M4M from your queueThanks for the star!Normal
- Did you make those fancy shapes at the lower diffs to make it more appealling to beginners or sth? Fancy sliders throughout is my way of making lower level difficulties interesting.
- 02:05:942 (3) - idk if you did this on purpose but the curves are not balanced out Intentional
- Seems perfect to me. Can't really find anything that's appealing to me
- 00:11:748 (2,4) - I'm not really sure if a beginner can react to this overlap in time Well, there isn't much option for me to place this noce anywhere else, and I don't think an overlap looks very nice.
- 02:27:619 (1) - The curve at the end doesn't match the flow of 02:29:168 (1) - really well. Maybe you can make it go down or right or sth else? I'd say this flow is playable, it reverses the direction of where you came from the slider, so the angle is fine and seems to gove well with introducing the solo.
- Everything else seems good too.
- I guess the fancy shaped sliders stopped here lol. There's only so much I can do with short sliders.
- 00:37:490 (2) - Just sayin, I never got a 300 on these sliders for the entire map. The 1/8 beat timing man. Well maybe it's just me XD Well, these match the music fine, but I'll keep it in mind.
- 01:28:781 (1,2,3) - Dunno if this is on purpose but the pattern is not perfectly done Kind intentonal so that the spacing represents the music.
- 01:31:103 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Really hard to read the slider that suddenly ends at the blue tick. Messed up my stream a bit and I'm bad at even numbered ones :3 Anyways I think ending the slider at the white tick would be just fine? I disagree here. The way this is at makes it so the first note in the stream is on the white tick, which I believe is more intuitive than starting the stream on a blue tick.
- 01:55:684 (1,1,2,1,1) - I'm sure players who's just starting to fc insanes would be raging over this jump lol Well it matches the music, but I'll reduce these if I get more comments on these.
- 02:47:748 (1,2,3,4) - I think a triple would do? Since the guitar sound is at the white tick I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest here, but what it current is seems to match the music to me.
- 02:49:297 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Not really sure if going full stream is good for the diff. Maybe you can loosen up? Well the song is a low-ish BPM and the spacing of these is really small, so it should be somewhat playable, but I'll keep it in mind.
- 03:45:039 (2,3,1) - Well, you did fullscreen in Advanced but not in Insane? I decided to go and change the spacing in Advanced instead.
- 00:37:490 (1,2) - Somehow can do this just fine :3
- 00:47:555 (1,2) - Doesn't need that here imo. I know there's the drum sound but the vocals are much higher for that to be noticed Well, this still maps the vocals, but as a bonus, it also maps the drums
- 01:11:748 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not a mod. Dat Game Over pattern tho :p
- 01:31:103 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Same issue with Insane diff I still don't think there's anything wrong with these.
- 01:37:297 (3,4) - The corner's kinda feel weird with (4) at the top and not around the bottom-left of the slider After watching testplays, no one seems to follow the flow of the slider fully anyway /shrug. Changed the position of 4.
- 02:40:781 (2,3,4,5,6) - You know.....
And that's all! Hope this helps!
Mod my map pls :3
Also, have a star, because, why not