forum

Skin of choice?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Feylos
So after reaching a land mark of 666pp, I decided to venture to the forums to ask what each person's skin of choice is, and the place to get it preferably.
I use t/194902 (Black 2014) but I edited my cursor to be green instead of blue. It's kind of nice because I can actually notice my mistakes easier.
What skin do you like?
ZenithPhantasm
I just use my own personal skin for general play. For reading I use Bauxe's skin because its the hardest skin to read for me.
Yuudachi-kun
Kamui circles
repr1se
I use my own skin.
KanoSet
i use my own as well
i use a mix between my skin and other skins
vsprite
Tom94 skin is the best simple skin
Astrofiziks
i also use my own skin
Yuudachi-kun
I guess by "my own skin" people have actually created each individual element?
Topic Starter
Feylos

Khelly wrote:

I guess by "my own skin" people have actually created each individual element?
Yeah, I've made one myself, but it was too flashy for me to do good.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm assuming they just pasted together elements from other skins instead of creating all the assets themselves.
Astrofiziks

Khelly wrote:

I'm assuming they just pasted together elements from other skins instead of creating all the assets themselves.
some of my elements are borrowed but i did make a lot of my own too.
KanoSet

Astrofiziks wrote:

Khelly wrote:

some of my elements are borrowed but i did make a lot of my own too.
a lot
timemon
I just rename skins and make it my own.
deletemyaccount
God forbid people's mix skin's are really their skins.
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

For me it started with taking a minimalistic skin and adding/replacing elements over time. At this point probably 90-95% of the skin I'm using was made by myself. Making skin elements isn't hard and outside of things like cropping out of noisy backgrounds it's usually not very time consuming either. You'd be surprised how nice you can make gameplay elements with basic shapes/airbrush/outline in a hurry.
uberpancake
Basically tom94's skin with other hitsounds, other followpoints, and white combo color. Only thing I made myself in this skin is the cursormiddle.
Gumpy
Thelewa skin
-Makishima S-
2 skins - my own "10 others skins mix" or my friend one. Depends if i need to deal with circle clusterfuck or map is decently good.
buny
WWW skin has nice laser follow points and transparent circles

I use my friends colour skin if I'm not making scores though, makes it look aesthetically pleasing
-sev
I change skin every other day
Mahogany
I use a skin I mixed together. Everything I haven't bothered to change is from CptnXn&Dustice V2.
Endaris
Pirated from a lot of skins.
Probably not 100% functional but nice to look at.
And probably the most important thing is that it's suited for EZ and FL with nice combo colors and a sweet spinner.
Risa
http://puu.sh/hMNWW/e5c4119b96.osk

For me it helps alot with HD and aim in general. But i felt like my acc got worse.
Fatal3ty
My own Skin with original Kamui Circles. Color is purple (see my signatur) :)

Hitsounds from BBDav&cptnXn Skin v2 :D

With semi-transparent Hitcircle I can better stream and jumping, I can see it better. Transparent Hitcircle is not made for me that I often see in between at the site. :oops:

Why not Screenshots? :)
SpringVine
I change skins pretty often
Can't help it, too much beautiful skins T_T
Daborgia
Made one new its in my Sig :)
Kozaktri
I just borrowed elements that I like from a lot of different skins.
Synpoo
azer's canadian skin
Minhtam
I used to play with a conglomeration of skins, which is mostly soda's 1.5 skin with a few changes including hitsounds, anime character combo bursts, and other stuff to go with that. Now I have my own.
Arctic
I use my own skin Tiensei's Neon