forum

Choose different layouts for the osu! song select

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
Comet
I think that this idea could be valid if more layouts were/could be designed, but at the minute I want to start with just flipping the song menu -- So that the song list is on the left and the scoreboards are on the right, with all of the buttons being on the center-right, and the back button being on the lower right corner. Naturally, this means that other things like the song sorting would be on the other side of the screen as well; I can't keep track of all of them so :P

I'll leave it at that since I don't have much more to share about the idea, what do you guys think?
Karukami
Fully-customizable layouts would be nice :) , what if you could add custom buttons for quick search? like AR=8 or Keys=4 and stuff :oops: it would be useful for those who often search the same kind of maps, just a random idea ;)
Topic Starter
Comet

Karukami wrote:

Fully-customizable layouts would be nice :) , what if you could add custom buttons for quick search? like AR=8 or Keys=4 and stuff :oops: it would be useful for those who often search the same kind of maps, just a random idea ;)
it'd be overboard, but yeah, i suppose it could be cool :]