOUNT TOO. IT'S YOU KAI! BYE!
kai99
wait no you're not supposed to expose this
StephOsu
oh shit sexposed
clickhead
In the last month I've been playing beatmaps that are at the upper limit of what I can play. I think the last time I FC'd something was a month ago, and I've been playing 1-2 hours a day this whole time. You stop caring as much about FC after about 2 weeks when you figure you will never get another FC :o
KupcaH
Look to date.
Aharu
2 Years Ago