forum

Longnote 7k pack + every ranked 7k diff (all in one)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Noonuus
Hello world Man

Some of you may know this noodle conversion tool made by Xcrypt which allows you to create crazy longnote maps out of your everyday mania maps.
So I converted a few maps I liked and played them ... realizing soon I can't even do the easiest of them O_o .
Beeing a bms player reaching into the insane range (~4 star+ maybe??) I thought I could do a 1,5 star map easily...
...NOPE

I never trained my LN skill so I was still as bad as someone just starting out with the game.
Because my goal is to git gud at vertical scrolling rhythm games, I also want to be able to play longnotes

Now I converted every existing ranked osu!mania 7k beatmap and difficulty up to this date (19. August 2015) with this noodle conversion tool with default settings using the "light" longnote style which I personally think is the best for practise untill you reach hard charts ~5/6star+(?).
(Of course you can make them better by using the advanced setting specifically for every beatmap ... or EVEN better by mapping own LN beatmaps by hand but both takes way too long for one person to get a decent ammount of beatmaps to improve with)

And now that I have all those Noodle versions of ranked maps I decided to share it with anybody who wants to use them for noodle practise
FOR DOWNLOADING SINGLE SONGS:
new link coming soon~
FOR DOWNLOADING EVERYTHING IN ONE PACK (thanks to retlom)
https://mega.nz/#!IBU30SoR!6DE0tSl1JbSVwg9QhBhSKHZjggITQ8EKx_GW0Y9pYOQ
at the moment containing ~730 converted noodle diffs (+ same ammount of original ranked diffs)

In this Pack you get the song folders of every ranked 7k song containing all the ranked 7k difficulties + the converted noodle difficulties (all other keymodes and gamemodes got deleted of the difficulties)
because you probably already have most of those beatmaps just integrate the new folders into those you already have(so you get the new noodle difficulties into your already existing song folders) and just replace the files with the same name (not sure if actually necessary, but why not?)
If the game doesnt load the new difficultys just select the song you want to play and press f5 and let it load - the selected song should now have the noodle diffs loaded.

I'm plannig to make more converts of unranked maps or of converted maps of other games like bms in the futue.
Another plan is to make different LN style than "light" for harder maps because some don't really have alot of LN with that setting
Also I will try to always add the newest ranked maps to the dropbox

If you find missing ranked 7k diffs or problems of any kind please post a comment to let me now
please note that keyosunded maps may not sound correctly

Since it's converted by a programm it might not be the same as "real patterns" that fit the song
but you can definitly use them to start out and get a feel for LN or just to challenge yourself
for further progression perhaps move to o2 charts
Jinjin
ooooh nice job! I'm sure it'll help a lot of players in inverted lns :)
Topic Starter
Noonuus
actually the maps are not really inverted maps
the first converts I made were almost fully inverted so I only had to look at the gaps
but with the light LN style it got more complicated (although star rating dropped)
because I wanted it to help overall in LN not only inverts (I hope it does)
ReTLoM
Thanks Noon like i often do Download all the stuff and reup it for people they want all and not some songs here is a Mega link of all songs https://mega.nz/#!IBU30SoR!6DE0tSl1JbSVwg9QhBhSKHZjggITQ8EKx_GW0Y9pYOQ
Mania-JP

ReTLoM wrote:

Thanks Noon like i often do Download all the stuff and reup it for people they want all and not some songs here is a Mega link of all songs https://mega.nz/#!IBU30SoR!6DE0tSl1JbSVwg9QhBhSKHZjggITQ8EKx_GW0Y9pYOQ

thankyou

LN is really hard for me :(
Topic Starter
Noonuus

Mania-JP wrote:

thankyou

LN is really hard for me :(
you can also start out by playing the easy longnote difficultys + half time
ovnz
THANK YOU SO MUCH I<3<3<3U
Evening
good job, though i won't be playing due to disk space constraints
Gesk
Beginner 7k map + Noodles + HR + Me = 53% accuracy. I'm gonna enjoy these, thank you :)
ovnz
PyaKura
1st link is broken (individual maps). 2nd link works fine.

Didn't know about this thread, I'm impressed someone went through the trouble of converting so many maps into LNs maps. The thought crossed my mind but I could never get me to do it lol. Thanks !
Topic Starter
Noonuus
Thanks for mentioning it, but now that my song folder is mixed with other songs I think I wont be able to provide a new link to individual songs :(
If I add more songs I will most likely upload them as an extra pack again
Grassgrow
Woah that is really nice. Thank you!
Baio
map pack link no longer works