posted
Total Posts
show more
Numbers 596108

Krisom wrote:

General-
Add "MarioBros777" and "Gladi" to tags

Taiko-
01:22:794 (1) - This is too short, currently under 2000 max score, and you also have drums too close to the spinner star and ending.

that is ok , it is taiko , not osu!standard

I personally don't see the patterns on this taiko making much sense, most musical patterns are pretty random even for a taiko diff :/

Popped over the bolded stuff, though the tags also need fixing so that the BAT ranking this wont have to add it to online tags :P, call me back when fixed. (btw, I loved the osu diffs)
lolcubes
Lets help this map get back on track.
Keep in mind that most of the stuff are just suggestions, just discard them if you don't like them, but do consider them.

[Insane]:
  1. 00:17:391 (6,7,8,9) - I particularly didn't like this much because there is something else in the music I think fits better. For example, look here. This follows the music much better and it doesn't mess up any of your patterns. Also if you do this, don't forget to put a clap on 7 and put whistles on 8 and 9. (that's very similar to the timeline in Hard as well, which makes more sense too)
  2. 00:49:999 (4,1) - This was a rather sudden jump and quite unexpected. I suggest that you reduce the distance a little because it's a bit too far as it is now I think (1.8x~ should be fine).
  3. 00:52:049 - These is something nice in the music here you didn't map. I guess it could be awkward to just put a note here considering your patterns, but if you do think of a way how to handle it, I suggest to add a note here.
  4. 00:59:596 (4) - Add a clap? The sound you were following here is still present and without it, it kinda felt weird.
  5. 01:05:558 (12) - ^
  6. 01:11:614 (12) - Add a finish? Gives a more epic feel. (it's also used at the very end in this manner)
  7. 02:08:633 (2,3,4) - Fix the spacing here, it could be misleading. Move 3 and 4 by 3 grids down and 2 to the right, will also make the upcoming notes look better too.
[596108's Taiko]:
  1. The BG looks bad on default skin. Look here and see how the green line is overflowing because of the white border.
    I tried to fix it for you.
[Hard]:
  1. AR+1. AR6 was rather slow and made some patterns after the break quite difficult to read. With AR7 the map is much more fun too.
  2. 01:02:298 - Because you mapped almost everything in the music in this combo/section, why not map a note here as well? You can place it between 8 and 10 without any spacing issues.
  3. 01:34:906 (4) - Using the combo logic in this section, this should be a new combo instead of 01:33:975 (1). Also if you do this, remove new combo at 01:35:465 (1).
  4. 01:39:006 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern could be hard to read, both on AR6 and AR7. I suggest a new combo on 2 instead of at 01:38:633 (1), even if the current combo follows the music. It would make this pattern much more readable because of a stacked 1/1 vs 1/2 in the pattern.
[Normal]:
  1. Overall: slightly hard for a normal. Gladi's parts were much more dense timeline-wise than yours, that's okay though, but I'll leave a couple of suggestions on what to remove to make it slightly easier.
  2. 01:08:633 (1) - Finish? (same reasoning like I wrote for the Insane)
  3. 01:31:739 (4,5) - I like how you introduce variety here, but I don't think it matters much because it only ramps up the difficulty too much. You could remove the circle 4 and just make the slider 5 start there instead.
  4. 01:43:664 (5,6) - ^ Same situation.
  5. 01:34:906 (1) - This note could be removed without the stuff sounding bad. Makes it easier too. Just don't forget to place a new combo properly after. (especially cause there is no note at 01:35:279, which is essential to complete the musical section here imo)
  6. 01:52:235 (5) - Instead of a repeater, just use a normal slider which ends at 01:52:608? Having a repeater feels weird because you didn't map the whole melody here (which would be definitely too hard). It also sounds good.
  7. 01:58:198 (5) - ^
  8. 02:21:770 (1) - Finish?
[Easy]:
  1. AR+1? AR3 makes stuff look much more alive.
  2. 01:08:633 (1) - Finish? (it's used at the end as well)
That's it I suppose. Pretty cool map, especially considering how old it is.
Call me back after you change the stuff.
Topic Starter
saymun
fixed the following :D

lolcubes wrote:

