Camellia - PLANET//SHAPER

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Leader
It will get back, someday
Furryy
I don't even think my mod didn't even had the slightest help a all, so I'd probably leave this one out. Can try to give kuds though.
Seijiro
mo sembra che e' colpa mia che e' morta xd
Seijiro
I guess I don't really have much to do here
Mazziv
LETS GO BOYS
Akali

MrSergio wrote:

I guess I don't really have much to do here
what about fixing genre tags :( hitech + psytrance, drumstep and dubstep are a stretch, could update without popping
ProfessionalBox

Akali wrote:

what about fixing genre tags hitech + psytrance, drumstep and dubstep are a stretch, could update without popping
felys
Nozhomi
Soon~ Now!

1. Maybe add a silent sliderslide for some sliders on calm parts like the start or the end ? See what you prefer.
  2. 00:03:644 (1,2) - Why not silent sliders end like you did on two previous one ? It would be coherent. I understand for 00:05:277 (1,2) - since bg sound cames but not these two.
  3. 01:48:950 (1,2,3,4,5) - I don't think this works really much here for 2 reasons. First, the song is a sort of continued sound distorded, so for me a kind of vibrating slider would fit more this sound, and second this is the start of a calmer section so I don't think it should be here to make more this section like a little more relaxing for the players. And Normal hitsound don't fit this at all, sounds terrible. Simple soft is way enough, and maybe a little less loud at the end.
  4. 02:25:175 (1) - Eventually, this circle could be out from the stream since it maps vocal and not the drums.
  5. 02:50:583 (2,4) - Unstack on purpose ?
  6. 04:49:358 - I would maybe nerf a little this section, the different gaps between reverse is quite hard to catch at this speed and lead easiely to slider breaks.

Not much more to say here.
Mukyu~
Avena
Asahina Momoko
Topic Starter
Leader
Updated + fixed tags and the long slider on Alu's slow part, thank you!
Nozhomi

Don't forget to wait 24h before qualification~
Topic Starter
Leader
Thank you!

And now, the hardest part... finding the last bn
Musty
LIT
Rizia
checked some mistake via irc
everything did great
qualified