why is your description all ????????????????????????? :^)
Beta stream is broken. >.<
Ascendance wrote:why is your description all ????????????????????????? :^)
Anything I didn't comment on is stuff I've mentioned previously.
freebird42 wrote:Yo [nuff said]
00:08:264 (1) - maybe new combo here? I think I prefer this without the NC.
01:19:490 (3) - i'm not sure but maybe you can change this slider to smth like this -snip- with whistle hitsound on the beginning of the slider, clap on the ending with reverse arrow, and finnish on the folowing note, but your slider is good too Yeah, I prefer what it is currently since the slider covers the melody of the synths.
02:43:103 - 03:00:135 - how about kiai here? Nah, I'd rather reserve the kiai for the chorus, but nice idea regardless.
03:12:136 (4,1) - better make a double here, and why 03:12:522 (1) is new combo? I'd rather avoid a stack on this difficulty. 1 is a NC since the music changes mood once it hits the downbeat, even if it is just one note before going into the break, giving it a better 'finale' effect for this section of the map.
03:41:942 (1) - why new combo? The map exits Kiai time here, and the music changes.
03:43:490 (1) - same Change in hitsound sampleset, new line in the vocals, and a Kiai burst.
03:46:587 (1) - and why here new combo, better make all three notes one combo, or every single note a new combo Changing hitsound sampleset (even though it doesn't really make a difference) and a single note combo makes for a good 'finale' note before going into the spinner.
good diff btw
00:08:264 (2) - better make new combo As before.
01:21:039 (1) - maybe remove new combo? and can you please explain such selection of new combos, because maybe i'm noob and understand nothing I personally like having single note combos for a 'finale' note for a section just before a break. It doesn't make a huge difference whether it's there or not, and different mappers will do different things, but I personally like it and there is nothing wrong with either way you choose.
01:31:877 (1) - same, remove new combo
01:54:909 (8,1,2,3) - looks a little bit strange, maybe you should move 01:54:909 (8) and 01:55:684 (2) to the beginning of the folowing sliders I like this actually.
02:43:103 - 03:00:135 - how about kiai here? As before.
03:12:522 (1) - why new combo?
03:43:490 (1) - same
03:45:039 (1,2,1) - same as i wrote on normal diff, now i see that this is done on purpose, but still...
also maybe ar6 will fit better instead of 6.5? I feel like AR6.5 is better for this note density and does a better job a bridging the Normal and the Insane. I may consider it if I get more comments on this.
great diff though, the flow is reaaly well mapped
00:02:071 (1) - unnecessary new combo, better start with folowing note I tried to go for a 1 measure to 1 NC pattern here, so this is fine for that.
00:04:974 (3) - new combo here I'd rather keep my NCs to the downbeats rather than to the vocals to keep a better consistency.
00:08:264 (2) - new combo here
00:20:458 (5) - new combo here, not on slider As before.
00:22:006 (5) - same 00:25:103 (6,7,1) - same
00:36:135 (1) - maybe move this note to (x:452,y:152) so the 00:36:135 (1,2,3) triangle will be more equilateral It probably doesn't look like it due to the angle, but this is already an requilateral triangle (copy-paste one of the sides and rotate by 60 degrees to prove it).
actually i hear triples here 00:35:168 and here 00:35:942 but you map folowing the voice, so its fine Good ear, but I'd rather keep this more simple pattern for this difficuty.
00:37:684 (1) - remove new combo Kiai time start.
00:51:619 (1) - same, i'm not a picky person, and this doesnt look ugly or smth, i just dont understand the idea of making combos of 3 notes instead of atleast 501:05:555 (1) - unnecessary new combo New measure.00:50:071 (1,1,2,1,2,3,1)
The first NC is because I end Kiai, and it's a new line in the vocals anyway.
The second NC is to help accent the drums in the music and Finish hitsounds. This is also important since these two notes follow a 1/3 rhythm.
The third NC is because the 1/3 drums section has ended, and is a good lead in to return to the original rhythm of the music.
The final NC here is because Kiai time starts again at this point, and is where the music finishes returning to its original chorus melody.
I believe that combos should be based on music changes and the measures it spans; not the number of notes. Remember that what the wiki says about combo length is only just a guideline.