[Insane]:
  1. 00:17:391 (6,7,8,9) - I particularly didn't like this much because there is something else in the music I think fits better. For example, look here. This follows the music much better and it doesn't mess up any of your patterns. Also if you do this, don't forget to put a clap on 7 and put whistles on 8 and 9. (that's very similar to the timeline in Hard as well, which makes more sense too)
  2. 00:52:049 - These is something nice in the music here you didn't map. I guess it could be awkward to just put a note here considering your patterns, but if you do think of a way how to handle it, I suggest to add a note here.
  3. 01:11:614 (12) - Add a finish? Gives a more epic feel. (it's also used at the very end in this manner)
  4. 02:08:633 (2,3,4) - Fix the spacing here, it could be misleading. Move 3 and 4 by 3 grids down and 2 to the right, will also make the upcoming notes look better too.
[596108's Taiko]:
  1. The BG looks bad on default skin. Look here and see how the green line is overflowing because of the white border.
[Hard]:
  1. AR+1. AR6 was rather slow and made some patterns after the break quite difficult to read. With AR7 the map is much more fun too.
  2. 01:02:298 - Because you mapped almost everything in the music in this combo/section, why not map a note here as well? You can place it between 8 and 10 without any spacing issues.
  3. 01:34:906 (4) - Using the combo logic in this section, this should be a new combo instead of 01:33:975 (1). Also if you do this, remove new combo at 01:35:465 (1).
  4. 01:39:006 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - This pattern could be hard to read, both on AR6 and AR7. I suggest a new combo on 2 instead of at 01:38:633 (1), even if the current combo follows the music. It would make this pattern much more readable because of a stacked 1/1 vs 1/2 in the pattern.
[Normal]:
  1. 01:08:633 (1) - Finish? (same reasoning like I wrote for the Insane)
  2. 02:21:770 (1) - Finish?
[Easy]:
  1. AR+1? AR3 makes stuff look much more alive.
  2. 01:08:633 (1) - Finish? (it's used at the end as well)
lolcubes
And then stuff happened.

Bubbled!
GladiOol
If BAT ranks this, could he or she add 'Gladi' in TAGs as well? :3
lolcubes
Okay then, I didn't know it was your old name, so I have to pop this because that kind of issue can't be let through, sorry.
When saymun fixes it, I will rebubble.
Topic Starter
saymun
fiXed :)
lolcubes
Since I took a closer look at tags, add Nakagawa-Kanon as well as it's his name now (notice the dash). Also add dksslqj as it's his old name.
Don't kudo this, and I will rebubble after you fix this.
Raging Bull
Might as well add MarioBros777 too. Seems as though everyone changed their name.
Lybydose
brb changing name
lolcubes
._____.

I love you guys.
So much that I am shooting a star here.
Raging Bull
Lool and add "Numbers" right before 596108 since he also changed his name
Topic Starter
saymun
:o okay fixed everything
lolcubes
You have an extra "numbers" in the tags, just before GladiOol. Remove it.
:D
Raging Bull
The TAT team. Tag Assistant Team. Plus it makes a good sad face because tags are annoying sometimes.
lolcubes
I wish they would be only annoying, they make things look messy too.
And it's not good when things are messy. Unless you like messy. Then it's ok.
Topic Starter
saymun
dfgbsdbsdf fixed
lolcubes
Finally. I wish tags would be easier.
YGOkid8
I have a dream
that one day
universal things such as tags and preview point can be added to the .osb file
applying to all diffs.
Sakura
It's just me or the hitsounds or [Hard] are really messed up, i only hear like half of them.

Check if it was intentional, and if it wasn't fix that and i'll rank.
Topic Starter
saymun
okay, fixed :3
Sakura
Here we go!
S o r d a
long time no see
saymun map>A<
congratz!
Breeze
yay, saymun revive!
Dai
YAY, congrats
ljzljc
I'd kept this beatmap for almost 1 years..
IkkiMinami
:)