forum

cillia - Fairytale,

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Togetic
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
_WinRAWR
Add a preview point, I suggest 00:42:850
Topic Starter
Togetic

_WinRAWR wrote:

Add a preview point, I suggest 00:42:850
Thank you for the suggestion!
pettankodayo
nice map!!
Topic Starter
Togetic

pettankodayo wrote:

nice map!!
Thanks I really appreciate it!!
_WinRAWR
fix this. this usually happens when you change the timing for a beatmap, the objects aren't snapped onto the actual timing points. you just have to adjust them so they are directly on them. you can see what problems the map has by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + A
Topic Starter
Togetic

_WinRAWR wrote:

fix this. this usually happens when you change the timing for a beatmap, the objects aren't snapped onto the actual timing points. you just have to adjust them so they are directly on them. you can see what problems the map has by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + A
Oh I've already fixed this like a couple days ago but I haven't updated the map yet xd
Incise
Im geuss im gonna mod this.

I really only have one problem, 02:01:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - all of that mapping being played and looking at it, look's really hard to read, I feel It's gonna throw many players off. Put some different patterns there to make reading more easier. All of this mod is IMO.
Topic Starter
Togetic

HaloMaster96 wrote:

Im geuss im gonna mod this.

I really only have one problem, 02:01:653 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - all of that mapping being played and looking at it, look's really hard to read, I feel It's gonna throw many players off. Put some different patterns there to make reading more easier. All of this mod is IMO.
removed part bc to lazy to map this lol