forum

BW Tournament (40k - 70k) (1v1) Another big day!

posted
Total Posts
show more
skaZie
Late to sign up right? Kappa
Topic Starter
Blede2000

skaZie wrote:

Late to sign up right? Kappa
Yep, don't worry i will do more tournaments in the future
Topic Starter
Blede2000

ScarLeg wrote:

I hate timezones :P
Is this countdown correct, if so then I'm fine. :)
Correction Right Countdown
Topic Starter
Blede2000
New Map pool thanks JoHien and his friends to help me out with the map pool!
Topic Starter
Blede2000
We will be doing a test stream tomorrow if someone wants to come at 5:00 pm UTC -6 if you can please come i will be streaming and commentating with JoHien and he will be streaming on his own channel too!
JoHien

Blede2000 wrote:

Thank you thank you! We put our hearts and soul into picking those beatmaps. :3
UchihaItachiSan

JoHien wrote:

Blede2000 wrote:

Thank you thank you! We put our hearts and soul into picking those beatmaps. :3

Okay I dont want to hate/flame but to be honest, those or at least some of those maps are way too hard and too long.

I mean those DT picks for example, dont you think 1k combo on an INSANE Map with DT isnt a bit hard for our ranks ?

Just saying
UchihaItachiSan

Blede2000 wrote:

We will be doing a test stream tomorrow if someone wants to come at 5:00 pm UTC -6 if you can please come i will be streaming and commentating with JoHien and he will be streaming on his own channel too!
I will join even if its 1.am in my country :D Free Maps pls, dont wanna play tournament maps gets boring if you play to often if you know what I mean.
Topic Starter
Blede2000

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

Blede2000 wrote:

I will join even if its 1.am in my country :D Free Maps pls, dont wanna play tournament maps gets boring if you play to often if you know what I mean.
The test stream will have free maps yes, about the map pool we will stay with this mappool this round we will decide later about your opinion, but it is really hard something like you say, cause we don't know the maps, we don't know if the are apropiate for the ranks and that stuff.
Hantsuki
kanayo ai - oracion[cloud's hard]+DT

too hard.. :c
Vina del Mar
Blede yo jugué contra este tipo el Dmgo pasado: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/UchihaItachiSan

No me explico el cómo puede subir 20k en 3 días... Pero bueno, eso lo verás tú...
UchihaItachiSan

[Burno-] wrote:

Blede yo jugué contra este tipo el Dmgo pasado: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/UchihaItachiSan

No me explico el cómo puede subir 20k en 3 días... Es obvio que es una multiacc. Pero bueno, eso lo verás tú...

If i understand you right you are saying that Im an multiaccounter right?
Thats pretty insulting and not even that, you dont say it to me in my language you just blaming me for something Im not without any reason.

Its right I have gained ranks really fast but thats because I had a serious sickness before so I couldnt play anymore (Breaktime)

After the breaktime I started to play offline for a few months and logged on from time to time to play some multi with friends.

If I got you wrong Im sorry, but if not thats very impolite not to talk to me directly...

osu is all about fun I dont even care about my ranks I like the songs and unlike others Rank and pp doesnt mean ANYTHING for me.

So even if you will report me and my account will get banned I'd play offline even tho I would miss to play multi with friends, just cause I like this game and the songs.

:shock: :shock: :arrow:

UchihaItachiSan
UchihaItachiSan
Btw did I miss the test stream, thought it would be in 1h 30m T_T

I hate timezones..
Topic Starter
Blede2000

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

[Burno-] wrote:

No me explico el cómo puede subir 20k en 3 días... Es obvio que es una multiacc. Pero bueno, eso lo verás tú...

Thats pretty insulting and not even that, you dont say it to me in my language you just blaming me for something Im not without any reason.

Its right I have gained ranks really fast but thats because I had a serious sickness before so I couldnt play anymore (Breaktime)

After the breaktime I started to play offline for a few months and logged on from time to time to play some multi with friends.

If I got you wrong Im sorry, but if not thats very impolite not to talk to me directly...

osu is all about fun I dont even care about my ranks I like the songs and unlike others Rank and pp doesnt mean ANYTHING for me.

So even if you will report me and my account will get banned I'd play offline even tho I would miss to play multi with friends, just cause I like this game and the songs.

UchihaItachiSan
I can't say is not surprinsing someone get 40k less in 3 days, still this is a for fun tournament please don't take anything seriusly i can't prove anything so we will leave this and just enjoy the tournament.
Topic Starter
Blede2000

desireofpainx wrote:

Will change it no prob
UchihaItachiSan
I can't say is not surprinsing someone get 40k less in 3 days, still this is a for fun tournament please don't take anything seriusly i can't prove anything so we will leave this and just enjoy the tournament.[/quote]

Its not to be honest, just watch at examples like Rohulk he is #70 now 2 months ago noone knew this guy and here we are talking about 40-20k ranks wich is a whole different level or ranks.

You can kick me out of this tournament if you agree with Burno but I dont wanna get blamed for being a cheater or whatever just to make it clear I can play live with proof if needed..

If ranks are so important for you Burno then train more like noone else but dont shout out on people who are practising more than you (even if it doesnt look like this)
Topic Starter
Blede2000

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

Its not to be honest, just watch at examples like Rohulk he is #70 now 2 months ago noone knew this guy and here we are talking about 40-20k ranks wich is a whole different level or ranks.

