forum

Wacom Intuos Pen Small help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MaffiaH
So, I just bought a Tablet because I decided to move on from using a mouse. But, I'm completely terrible with the tablet, I only manage to move the pen over like 40% of the screen when I'm playing (and I'm not even in fullscreen). Am I doing something wrong, or does it just take a lot of getting used to? The area simply feels way too big.
Endaris
Did you try this
t/115233
Topic Starter
MaffiaH

Endaris wrote:

Did you try this
t/115233
Yeah, I've done all of those things already
Astrofiziks
it takes some time getting used to
Topic Starter
MaffiaH
Trying to play 4 star songs with it right now (I can play 5-stars with mouse), but right now it's simply impossible for me to move the pen anywhere close as good as a mouse lol
Topic Starter
MaffiaH

MaffiaH wrote:

Trying to play 4 star songs with it right now (I can play 5-stars with mouse), but right now it's simply impossible for me to move the pen anywhere close as good as a mouse lol
I can't even finish 3-star songs I have S & perfect combo on xD
repr1se
Reduce your tablet area?
Topic Starter
MaffiaH

Repr1se wrote:

Reduce your tablet area?
How do I do that? I mean, I know I can do it from the control panel, but how do I adjust it to actually still be 100% centered?
Astrofiziks

MaffiaH wrote:

MaffiaH wrote:

I can't even finish 3-star songs I have S & perfect combo on xD
like i said, it just takes time getting used to. don't get discouraged that you're not able to play what you were before. how long have you had your tablet?
Topic Starter
MaffiaH
Hehe.. Like 40 minutes ago
Astrofiziks

MaffiaH wrote:

Hehe.. Like 40 minutes ago
then it's no wonder you're having difficulty. give it a few more days.
repr1se

MaffiaH wrote:

Repr1se wrote:

Reduce your tablet area?
How do I do that? I mean, I know I can do it from the control panel, but how do I adjust it to actually still be 100% centered?
You should be using the Wacom drivers to do that. If you adjust to use a full area, look at the coordinates. I'm using a different model so don't use these numbers.

And do some math. You should be finding the right area first though. Getting it centered is only secondary.