01:15:426 - how about placing here a slider like this 01:14:845 (1) - instead of a note? I don't think the music suggests using a kick slider in my opinion.
01:56:458 (1,1,2) - feels like spacing issue, maybe just map it how you did here 01:55:103 (1,2,1) - ? There is no spacing issue here.
01:57:813 (1) - i'm not sure that this note is necessary. if you dont think so then how about starting here this slider 01:58:006 (2) - and make its volume increasing? the end is still on 01:58:152 -nwm
02:16:393 (5) - i hear it like 1/2 slider + note I hear the guitar go beyond the red tick, so an extended slider is fine in my opinion.
02:22:490 - maybe note here? and make it a triple with 02:22:394 (6,7) - Not necessary in my opinion. I think these jump patterns feel better to play with the melody.
03:10:781 (1,1,2) - same spacing issue
03:36:813 - maybe add note?
other diffs seems good, especially
from my m4m queue!Thanks for modding!
HP +1, setting same hp with lower diff makes people mad because diff spread lmao HP8 is horrible though. I went and reduced Insane to HP6.5.
Can you reduce 3/4 patterns that ignore music, they're too much for this song and most of them doesn't fit there. In kiais they sound okay but other parts *facepalms* I changed a few during the guitar parts. I prefer to follow the lyrics as closely as I can, and for the 3/4 notes I left I felt they matched the music better. These notes were either a held vocal or guitar note that stretched longer than 1/2 but had a significant beat on the white tick which I felt best to avoid mapping with a slider end which a 1/1 slider would provide.
- 00:30:717 (1) - needless whistle if you wanted to follow the sound in music properly. also it actually sounds more clear without a whistle for me. same to 2nd one which has the same pattern. I switched it out for a soft whistle. This beat seems too significant to leave completely blank.
- 00:35:168 - No circles for a triplet here? even though you've overmapped this diff a lot (writing this after looking through the diff) you suddenly ignored somewhat strong sound, you've already done this pattern in your insane or more so you can use another pattern in hardest difficulty, to be more unique as a mapper. Fair enough, since this has been mentioned before.
- 00:47:555 (1,2) - Just two circles please. This is overmapping at all as there's nothing like 1/8 here. I still dislike putting this kind of pattern at 1/8 like 00:37:490 (1,2) - although that's still okay as it fits the music, this is not. Was also mentioned before, so I changed it.
- 01:31:103 (3) - I have to point this out because this is obviously made for nothing, only makes uncomfortable to click circles with the music that never provides the rhythm. You could make the slider in 1/2 and a stream of 5, or a stream like 00:12:135 here. Also mentioned before, so I changed to 1/2.
- 01:44:264 (1) - move to the left a bit? it flows better. or just move 01:44:458 (2) - to the same way, I still prefer 1st one I suggested though. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421044 Alright.
- 01:45:426 (1,2,3,4,1) - like, rotate the direction to right, I mean in a clockwise direction. Current pattern has kinda bad flow from these kick sliders, and the stream doesn't fit to them well. its worth trying this out, you can do this easily if select all then CTRL + SHIFT + R in clockwise direction with 30° https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421055 I noticed after mentioned this but same goes to 00:24:910 (1,2,3,4,1) - Changed.
- 02:03:039 (2,3,4) - How about a larger triplet, it should be fun with the stream after this. Okay I'm editing this, since you copied the patterns in 1st and 2nd kiais so idk, also I mean 1st chorus and 2nd one. not the two kiais that separated. I don't know why this was inconsistent.
- 02:15:232 (1) - 3/4 one instead? I somehow prefer it. I feel this is better as it is. The previous combo already had a 3/4 pattern to finsih off with, so another 3/4 here feels a little repetetive, plus I feel this triple is a good compliment to the stream later in this combo.
- 00:02:845 (3,4) - Did you really think this fits music best? this is obviously most relax part of the map and you still tried to overmapping from beginning, I really wonder why no 1/1 and make an empty at 00:03:426 honestly no one expects for this. This matches the vocals quite well in my opinion. The vocals here are strong held notes, and mapping the white tick to a slider end also doesn't seem suitable in my opinon since mapping with a hard note represents the music better.
- 00:24:716 (2,1,2,3,4,1) - like wrong usage of 1/4 sliders again from the hardest diff, making a curved stream to away that ignores the flow from these kick sliders is not really fun to see in gameplay. 01:45:039 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - this is also good example for here tho I'll leave mine https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421423 Changed.
- 00:28:393 (1,2,3,4) - flow is messy, like you did this because have nothing good idea here, at least you can give a try making a triangle 00:28:974 (3) - with them. This doesn't jump that bad but can make the flow like for the jump. 01:48:910 (1,2,3,4) - same Changed.
- 01:16:200 (6,1) - I don't get why this is here. the stack seems forced to break the flow once and then only a jump after it >_> mapping like usual would be better. 01:17:361 (4,5) - this stacking is good idea so this is shame. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421489 Changed.
- 01:31:103 (3) - same thing as I've mentioned in Extra diff (Sorry lazy to type the diff name) Changed.
- 02:54:716 (1,2,3) - you made the rhythm somehow strange, the slider should've stopped at red tick and one more circle at 02:55:006, this looks trouble in edit but this plays far better than following wrong rhythm. http://puu.sh/mN3hX/81d3d94397.png Changed.
- 00:43:103 (1) - I don't think this new combo is important, I feel this like just kind of a nc spam that means nothing. I thought its like making easier to read them but these doesn't look really good. Fair enough.
- 02:35:748 - the sound of clap on the tick sounds weird, it's usually reasonable to be at 2nd white tick tho, you didn't put clap sound until 02:38:071 so I feel strange here :O you can give a try considering about mute this sound. Understandable, but muting this tick seems to make this section sound very plain because of the 3/4 repeats. I think it's better to keep this here personally.
- 02:58:587 (1,2) - very loud, you have mapped this part with 1/4 sliders in harder diffs so these are good to emphasize it, but this time the whistles emphasize nothing. therefore volume at 90% for this is too much, decrease it by around 20 or something. Alright.
- 03:21:426 (3) - keep using the same distance in this part, that's just better. This seems to be a mistake.
- 00:53:168 (1) - the usage of new combo suddenly becomes inconsistent There's a reason for this. So far, the NC pattern is one for every two measures. The first half of the Kiai works fine with this pattern, until you reach 00:50:071 which is the beginning of the new verse in the chorus. The pair of measures for the next combo should ideally be this and 00:51:619 but that isn't really ideal because the latter is the start of a very strong beat which I feel is best emphasised with toggled kiai and a NC (and storyboard fanciness). If we want to continue the pattern after this, then the next pair of measures has to start at 00:53:168 which also makes more sense in the music than making 00:51:619 and 00:53:168 the pair.
- 01:56:651 (3) - if you put the new combo at 01:55:878 (1) - because of finishes then no nc for this too? I still disagree the nc of 01:55:878 (1) - but if you would like to keep this as is why not. 03:10:974 (3) - same pattern here, also I wonder why 00:34:587 (1) - is easier compared to them lol This however, is a mistake. NCs removed.
- 02:44:652 (1,4) - swap the nc? also don't get the reason why you started putting ncs per a downbeat from here, I think you just ruined the consistency... Same reason as before, but I changed some things around to improve the consistency.
well I got tired of finding new combo issues, there's many lol. can you attempt find them out yourself? since putting new combos consistently is important in lower diffs, unless you have special reason to put ncs suddenly you should just avoid it.
I didn't find any particular issue in Normal difficulty except the NCs that I've mentioned about for Advanced diff.