community forum

The worst possible ranked map.

posted
Total Posts
202
show more
Vanmonky
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/9416

WTF with this map. The map itself is not even interesting, luckily the song's catchy (even it's Vocaloid, I think gumi is far far far better than miku). Check the Insane diff. All overmapped and doesn't have any pattern that will make you say "wow". The SB is so-so. Just lyrics on the upper left, and flashing screen. How come people like it?

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10101

This one. FFFFF. Do not play it. It's really a bad map. Even I love the song, I hate the map. If I can fix this map without unrank it, I will definitely do it without doubt. The mapset is bad really ;__;

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/10710

I can't even FC the hard diff! The BPM is too slow for streams, you have to click right & left mouse slowly, or use only right click but with you should be fast. LOL I don't know how to play with such this way. I give up. Also, the SB is way too simple and sucks, doesn't make any sense.

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/11436

You see? No one like it. Why? Because it sucks. I made it in rush cause I want to rank it right on christmas day (it was a bad idea, I know). And you know what? The Insane diff is also unplayable because of the same reason with Summer Song map. AHH JESUS CHRIST! I want this to unranked!

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13021

I-It's.. Err.. It's FFFFF... Fu-fu-fu... Err, well... I hate the.. err... mapset. That's all. RATATATATATATATATATAAAA !!!!

EDIT: This is embarrassing.. I'm not alone ;__;
Derekku

VanMoNky wrote:

*trolling*
stop that :I
Orkel
The amount of work that goes into getting a map ranked is immense, I know I would feel like shit if I was one of the mappers of the maps VanMonky just threw into the ground and stomped upon :o

I like some of those actually, for real.

Edit: VanMonky you sneaky bastard!
Firo Prochainezo

VanMoNky wrote:

*shit*
Please, get out.
DNR
I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet
Vanmonky

CDFA wrote:

I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet
I won't play this shit jumps.
Jinxy

CDFA wrote:

I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet

CDFA wrote:

CDFA maps.
Gabi
Stop posting your own maps attention whores.
adam2046
CTB/Taiko only maps. :(
Arusha Shuna

VanMoNky wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/13021

I-It's.. Err.. It's FFFFF... Fu-fu-fu... Err, well... I hate the.. err... mapset. That's all. RATATATATATATATATATAAAA !!!!
fuck you i like this beatmap

speaking of bad beatmaps maybe... uh... Eph's Bad apple [Lunatic] diff
[Extra] is still tolerable since it's for approval but [Lunatic] is... well i just don't like the patterns
YuiiMugii
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/6550

Go ahead, play thirty seconds on hard mode and see how far you get...
Gomo Psivarh
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/66

The background shows AVGN was pissed off at the map.
TKiller
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/39298 this one has pretty wierd object placement and 2x spacings, but at least previous diff is decent.

Also, there was a bunch of vocaloid maps (and those songs were pretty catchy, tbh) using grayscale (mostly gray and white) backgrounds with gray and white circles and gray'n'white 300/100/50. That was horrible.
James2250
YuiMugi you have posted 4 separate maps (this is worst possible ranked "map" thread) also they were all some of the best maps in their day
(I think all 4 you posted have been out for several months)

Don't post just because you can't beat them
Takuma
I liked Karakuri and I'm too lazy to look at the rest so I'm just going to assume that all of his choices were crap
dNextGen

Gabi wrote:

Stop posting your own maps attention whores.
Gabi pwned VanMoNky''s head for 350 Gold Assists : Orkel,Derekku

8-)

anyway

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/54391


the hitsounds is pretty disturbing i think
Natteke
0_o

Natteke wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4548
inb4 rage
Lesjuh

0_o wrote:

Natteke wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4548
inb4 rage
Shut up that map is great
Sallad4ever

Natteke wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/4548
this map doesn't deserve to be mentioned here, it's one of the best map
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply