Thank you for the stars
smsh150 wrote:You requested a mod so I'll give you one (mutuals so idc about doing NM + freaking good music with senya *_*)
Everything I say here is just my suggestions, and a stuff I just find you could change to improve it and so on.
- Nothing found!
While doing this mod I had a idea for SB. It's really small suggest, but I'll still say it:
- You could use fade in (Whiteout.png) from 01:33:039 - till 01:33:426 - since music has that kind of sound right there. Would be imo nice there :O Nice.
- Also you could do that contrast effect at 00:25:297 -, 01:45:813 - and 03:00:135 - . Music bit calls for it, imo. Well, the music gets kinda calmer here, so I don't think this is necessary.
- 00:00:523 (1,2) - To my mind, you could use rhythm that follows the vocal here. my example Fair enough. Changed in my own way.
- 00:20:652 (3,1) - Objects are overlapping a bit (just before (3) fades out), I don't really see this as a bad mistake. You can change the placements or just leave them as they are. Not really too much I can do about this, so I'll just leave it.
- 01:21:039 - I would personally take whistle off since where is not much instrumental sound in the music right there. Maybe you could also try switching the volume to 20~30% for that hit. Lowered volume.
- 01:49:684 (3,5) - To my mind this looks bit messy, 'cause 3 and 5 are almost touching each others. It can be fixed by replacing 5 to more left. Rearranged.
- 02:10:587 (1) - It is almost touching 02:09:039 (3) - , so maybe you could replace slider's end point to right, just a bit. Also not making so angular slider look imo better. Nothing really wrong with this in my opinion.
- 02:49:297 (1,2) - I recommend highly to change this to something else. These are bit boring for guitar stream. Try using 1/1 sliders without reverses. or use this kind of rhythm. That one fits pretty nicely. Yeah, I agree. Changed.
- 03:12:522 (1) - same as 01:21:039 - ^ Done.
- 00:49:490 (5) - To improve rhythm, you could delete this circle. It somehow feels better without it, to my mind. What do you think? I'll try it.
- 01:21:039 (1) - Ah, I could do that silence thing which I mentioned in Normal diff ^. You could also try deleting that hit. It fits nicely too. Yep.
- 02:10:006 (5) - same thing as 02:10:006 (5) - ^ Trying it.
- 03:12:522 (1) - as 01:21:039 (1) - ^ (sorry I'm too lazy to write it again >_<) Yep.
- 00:29:942 (1,2,3,4,1,2) -, 03:04:781 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - and 01:50:458 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I'm not sure about these jumps. Have you already asked BN to check these? I have no idea neither you can or not do this. There should be fine. The jumps aren't too intense.
- 01:12:522 (3) - You could move slider's tail to slightly right to make it look more smooth. Alright.
- 02:27:522 (6) - next and prev distances aren't same That's because of the SV change.
- 01:20:652 (5) - Take one reverse off so it follows the music better Nah, I think it sounds better if this downbeat before the break is mapped. It feels kind of empty when this isn't here.
- 01:15:039 (2) - Somehow it just feels like there haven't been claps/rhythm a long time there, since music forces you to map 3/4 sliders. You could shorten this slider to 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:15:426 (3) - . To my mind that would work better there.
- 01:34:974 (1,3) - objects are overlapping. I think this is a mistake move, or not? Fixed.
- 01:21:039 (1) - I would say same thing about silencing it or deleting this note as before ^ Lowered volume.
- 01:21:039 (1) - I think you know what I'm about to say ^ Yep.
- mfw I modded this diff Nice.
I'm really sorry my Catharsis diff's mod were shitty, but tbh I didn't find anything to say about it.
This mapset is just... wow. It's just so great. Can't freaking to wait to see this as ranked!
Best of Luck!
Just take ☆, even second! just.... god.... take even third...