01:07:103 (1) - same End of kiai time.
01:19:877 (3,1,2) - all sliders one combo would be better Fair enough.
01:25:684 - 01:26:845 - how about spinner here with clap hitsound? Not a bad idea, but I prefer having this blank since the music is still fairly calm here.
01:31:877 (1) - unnecessary new combo New measure, background music drops.
01:34:006 (2) - not good flow, maybe move it to the end of previous slider? Fair enough Changed it in my own way.
01:37:877 (4) - same, maybe move it to the left a bit I'd say this is fine.
01:40:974 (5) - new combo here
01:42:522 (5) - same 01:45:619 (6) - same
01:54:909 (4,1,2) - this and this 01:55:684 (3,1,2) - is too hard, better place 01:54:909 (4) and 01:55:684 (3) more closely to doubles * I'd like to have some jumps here to emphasise the stronger beats during this section. I personally don't think the jumps are too difficult, though I may change it if I get more feedback on this.
01:56:458 (3) - new combo here and make 01:56:458 (3,1) a double on the spot where 01:56:651 (1) is placed * I'd rather keep the NCs consistent with the downbeats here, and I'd rather have a jump into 1 when I can since that's where the strong notes are in the music.
01:58:200 (1) - remove new combo
02:12:135 (1) - same 02:26:071 (1) - same 02:27:619 (1) - same 02:43:103 (1) - same
02:43:103 - 03:00:135 - kiai?
02:59:942 (4) - new combo here
03:09:426 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - this needs to be changed like i said on lines with * As before.
03:24:910 (1) - remove new combo This is to keep consistency with the 1/3 drums that I've had previously in the difficulty.
03:40:393 (1) - same
03:41:748 (5) - new combo here
03:45:039 (2) - new combo or smth as i told above also maybe you should increase space between rhese three notes 03:45:039 (2,3,1) I personally like the effect of the follow lines dragging over the music drop section across 1-2 (I didn't have it in the lower difficulties to avoid reading problems). Increasing the spacing to these to x1.3 would be inappropriate as thise would cause them to be nearly a screen apart. Lowered spacing for this dropped part of the song feels more fitting.
but still good job
00:08:264 (2) - new combo here, also i see that 00:06:716 (1,2,1) is not at the same spot but how about increasing space between them, fe like this Yeah, the offsetting was intentional, and I feel like what I have now should be fine.
00:25:297 (1) - remove new combo New measure, change in the music, change in hitsound sampleset.
00:50:071 (1) - same
00:55:877 (1) - same This one is fair enough.
01:05:555 (1) - same
01:06:910 (7) - start new combo here
01:21:039 (1) - remove new combo
01:25:684 - 01:26:845 - how about spinner here with clap hitsound?
01:31:877 (1) - remove new combo 01:45:813 (1) - same
01:55:684 (1,1,2) - make one combo 01:56:458 (1,1,2,3) - same I prefer these as they are since 01:55:684 (1) is a less significant note than 01:55:877 (1) so I feel a new combo on this is more suitable than keeping it all in one combo.
02:10:587 (1) - remove new combo
02:16:393 (1) - same Yep
02:26:071 (1) - same
02:27:426 (7) - new combo here
02:41:555 (1) - remove new combo
02:43:103 - 03:00:135 - how about kiai?
02:46:200 (1) - remove new combo
02:59:748 (1) - same This is a 1/8 slider, and I feel a NC is better representing the 1/8 drums in the background for this part (and also slightly helps with reading).
03:10:007 (1,1,2) - make one combo 03:10:781 (1,1,2,3) - same As before.
03:21:813 (1) - remove new combo This will cause the current combo to span over more measures than I feel is appropriate.
03:24:910 (1) - same 03:40:394 (1) - same
03:41:749 (7) - start new combo here and remove here 03:43:103 (1) I think the NCs on 03:42:716 (1,1,1) have a better effect for a build up to the Finish hitsound straight after, and drums are in 1/8 anyway and are increasing in volume.
03:45:039 (2,3,1) - all notes one combo or, every single new combo
03:47:942 - maybe end spinner here?