You can kick me out of this tournament if you agree with Burno but I dont wanna get blamed for being a cheater or whatever just to make it clear I can play live with proof if needed..

If ranks are so important for you Burno then train more like noone else but dont shout out on people who are practising more than you (even if it doesnt look like this)
Please don't take this serously and keep this forum positive, the rank now doesn't matter for a fun tourney...
MrDagothUr

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

[Burno-] wrote:

UchihaItachiSan
take it as a compliment, it just means your good
UchihaItachiSan
[/quote]
take it as a compliment, it just means your good[/quote]

LOL :lol: 8-)
Topic Starter
Blede2000

Senpai-samadesu wrote:

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

UchihaItachiSan
take it as a compliment, it just means your good
Yes :3
Tomcat

Blede2000 wrote:

desireofpainx wrote:

Will change it no prob
I don't personally think it is a map that is TOO difficult. I was about to get a pretty good combo after about 45 mins of practicing, but it was a pretty challenging. I'm not really for or against changing out this map, just sharing my thoughts.

ALSO: I'm pretty sure someone would not smurf to play in a just for fun kind of tournament and try to annihilate other players (that just doesn't seem to make any sense to me personally, like what would a someone gain from it?). I don't think it is impossible for someone to climb 20k ranks in 3 days if they were really in the zone and put in the time to practice. From what I saw in the stream he just seemed like a skilled player to me :D
Topic Starter
Blede2000

Tomcat wrote:

I don't personally think it is a map that is TOO difficult. I was about to get a pretty good combo after about 45 mins of practicing, but it was a pretty challenging. I'm not really for or against changing out this map, just sharing my thoughts.

ALSO: I'm pretty sure someone would not smurf to play in a just for fun kind of tournament and try to annihilate other players (that just doesn't seem to make any sense to me personally, like what would a someone gain from it?). I don't think it is impossible for someone to climb 20k ranks in 3 days if they were really in the zone and put in the time to practice. From what I saw in the stream he just seemed like a skilled player to me :D
Really true, thanks for sahring your thoughs
Vina del Mar

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

[Burno-] wrote:

UchihaItachiSan
Okay, no problem. Enjoy the tournament UchihaItachiSan :)
Hantsuki

Tomcat wrote:

Blede2000 wrote:

Will change it no prob

Woops... I was playing wrong difficulty :D (Insane)
UchihaItachiSan
lol gj :D
UchihaItachiSan
@ Blede I just wanted to say that I cant play on Sunday MAYBE, cause my internet provider told me that they will refresh some hotspots, so Im just saying IF im not there on sunday I cant probably use internet in that time.

I know that I will get disqualified but I just wanted to let you know In case im really not able to join .
Topic Starter
Blede2000

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

@ Blede I just wanted to say that I cant play on Sunday MAYBE, cause my internet provider told me that they will refresh some hotspots, so Im just saying IF im not there on sunday I cant probably use internet in that time.

I know that I will get disqualified but I just wanted to let you know In case im really not able to join .
Ok, thanks.
Gurl
i think there should be more maps, doing same maps gets boring.
_Ene-
osu nickname:_Ene-
map suggest:any DTHD map and maybe just DT
ScarLeg
Congrats Tomcat with advancing to the next round! And thanks everyone for the fun tourney, it was a great experience! :D
Topic Starter
Blede2000

_Ene- wrote:

osu nickname:_Ene-
map suggest:any DTHD map and maybe just DT
Too late srry
Topic Starter
Blede2000
Thank you everyone for coming today's stream it was better than last week, lets keep it goo for the next round the next week, i will put the new schedules tomorrow and the mappool if everything goes good the wednesday, so yeah thanks again and i hope see everyone next week
UchihaItachiSan

ScarLeg wrote:

Congrats Tomcat with advancing to the next round! And thanks everyone for the fun tourney, it was a great experience! :D
It was a pleasure Sir :D

You did great and I hope to see you at another tournament again :)
UchihaItachiSan

Blede2000 wrote:

Thank you everyone for coming today's stream it was better than last week, lets keep it goo for the next round the next week, i will put the new schedules tomorrow and the mappool if everything goes good the wednesday, so yeah thanks again and i hope see everyone next week

This time the professional level went from 20 to 80% -- So it was a great improvement in such a short time, keep going :) Cant wait for Sunday :)
Topic Starter
Blede2000

UchihaItachiSan wrote:

Blede2000 wrote:

This time the professional level went from 20 to 80% -- So it was a great improvement in such a short time, keep going :) Cant wait for Sunday :)
Thank you <3 8-) :lol:
Topic Starter
Blede2000
HEY so here it is the new schedule for the third round, again if someone has problems with the time zones and stuff PM and i will solve it as fast as i can, and please make it with 3 days at least of anticipation
Tomcat

Blede2000 wrote:

HEY so here it is the new schedule for the third round, again if someone has problems with the time zones and stuff PM and i will solve it as fast as i can, and please make it with 3 days at least of anticipation
10:40am ;-; Guess I gotta go to bed early lol
Topic Starter
Blede2000

Tomcat wrote:

Blede2000 wrote:

10:40am ;-; Guess I gotta go to bed early lol
i tried to make it a little bit later but xD, the timezones are the real thing
Isla-
so there's no change on the mappools?
Topic Starter
Blede2000

Isla- wrote:

so there's no change on the mappools?
The new mappool will be out tomorrow
show more