forum

[resolved] How can I change my flag?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sahuang
Problem Details:
I'm living in Australia but I started to play the game in China,how can i switch my nationality?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest)
[Nic]
VeilStar
https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Help_Center#The ... s_wrong.21

Help Center wrote:

Your nationality is automatically determined by the game based on where you register your account from geographically speaking, meaning that if you register an account in the US, your account will be automatically assigned as being from the United States, and also placed within the US country rankings.

We can change this upon request, but you must provide proof of residency for the given country that you wish to change to. A picture of any sufficient 100 points of ID (passport, driver's license) representing this alongside a slip of paper with your osu! username written on it is required for us to even consider your request.

Providing false information to us may result in your account being placed under permanent restrictions, or heavily silenced for upwards of a month.
Contact accounts@ppy.sh with proof or residence for a flag change.
CLeo2010
For some reason my flag is Philippines although i dont remember me playing osu in that country...how do i change it to Malaysia?
Lyawi

CLeo2010 wrote:

For some reason my flag is Philippines although i dont remember me playing osu in that country...how do i change it to Malaysia?
Just read the comment above you.... and please don't bump old marked threads, create your own one next time.
[GS]Zerou
... I've been playing osu!mania for awhile now and need to change my country. I actually live in Australia but it says that I live in Austria.
Is it possible to change it
JustABeginner
It is not possible to change the country flag currently.
And bumping old threads can't be helped either. This and that are different now.