I don't see that as necessary personally, I'll leave it as is.On second thoughts, sure.
in general have mercy and low hp drain to 6.5, but you can increase ar to 9 I felt AR8.8 is more appropriate for a 155bpm song with a fairly calm-ish feel to it. HP6.5 is a maybe. For now I think it's fine.
really nice diff btw
storyboard is great too
good luck and peace
Thanks for your thoughts.
01:09:813 (2,3) and 01:14:845 (1,2) these two parts are almost the same (talking about music) and 01:10:587 (3) and 01:16:006 (2) these two reverse sliders are exactly the same with circle with reverse arrow on the downbeat, but here 01:09:813 (2,3) the (2) slider ends on the downbeat, but 01:14:845 (1,2) (1) slider starts on the downbeat and they have different length. I don't wanna say that the rhythm is ruined but when i tryed to tap with my finger folowing the notes it somehow felt uncofmortable. Not sure though, just wanted to share my thoughts, please reply your opinion about this one.
I wouldn't call these almost the same melodies; I'd say they are noticably different, as expected for a guitar solo. The downbeats that I don't map with a strong beat (for example 01:10:200') are usually beats starting the second measure of the hypermeasure, which is usually less significant than say the first or third measure. The guitar notes on 01:10:200 are muted, and then become louder again on 01:10:587', which is why I decided to put a new slider on here instead.
For 01:14:845 (1) the guitar notes here are held (actually they get plucked again at 01:15:039', but I thought it was best to cover this over one whole slider for this difficulty) so a 2/1 slider covers this fine. The next guitar note starts on 01:16:006', which is why a new slider is here. The note goes over the downbeat, which is why it is mapped to a reverse arrow rather than a new hard note.
This guitar solo isn't the most intuitive relative to the music it is accompanying, so it would be natural if the mapping also followed that too.
02:39:232 (2,3) - same the (2) slider ends on the downbeat and the folowing is offbeat one. I understand that you trying to follow the guitar sound, it's not bad i must say, but when you try to play it you feel like missing smth.
As before; the guitar isn't following an intuitive rhythm, so the mapping would follow suit to. I don't think it wouldn't make sense to map a basic rhythm across this section that wouldn't match the guitar, which is obviously the highlight of this part of the music.
02:48:329 (2) - this offbeat slider is totally fine though, because he doesnt end on white tick
Well, I was just following the guitar here, nothing more.
01:12:522 (3) - i'm not sure but maybe move this slider higher a bit or rotate it by 30 clockwise, because else the flow is not really good
I believe the flow is playable here. 3 points staight into 4, and the angle isn't anything too demanding, although slightly less intuitive than standard, which I believe fits well with the guitar.
01:16:974 (2,3,4) - this triangle is not good, better move 4 somewhere
This wasn't really supposed to be a triangle, but since it's close to one, I nudged the pattern slightly.
02:53:942 (1,2) - this sliders is off rhythm IMO, better use a couple of non reverse sliders or instead of (2) place a note and a slider
Alright. Changed the rhythm slightly.
00:02:845 (3,4) - how about adding whistle hitsound to the beginning of sliders, also you sure about this pattern?
I think keeping Whistles to the downbeats is good for now to keep with the calmness of this part of the music and to accompany the pianos rather than solely the vocals. I don't see any glaring issues with the current pattern either.
00:25:684 (2) - moving this to (x:164,y:208) makes it more readable and eazier to aim after the stream
I don't see how readability could be an issue here; there are no overlaps at all, and there are no aiming issues either since the angle over 00:25:200 (4,1,2) is sharp, whereas jumping at an obtuse angle after the stream like in your example could be a little messier for the player due to momentum.
01:46:200 (2) - and this one you can move to the end of folowing slider
As before, I don't see anything wrong with this, and I'd much prefer how it is now to your suggestion.
well this is it, in order to not clutter up the thread i will catch you in game if i will have new thoughts
and again, good luck
freebird42 wrote:hi, the newbie strikes back
just a couple of ideas, i think you will reject but still
02:33:039 (3,4,5) - how about accenting the guitar solo and changing it to smth like -snip- with only whistle on the beginning of 3, whistle on 4, clap only on this time 02:34:200 and clap at the end of folowing slider. the flow is bad but i'm talking only about figures, because i think they are freshing the rhythm, also i think there are some sinergy with this 02:39:232 (2,3) and this 02:47:748 (1,2,3) because all parts breaking monotone clap sound, and all paerts are accenting the solo guitar, which obviously shouldnt be ignored
Not a bad idea. I avoided using a 1/2 slider since that's a bit much for this difficulty, but I did try to use the red ticks.
