forum

how do you do the cookiez pen grip

posted
Total Posts
show more
E m i
the main element is, as you probably know, sliding your pinky on the tablet. the ring finger goes under the other non-pinky fingers - i won't post any particular picture because you can just google "cookiezi pen grip" and find all of them. of course you can, and probably will, do everything other than the pinky part in a different way than cookiezi does. if you find it comfortable then good for you x_x
Floob
instead of asking everyone who isn't cookiezi, wouldn't it be better to just ask him?
Astrofiziks
why aren't i cokezero yet
GoldenWolf
You just DO IT
-Makishima S-

Astrofiziks wrote:

You need to buy Cookiezi approved osu!tablet for 300 bpm streams ezpz 8-)
buny

Astrofiziks wrote:

in loving memory of cokezi and his single tap fdfd score
ZenithPhantasm

buny wrote:

Astrofiziks wrote:

in loving memory of cokezi and his single tap fdfd score
Vuelo Eluko

GoldenWolf wrote:

You just DO IT
DONT LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS
-Makishima S-
YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMMOROW SO JUST DO IT!
Vuelo Eluko
O
( )
/ \
SpringVine
pandaBee
cookiezi bruh
Topic Starter
sekaiwave

HeiwajimaS wrote:

im sure the person in this pic went to a doctor to get his hand fixed, no troll pic ty
GoldenWolf
That's the actual cookiezi's grip though.
vsprite

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

vsprite wrote:

use your own grip which makes you comfortable.
not always the best idea
of course there can be some common sense involved if you know your grip is very wrong
ZenithPhantasm
You could always stick the stylus up your ass for the butthole grip
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

You could always stick the stylus up your ass for the butthole grip
Or I could hold your hands over my stylus to make the zenny grip.
Vuelo Eluko
i recommend practicing the butthole grip with my penis
Topic Starter
sekaiwave

GoldenWolf wrote:

his ring finger breaks hand anatomy so its a troll pic
-Makishima S-

sekaiwave wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

lol wut??

I just made identical grip with identical finger position, does that mean i broke hand anatomy?

8-)
Astrofiziks

sekaiwave wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

no it doesn't
GoldenWolf

sekaiwave wrote:

GoldenWolf wrote:

You might need to learn more about hand anatomy then
trebby
Only the god Cookiezi may use this divine grip, any others who try must recieve the eternal punishment of RSI.
Topic Starter
sekaiwave
bump

@[Taiga]
no it means ur blatantly lying
Astrofiziks
you won't get good just because you copy obama's grip
-Makishima S-

sekaiwave wrote:

bump

@[Taiga]
Your last statments are amusing, you don't have green idea about human anatomy.
Please stop posting like that and make some research before making false statments.

tl;dr: you are stupid af
The Gambler

CuboidBeats wrote:

Only the god Cookiezi may use this divine grip, any others who try must recieve the eternal punishment of RSI.
But Cookiezi himself has RSI. His recent streams show that his left hand has some sort of bandage on it similar to those wrist wraps.
Topic Starter
sekaiwave

Astrofiziks wrote:

it's not about copying but finding a comfortable pen grip that doesn't hurt your fingers after 5-6 minutes, i know its a lot of information to process but you will understand some day. the ring finger blocks any form of movement from your fingers if you put the little finger on the tablet so i'm curious how cookiez does it.

[Taiga] wrote:

sekaiwave wrote:

bump

@[Taiga]
Your last statments are amusing, you don't have green idea about human anathomy.
Please stop posting like that and make some research before making false statments.

tl;dr: you are stupid af
exactly, i have no idea what "anathomy" is.
where do you even get the confidence to tell others to stop posting when close to 99.9% of your post history is shitposting and attention whoring? you're literally begging for people to acknowledge your shitty existence, mummy and daddy didn't give you enough attention as a child? there are ADHD clinics in poland, why don't you check it out? they will be more than happy to help you out.
Barusamikosu

sekaiwave wrote:

xd
I Give Up

sekaiwave wrote:

Don't skip school.
Gumpy
Just do it then if you feel like it...
Eriror

sekaiwave wrote:

bump

@[Taiga]
Just because you do not have any form of flexibility in your hand/fingers does not mean others don't. What are you going to do
next, say this video is fake? Don't be so quick on calling people out on something man.
E m i
plz let's be friends xd
-Makishima S-
huh?
exactly, i have no idea what "anathomy" is.
where do you even get the confidence to tell others to stop posting when close to 99.9% of your post history is shitposting and attention whoring? you're literally begging for people to acknowledge your shitty existence, mummy and daddy didn't give you enough attention as a child? there are ADHD clinics in poland, why don't you check it out? they will be more than happy to help you out.
Small analyze of this topic, i will waste a bit of my free time in work to do this for you my friend:

Topic name
how do you do the cookiez pen grip
Erroneous assumption that most player here use cookiezi pen grip

Opening post
where does your little and ring finger go?
If you have some kind of problem and require help, next time, please explain it properly, not with single question which is pretty confusing at this point but with proper explanation of your problem from start to the end.

First statment made by you as an answer to picture of Cookiezi pen grip:
It's completly false statment. You didn't look properly for picture and called it a "troll picture".
By logic if something break a law of anatomy, it's impossible to do by human right? Right.
Did you took note that this pictures are taken from Skype Video Call where person show ceratin pen grip? It was made by real person in live video call, it cannot be faken. Additionaly i took few second and made is very similar 0 here.
Few people already told you that you are wrong but you still keep up on your false statment without listening to them.

Second - assuming of someone lying without making research:
Go up - check picture, i can make effort and create ideal copy of this pen grip like it is showed in picture.
If you think you are right, i will be not able to copy it right?
Wanna bet?

Last one - quoted above.
TL;DR - sarcastic comments on level like above talk for yourself, your mental age and lack of maturity.
Thanks for pointing that i made an error in one word, will fix it asap. Rest i will leave without comment becouse it's not worth lowering into your level, i don't want you to kill me with experience.

Anyway, it's EoT from me, you sir, should realy rethink your way of speaking.

Cheers and regards
Astrofiziks

sekaiwave wrote:

Astrofiziks wrote:

it's not about copying but finding a comfortable pen grip that doesn't hurt your fingers after 5-6 minutes, i know its a lot of information to process but you will understand some day. the ring finger blocks any form of movement from your fingers if you put the little finger on the tablet so i'm curious how cookiez does it.
then find your own? it just takes some experimentation. personally i think cookiezi's pen grip is the most uncomfortable thing in the world.
ZenithPhantasm
@OP: You're fucking retarded.
Noobsicle
who the fuck is cookiez

hint hint
otoed1

The Gambler wrote:

CuboidBeats wrote:

But Cookiezi himself has RSI. His recent streams show that his left hand has some sort of bandage on it similar to those wrist wraps.
stream link?

Ontopic:
USe your own grip. We all have different hands.
The Gambler

otoed1 wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

stream link?

Ontopic:
USe your own grip. We all have different hands.
Poku
Using cookiezi's grip won't make you as good as cookiezi. pick up your tablet pen,
whats the first way you held it? thats the way you should play osu