forum

Late introduction? Kinda? Maybe?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KrazyKaito
I've been playing this game since it came out (maybe 1 or 2 years after)(Does forgetting your email and password count as multiaccounting? Sorry Peppy :/) I've came back to Osu! for about 5 times now? I leave for a year come back for a year and its just mixed up. Back then I played with ONLY mouse. Now that I know that you can play with keyboard+mouse, I can now do all that crazy stuff (4.8 stars is my limit) I never really was INTO, INTO Osu! but now I am and now i've decided, I want to be part of the community. I started watching players, knowing the famous people of osu!, etc etc and before I used to just play for my amusement and playing TV Size maps and such. But now, I've decided to step up and make friends on osu!, Im KrazyKaito and Hi everyone!

Extra info/Interests: Kpop, Anime (Not as much anymore, don't watch it), other games, and im 13 if that has to do with anything c:

Edit: I've been lurking forums for about 1 month, and I came back to osu! this year back in July :P (that was when I could only do 2.5-3.2 maps :P)
Nadfee

KrazyKaito wrote:

I've been playing this game since it came out (maybe 1 or 2 years after)(Does forgetting your email and password count as multiaccounting? Sorry Peppy :/) I've came back to Osu! for about 5 times now? I leave for a year come back for a year and its just mixed up. Back then I played with ONLY mouse. Now that I know that you can play with keyboard+mouse, I can now do all that crazy stuff (4.8 stars is my limit) I never really was INTO, INTO Osu! but now I am and now i've decided, I want to be part of the community. I started watching players, knowing the famous people of osu!, etc etc and before I used to just play for my amusement and playing TV Size maps and such. But now, I've decided to step up and make friends on osu!, Im KrazyKaito and Hi everyone!

Extra info/Interests: Kpop, Anime (Not as much anymore, don't watch it), other games, and im 13 if that has to do with anything c:

Edit: I've been lurking forums for about 1 month, and I came back to osu! this year back in July :P (that was when I could only do 2.5-3.2 maps :P)
Hi! Welcome.. back? I dont think I have the rights to do that as I came here only 3 months ago but anyways.. I hope you will stay longer here in the osu community and enjoy yourself. ^-^
If you want to talk to someone or play with someone, you can always add me in-game :^)

EDIT: By the way, you don't have to know the "famous" players just to blend into the community :) It's okay to go with what you know and start from there. Don't be afraid to look like a newbie!

Best of luck, Nad.
HaruryuuSan
Welcome to the forums ~
Ameth Rianno
Welcome to the osu!community, enjoy your stay!
Bara-
Welcome!
Just post, there is no need to meet 'the famous' people to get in the community
They also started as 'newbies'
blooming tea
Hey!
Annadine

KrazyKaito wrote:

and im 13 if that has to do with anything c:
Yeay we're in the same age if that has to do with anything! :D
You're actually a better player than me tho :lol:
But anyway, enjoy the forums~