forum

Hello Osu community!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Grampa1337
Hello! I started playing Osu 1 year ago, I don't play it regularly but recently I've started playing it again. I come from Team Fortress 2 and I have played it for 2.6 years with countless hours but recently, I decided to stop playing because it got too boring and I felt it wasn't fun anymore (I still follow it's community and it's competitve community). I also play CS:GO but it also bored me. (If you count 20 hours of playing it)

I joined because I wanted to improve at TF2 and I wanted to track people better and aim more accurately but it made me worse in all honesty. I fell in love with the simplicity of this game and it just stuck with me. Also, my Macbook Pro 2011 version can't run TF2 and CS anymore at acceptable frame rates recently so I stopped because it wasn't enjoyable anymore.

I currently play Osu with a wired mouse and laptop keyboard. I do have trouble playing Osu because my Macbook can't keep up with some maps, causing frame drops.

Interests:
Vidya games
PC/Tech stuff
Science

I hope that my time on the forum is going to be great and I look forward to meeting many of you! :)
Annadine

Grampa1337 wrote:

Interests:
Science
At least we have one thing in common, lol :lol: (I'm not a gamer so I don't really know how should I react to those stuffs you're talking about :( my bad). But that doesn't matter! ^^
That aside, welcome...back? :D And enjoy the forums~
-SayaKai
Welcome to forums!
Eymi
Welcome Grampa !
Alea
Hello Grampa! and welcome to osu and forums*

Good luck !
Axiaan

Grampa1337 wrote:

I come from Team Fortress 2 and I have played it for 2.6 years
Wow, so accurate. xD
Welcome here Grampa. :p
Ameth Rianno
Welcome to the osu!community, here, enjoy your stay.
Zuune
Welcome again to the osu! community. ^^
Bara-
Science
SCIENCE

SCIENCE

I love that too
Welcome!
HazeL
Hope you doesnt feel bored here