01:07:877 (3) - why the slider instead of just note? the problem is that hitsound at the end of it doesnt fit the rhythm IMO I used a slider since there is a drum roll over this section, which I'd rather not cover with anything else other than a slider for this difficulty.
02:33:813 (4) - same as for normal how about making here smth special? Alright, fair enough.
01:10:200 (1) - isnt this slider 2/8? Sounds like it, but a 1/8 slider would be really awkward to play. 1/4 cover it just fine.
01:16:974 (2,3) - i still think there is a spacing issue, if its not a triangle then can you please tell me the secret of this moment? http://i.imgur.com/YMrIgYR.png
01:19:877 (3,4,5) - maybe remove clap hitsounds? also last slider should end here 01:20:942 if i hear the music correctly The snare drum is still present in the music, so I don't see a reason to remove them. I decided on ending on the downbeat so that it feels like a better transition into the break rather than it being completely blank.
03:42:716 - nothing reaaly important, just how about setting here 30% volume and then 50%? Seems fine for now, but I may consider it.
01:07:877 (3) - this slider is too loud The drums are loud too, though I will consider it.
01:10:200 (1,2) - i'm not sure about this, imo this 01:10:200 (1,2) and this 01:12:522 (1,2) - are different moments, so better use here 1/8 reverse slider as in previous diff Listening to it more carefully, there are definitely notes on the blue and red ticks, and this rhythm is much more intuitive to play than ntroducing 1/8s here.
01:35:748 (3,4,5,6) - how about changing it to the -snip- A cross-jump pattern feels a lot more fun to play in my opinion, and I believe the flow is better as it is currently.
02:21:426 (1) - how about rotate it by minus 40 replace with double and then make a path of 02:22:006 (4,5,6,7,8) - like that -snip- Kind of similar to before. 02:21:039 (6,7,1) is currently a triangle. and the spacing and pattern of 02:22:006 (4,5,6,7,8) feels more fun to play as it is right now.
02:55:200 (3) - i think this slider should end here 02:55:297 and its reverse sider I hear this guitar note as being held up to the blue tick, and I don't hear anything significant on the red tick for it to be mapped with a repeat.
02:58:587 (1,2,3,4,1,1) - this part is too loud Seems fine to me. The music doesn't really get softer here, so there's no need to lower the volume.
03:36:329 (4,5,6,7,8) - how about making a "way" as i decided before?
03:41:749 (7,8,1,2,1,1,1) - too loud imo Will consider it, but I'll leave it for now.
whew, teh end
looking forward for reply
Thanks for the quick mod
Ben wrote:Playtest Diff
00:42:522 (2,3,4) - I would consider turning the triples upside down for flow Moved elsewhere rather than doing a Ctrl+G
01:07:103 (1) - I would move it to the left abit like http://puu.sh/lJd8x/12ef5f9230.jpg I don't see anything wrong with this right now; it follows the curve of the stream.
01:31:103 (3) - Maybe extend stream by converting slider into stream I'd say keeping a slider here is more appropriate to follow the vocals rather than just going straight back into a stream.
00:11:168 (4) - I don't think you need this note There's clearly a vocal note here, which I think is best mapped with this circle.
00:57:426 (4) - Bring this abit closer to the slider This seems consistent to all of the other extended slider patterns so far, but I may change it.
I hope you find this useful, if not then im sorry for wasting your time. I love the rhythm you used and the guitar part was incredibly fun!
Thanks for looking through the map
Graf wrote:Well met 4Head
Nothing to shake a stick at.
00:17:555 (5,6) - Doesn't seem to correspond to the vocal line. Vocals: Da Ro-u ; 'Da' is covered by slider 5, and then the held note 'Rou' is covered by the 1/1 slier 6, which then follows through to follow the guitar notes.
