From your M4M queue.
storyboard is amazing!
00:28:393 (1) - I feel like this could look a bit nicer, just seems unnecessary. I'm not really sure what you want me to change. I editted the curve slightly.
00:34:587 (1,2) - These could be double taps, not singles. I mean it is a normal, not easy.
01:55:103 (1,2) - ^
03:09:426 (1,2) - ^ Well, this is the lowest difficulty in the set, so making this difficulty easier than a regular Normal was what I was aiming for.
really not much to say about that, it's pretty much exactly right.
00:12:716 (4) - Not the easiest note to read on a lower diff like this Changed, since I've had comments on this before.
00:44:458 (2) - don't like this spacing I'm guessing you mean flow. Adjusted slightly.
02:36:135 (3) - this is the solo, I feel like you should make this a bit harder. Agreed. Changed.
03:10:006 (2) - this stacks kinda weird in the editor I intentionally stacked this the way it is. It's just the same as the auto-stacking, but in a different direction.
00:50:071 (1) - stacking is off Intentional
01:05:555 (1) - Why NC here? seems illogical
01:07:103 (1) - ^
02:26:071 (1) - ^ This is just how I prefer to do my NCs; on the downbeats.
OD 6.3? why? This is so there's a better spread between Advaned and Insane.
basically nothing wrong with that diff at all. Excellent
00:05:168 (1,2) - these could be angled nicer Adjusted slightly.
00:29:942 (1) - don't really like the positioning of this to start the jumps What's wrong with it?
01:10:200 (1,2) - i think this would be better if the slider and the single switched places. idk i just get that vibe I don't see anything wrong iwth what it is currently, so I'll leave it.
01:12:522 (1) - I would stack this underneath the yellow single, looks better Well that kind of messes up the pattern I'm trying to do here, assuming you're talking about yellow in the default skin.
02:58:587 (1,2,3,4) - angles on these seem unnecessarily unattractive Changed.
03:27:619 (6) - I would move this so it follows down from the end of 03:27:232 (5) - Alright.
00:43:393 (4,1) - why? I get that it's the last diff but it doesn't really call for it, imo. your choice though I feel it's a nice way to increase the intensity on that beat (white ticks are good for this) whilst the drums are getting louder. The jump is pretty tame and I wouldn't call it overdone. Arguably unnecessary, but I'd rather not have them barely touch, and any closer doesn't have the same effect.
01:10:200 (1,2) - this is just awkward, definitely change Define 'awkward' please. Flow? Rhythm? Pattern?
01:36:329 (6,7,1) - this stacking should be more like the rest Is it not already?
01:55:684 (1,1,2) - the song doesn't really call for spacing like this Well this is definitely an intense part of the map, where there beats get maximum emphasis (the other beats hardly have any notes on them in the music), so naturally I'd say large jumps represents these parts well.
02:03:910 (4,1) - jumpstreams again, your call but eh.
02:59:748 (1,2,3,4,1) - not a fan of this. too hard for no reason There are 1/8 drums being built up during this part of the song. I'd say this build up in hte music and the mapping is a nice way to finish off this section in the music.
03:10:006 (1,1,2) - these jumps really aren't called for
03:35:168 (5,6,7) - if this was straight it would look better, imo. maybe that's just me I can get why you say that, but I don't like them straight either. I changed the curve of these triples slightly instead.
Overall a great set and I think it'll be very popular. Good luck!
from your queue
- 00:37:490 (1,2) - and similar places - your rhythm is fine, but since drum sound constantly increase in intensity you could try using a single repeat 1/8 slider instead to capture sound w/o adding extra emphasis to 00:37:587 - might also reduce the "overmapping" comments Bar them being sliders mapping the 1/8s, this is no different to a regular triple. I feel what it is currently is fine.
- 01:07:877 (1) - and similar places - maybe remove 1 repeat to prevent sliderbreak Not really necessary in my opinion.
- 01:39:426 (7,8,1) - very weird to play since since stream doesn't flow into slider. maybe something more standard like this? Alright.http://puu.sh/mSSCW/e8882b89e4.jpg
- 01:55:877 (1) - is NC here necessary? these are all 1/2 rhythms and the spacing hasn't changed yet. also makes 01:56:652 (1,2) - more ambiguous cuz now its 1/1 rhythm I feel this is the best way to arrange the NCs in my opinion. Removing the NC here will cause an inconsistency with the nxet combo, and removing it from that one will make reading the timing a little more confusing.
- 02:22:200 - senya, why you no put drums here :/
- 02:48:135 (2,3,4) - weird rhythm since triplet ends on red tick and 02:48:232 (3) - is overmapped. maybe try this rhythm to match guitar? http://puu.sh/mST84/954cd094db.jpg I disagree with the overmapping, but I agree with it being a little weird to play. I changed this in my own way.
- 03:00:329 - add note? I went for a specific rhythm for this section of the music, where I intened to miss that beat.
- 03:23:361 (1,2) - stronger beat is at 03:23:748 - instead of 03:23:652 - no? suggest you add an extra repeat to slider and place note at 03:23:748 - I agree with the stronger beat being there. I don't like the idea of a double repeat though, so I tried something else.
- 03:40:200 (7,8,1) - make this triplet less curved so it flows better from 03:40:006 (6) - Alright.
- 00:02:071 (1,2) - make approach angles to these sliders more sharp so that they receive proper emphasis http://puu.sh/mSTBZ/7214de7439.jpg I feel that like that, there is a smaller angle between these two sliders visually, and that makes this pattern look a little more bland.
- 01:17:361 (4,5) - weird to stack here since (5) isn't particular strong beat and you don't use 1/2 stacks anywhere else in guitar part I don't use stacks for emphasis. This stack is here because these two are the same musical note in the music.
- 01:28:781 (1,2,3) - rapid continuous CW movement seems forced since you don't use this flow pattern anywhere else. prefer if you keep the flow/style more jumpy to be consistent with rest of map (sorry if this explanation doesn't make sense) If anything, these patterns are the most prominent in this difficulty. The vocals here are smooth and follow a decreasing pitch, so a smooth, circular flow pattern is what I feel best represents this.
- 01:55:877 (1) - same concern about NC as extra diff
- 02:11:103 (1,2) - rotate by -40 and reposition so the reverse flow coming from the slider feels more apparent (like how you did 00:50:071 (1,1,2) - ) Alright, I went and changed things in my own way.
- 02:55:006 (2,3,4) - why is this more dense than your extra? I like your extra rhythm better since it captures guitar, so maybe try it here as well Good question. Changed.
- 00:26:652 - 01:47:168 - add note? i hear drum and vocal here I intentionally changed the rhythm style for this section of the music since I feel this fits quite well. This means missing this beat.
- 01:07:103 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - didn't notice before, but storyboard here is very nice Thanks!
- 01:55:684 (1) - 01:56:458 (1) - I feel these NC are unnecessary I've explained why I decided to arrange NCs like this in the previous mod.
- 02:52:587 (2,3,4) - I would enjoy a bigger spacing here, but maybe just me Seems quite nice to me too.
- 00:50:458 (2) - and similar places - just a suggestion, but maybe you could represent music better by changing this to 1/2 slider Alright.
- 02:31:684 (5) - maybe change to 1/2 slider with repeat so you can add clap on offbeat? Sure.
- 02:40:200 (4) - ^ although here it's probably more important to emphasize guitar sustain... Yeah, this one I prefer how it is now.
- 02:58:587 (1) - looks a little strange, idk I wouldn't say there's anything significantly wrong with this.
- eh, i'm just being picky since everything else looks ok
Good luck. The lower diffs look very nice already.
Thanks for modding!