01:12:522 (3) - The guitar plays two notes, you've mapped a triple. The timing of the guitar notes aren't the most intuitive to play normally, so I felt a 1/4 reverse slider was the best way to map this without compromising natural play.
01:50:458 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - Is this becoming another one of your things? I'm just repeated the pattern from before since this is a similar and distinctive rhythm to the one before. I assume there's nothing really wrong with it? Although I angled the sliders differently now.
02:31:103 (2,3,4) - Beginning of (4) doesn't correspond to a note. Start the slider at (3)? There's is a guitar note on the blue tick; slow it down and listen carefully.
02:49:297 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Seems very spammy, perhaps join (1, 2) and (3, 4)? No on joining them up, I feel like you're holding the note for too long that way.
03:46:587 (1,1) - You're a dick. Play better <.< /s
Whole diff is too heavy on the Bladedance [Kneesocks], Highscore [Game Over] jumps tbh. Noted, but I'll keep them for now and look for more feedback.
Overall all good, quality storyboard as always.
Thanks for another quality beatmap -Mo-nstrata! pls
Thank you for the stars
smsh150 wrote:You requested a mod so I'll give you one (mutuals so idc about doing NM + freaking good music with senya *_*)
Everything I say here is just my suggestions, and a stuff I just find you could change to improve it and so on.
- Nothing found!
While doing this mod I had a idea for SB. It's really small suggest, but I'll still say it:
- You could use fade in (Whiteout.png) from 01:33:039 - till 01:33:426 - since music has that kind of sound right there. Would be imo nice there :O Nice.
- Also you could do that contrast effect at 00:25:297 -, 01:45:813 - and 03:00:135 - . Music bit calls for it, imo. Well, the music gets kinda calmer here, so I don't think this is necessary.
- 00:00:523 (1,2) - To my mind, you could use rhythm that follows the vocal here. my example Fair enough. Changed in my own way.
- 00:20:652 (3,1) - Objects are overlapping a bit (just before (3) fades out), I don't really see this as a bad mistake. You can change the placements or just leave them as they are. Not really too much I can do about this, so I'll just leave it.
- 01:21:039 - I would personally take whistle off since where is not much instrumental sound in the music right there. Maybe you could also try switching the volume to 20~30% for that hit. Lowered volume.
- 01:49:684 (3,5) - To my mind this looks bit messy, 'cause 3 and 5 are almost touching each others. It can be fixed by replacing 5 to more left. Rearranged.
- 02:10:587 (1) - It is almost touching 02:09:039 (3) - , so maybe you could replace slider's end point to right, just a bit. Also not making so angular slider look imo better. Nothing really wrong with this in my opinion.
- 02:49:297 (1,2) - I recommend highly to change this to something else. These are bit boring for guitar stream. Try using 1/1 sliders without reverses. or use this kind of rhythm. That one fits pretty nicely. Yeah, I agree. Changed.
- 03:12:522 (1) - same as 01:21:039 - ^ Done.
- 00:49:490 (5) - To improve rhythm, you could delete this circle. It somehow feels better without it, to my mind. What do you think? I'll try it.
- 01:21:039 (1) - Ah, I could do that silence thing which I mentioned in Normal diff ^. You could also try deleting that hit. It fits nicely too. Yep.
- 02:10:006 (5) - same thing as 02:10:006 (5) - ^ Trying it.
- 03:12:522 (1) - as 01:21:039 (1) - ^ (sorry I'm too lazy to write it again >_<) Yep.
- 00:29:942 (1,2,3,4,1,2) -, 03:04:781 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - and 01:50:458 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I'm not sure about these jumps. Have you already asked BN to check these? I have no idea neither you can or not do this. There should be fine. The jumps aren't too intense.
- 01:12:522 (3) - You could move slider's tail to slightly right to make it look more smooth. Alright.
- 02:27:522 (6) - next and prev distances aren't same That's because of the SV change.
- 01:20:652 (5) - Take one reverse off so it follows the music better Nah, I think it sounds better if this downbeat before the break is mapped. It feels kind of empty when this isn't here.
- 01:15:039 (2) - Somehow it just feels like there haven't been claps/rhythm a long time there, since music forces you to map 3/4 sliders. You could shorten this slider to 1/2 slider and add circle at 01:15:426 (3) - . To my mind that would work better there.
- 01:34:974 (1,3) - objects are overlapping. I think this is a mistake move, or not? Fixed.
- 01:21:039 (1) - I would say same thing about silencing it or deleting this note as before ^ Lowered volume.
- 01:21:039 (1) - I think you know what I'm about to say ^ Yep.
- mfw I modded this diff Nice.
I'm really sorry my Catharsis diff's mod were shitty, but tbh I didn't find anything to say about it.
This mapset is just... wow. It's just so great. Can't freaking to wait to see this as ranked!
Best of Luck!
Just take ☆, even second! just.... god.... take even third...
Thanks for modding!
slandotski wrote:From: No-Rules M4M
Feel free not to give kudosu and even not go for an M4M if my none of my suggestions below were used.
00:29:168 (4) check spacing, it's a little weird when I played that part, the spacing of 4 doubled the spacing of 2,3 and at the same beat it's kind of a little off.
Also do the same at 03:04:006 (4). This suggestion is very low on priority, I might be the only one who have this concern. I reduced the spacing of these, but the are still offset.
01:05:361 (5) I think this should be the start of a new combo, so that it would be of same color, and can make the 3 stacked beats look charming. do the same at 01:06:910 (5), and 03:40:200(5). The other three stacked beats with LN on the third is already good enough so don't change that. I perfer to keep my NCs like this. Either way is fine, this is just a preference.
awesome storyboard (teach me senpai! ), awesome map, nice song, gogogo!
Thanks for the star!
Cagrux wrote:M4M from your queueNormal
- Did you make those fancy shapes at the lower diffs to make it more appealling to beginners or sth? Fancy sliders throughout is my way of making lower level difficulties interesting.
- 02:05:942 (3) - idk if you did this on purpose but the curves are not balanced out Intentional
- Seems perfect to me. Can't really find anything that's appealing to me
- 00:11:748 (2,4) - I'm not really sure if a beginner can react to this overlap in time Well, there isn't much option for me to place this noce anywhere else, and I don't think an overlap looks very nice.
- 02:27:619 (1) - The curve at the end doesn't match the flow of 02:29:168 (1) - really well. Maybe you can make it go down or right or sth else? I'd say this flow is playable, it reverses the direction of where you came from the slider, so the angle is fine and seems to gove well with introducing the solo.
- Everything else seems good too.
- I guess the fancy shaped sliders stopped here lol. There's only so much I can do with short sliders.
- 00:37:490 (2) - Just sayin, I never got a 300 on these sliders for the entire map. The 1/8 beat timing man. Well maybe it's just me XD Well, these match the music fine, but I'll keep it in mind.
- 01:28:781 (1,2,3) - Dunno if this is on purpose but the pattern is not perfectly done Kind intentonal so that the spacing represents the music.
- 01:31:103 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Really hard to read the slider that suddenly ends at the blue tick. Messed up my stream a bit and I'm bad at even numbered ones :3 Anyways I think ending the slider at the white tick would be just fine? I disagree here. The way this is at makes it so the first note in the stream is on the white tick, which I believe is more intuitive than starting the stream on a blue tick.
- 01:55:684 (1,1,2,1,1) - I'm sure players who's just starting to fc insanes would be raging over this jump lol Well it matches the music, but I'll reduce these if I get more comments on these.
- 02:47:748 (1,2,3,4) - I think a triple would do? Since the guitar sound is at the white tick I'm not sure what you're trying to suggest here, but what it current is seems to match the music to me.
- 02:49:297 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Not really sure if going full stream is good for the diff. Maybe you can loosen up? Well the song is a low-ish BPM and the spacing of these is really small, so it should be somewhat playable, but I'll keep it in mind.
- 03:45:039 (2,3,1) - Well, you did fullscreen in Advanced but not in Insane? I decided to go and change the spacing in Advanced instead.
- 00:37:490 (1,2) - Somehow can do this just fine :3
- 00:47:555 (1,2) - Doesn't need that here imo. I know there's the drum sound but the vocals are much higher for that to be noticed Well, this still maps the vocals, but as a bonus, it also maps the drums
- 01:11:748 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Not a mod. Dat Game Over pattern tho :p
- 01:31:103 (3,4,5,6,7,1) - Same issue with Insane diff I still don't think there's anything wrong with these.
- 01:37:297 (3,4) - The corner's kinda feel weird with (4) at the top and not around the bottom-left of the slider After watching testplays, no one seems to follow the flow of the slider fully anyway /shrug. Changed the position of 4.
- 02:40:781 (2,3,4,5,6) - You know.....
And that's all! Hope this helps!
Mod my map pls :3
Also, have a star, because, why not
01:15:426 - how about placing here a slider like this 01:14:845 (1) - instead of a note? I don't think the music suggests using a kick slider in my opinion.
01:56:458 (1,1,2) - feels like spacing issue, maybe just map it how you did here 01:55:103 (1,2,1) - ? There is no spacing issue here.
01:57:813 (1) - i'm not sure that this note is necessary. if you dont think so then how about starting here this slider 01:58:006 (2) - and make its volume increasing? the end is still on 01:58:152 -nwm
02:16:393 (5) - i hear it like 1/2 slider + note I hear the guitar go beyond the red tick, so an extended slider is fine in my opinion.
02:22:490 - maybe note here? and make it a triple with 02:22:394 (6,7) - Not necessary in my opinion. I think these jump patterns feel better to play with the melody.
03:10:781 (1,1,2) - same spacing issue
03:36:813 - maybe add note?
other diffs seems good, especially
Thanks for modding!
Delis wrote:from my m4m queue!
HP +1, setting same hp with lower diff makes people mad because diff spread lmao HP8 is horrible though. I went and reduced Insane to HP6.5.
Can you reduce 3/4 patterns that ignore music, they're too much for this song and most of them doesn't fit there. In kiais they sound okay but other parts *facepalms* I changed a few during the guitar parts. I prefer to follow the lyrics as closely as I can, and for the 3/4 notes I left I felt they matched the music better. These notes were either a held vocal or guitar note that stretched longer than 1/2 but had a significant beat on the white tick which I felt best to avoid mapping with a slider end which a 1/1 slider would provide.
- 00:30:717 (1) - needless whistle if you wanted to follow the sound in music properly. also it actually sounds more clear without a whistle for me. same to 2nd one which has the same pattern. I switched it out for a soft whistle. This beat seems too significant to leave completely blank.
- 00:35:168 - No circles for a triplet here? even though you've overmapped this diff a lot (writing this after looking through the diff) you suddenly ignored somewhat strong sound, you've already done this pattern in your insane or more so you can use another pattern in hardest difficulty, to be more unique as a mapper. Fair enough, since this has been mentioned before.
- 00:47:555 (1,2) - Just two circles please. This is overmapping at all as there's nothing like 1/8 here. I still dislike putting this kind of pattern at 1/8 like 00:37:490 (1,2) - although that's still okay as it fits the music, this is not. Was also mentioned before, so I changed it.
- 01:31:103 (3) - I have to point this out because this is obviously made for nothing, only makes uncomfortable to click circles with the music that never provides the rhythm. You could make the slider in 1/2 and a stream of 5, or a stream like 00:12:135 here. Also mentioned before, so I changed to 1/2.
- 01:44:264 (1) - move to the left a bit? it flows better. or just move 01:44:458 (2) - to the same way, I still prefer 1st one I suggested though. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421044 Alright.
- 01:45:426 (1,2,3,4,1) - like, rotate the direction to right, I mean in a clockwise direction. Current pattern has kinda bad flow from these kick sliders, and the stream doesn't fit to them well. its worth trying this out, you can do this easily if select all then CTRL + SHIFT + R in clockwise direction with 30° https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421055 I noticed after mentioned this but same goes to 00:24:910 (1,2,3,4,1) - Changed.
- 02:03:039 (2,3,4) - How about a larger triplet, it should be fun with the stream after this. Okay I'm editing this, since you copied the patterns in 1st and 2nd kiais so idk, also I mean 1st chorus and 2nd one. not the two kiais that separated. I don't know why this was inconsistent.
- 02:15:232 (1) - 3/4 one instead? I somehow prefer it. I feel this is better as it is. The previous combo already had a 3/4 pattern to finsih off with, so another 3/4 here feels a little repetetive, plus I feel this triple is a good compliment to the stream later in this combo.
- 00:02:845 (3,4) - Did you really think this fits music best? this is obviously most relax part of the map and you still tried to overmapping from beginning, I really wonder why no 1/1 and make an empty at 00:03:426 honestly no one expects for this. This matches the vocals quite well in my opinion. The vocals here are strong held notes, and mapping the white tick to a slider end also doesn't seem suitable in my opinon since mapping with a hard note represents the music better.
- 00:24:716 (2,1,2,3,4,1) - like wrong usage of 1/4 sliders again from the hardest diff, making a curved stream to away that ignores the flow from these kick sliders is not really fun to see in gameplay. 01:45:039 (1,2,1,2,3,4,1) - this is also good example for here tho I'll leave mine https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421423 Changed.
- 00:28:393 (1,2,3,4) - flow is messy, like you did this because have nothing good idea here, at least you can give a try making a triangle 00:28:974 (3) - with them. This doesn't jump that bad but can make the flow like for the jump. 01:48:910 (1,2,3,4) - same Changed.
- 01:16:200 (6,1) - I don't get why this is here. the stack seems forced to break the flow once and then only a jump after it >_> mapping like usual would be better. 01:17:361 (4,5) - this stacking is good idea so this is shame. https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4421489 Changed.
- 01:31:103 (3) - same thing as I've mentioned in Extra diff (Sorry lazy to type the diff name) Changed.
- 02:54:716 (1,2,3) - you made the rhythm somehow strange, the slider should've stopped at red tick and one more circle at 02:55:006, this looks trouble in edit but this plays far better than following wrong rhythm. http://puu.sh/mN3hX/81d3d94397.png Changed.
- 00:43:103 (1) - I don't think this new combo is important, I feel this like just kind of a nc spam that means nothing. I thought its like making easier to read them but these doesn't look really good. Fair enough.
- 02:35:748 - the sound of clap on the tick sounds weird, it's usually reasonable to be at 2nd white tick tho, you didn't put clap sound until 02:38:071 so I feel strange here :O you can give a try considering about mute this sound. Understandable, but muting this tick seems to make this section sound very plain because of the 3/4 repeats. I think it's better to keep this here personally.
- 02:58:587 (1,2) - very loud, you have mapped this part with 1/4 sliders in harder diffs so these are good to emphasize it, but this time the whistles emphasize nothing. therefore volume at 90% for this is too much, decrease it by around 20 or something. Alright.
- 03:21:426 (3) - keep using the same distance in this part, that's just better. This seems to be a mistake.
- 00:53:168 (1) - the usage of new combo suddenly becomes inconsistent There's a reason for this. So far, the NC pattern is one for every two measures. The first half of the Kiai works fine with this pattern, until you reach 00:50:071 which is the beginning of the new verse in the chorus. The pair of measures for the next combo should ideally be this and 00:51:619 but that isn't really ideal because the latter is the start of a very strong beat which I feel is best emphasised with toggled kiai and a NC (and storyboard fanciness). If we want to continue the pattern after this, then the next pair of measures has to start at 00:53:168 which also makes more sense in the music than making 00:51:619 and 00:53:168 the pair.
- 01:56:651 (3) - if you put the new combo at 01:55:878 (1) - because of finishes then no nc for this too? I still disagree the nc of 01:55:878 (1) - but if you would like to keep this as is why not. 03:10:974 (3) - same pattern here, also I wonder why 00:34:587 (1) - is easier compared to them lol This however, is a mistake. NCs removed.
- 02:44:652 (1,4) - swap the nc? also don't get the reason why you started putting ncs per a downbeat from here, I think you just ruined the consistency... Same reason as before, but I changed some things around to improve the consistency.
well I got tired of finding new combo issues, there's many lol. can you attempt find them out yourself? since putting new combos consistently is important in lower diffs, unless you have special reason to put ncs suddenly you should just avoid it.
I didn't find any particular issue in Normal difficulty except the NCs that I've mentioned about for Advanced diff.