forum

If you could have any super power...

posted
Total Posts
show more
chan
Eternal happiness. I don't even know if you can consider this a super power, but really, if you're happy, why would you want anything else? *thinks*
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Kylecito wrote:

OK OK now i really want the superpower to exterminate all anime-watchers and d&d players!
D=

I'm hurt! ;-;

chan wrote:

Eternal happiness. I don't even know if you can consider this a super power, but really, if you're happy, why would you want anything else? *thinks*
Wow, you have a good point there! Though it may be better to take it a bit farther, and have everyone be happy. =D
Motto_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

Wow, you have a good point there! Though it may be better to take it a bit farther, and have everyone be happy. =D
Be careful what you wish for, it could throw the entire world into chaos. :D
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Motto wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

That reminds me of an episode of "Charmed" where there were two mirror worlds from the real world. One world, everyone was happy, and in the other, everything was in chaos. It was kinda creepy. o_o;
chan

Motto wrote:

It wouldn't matter if it were chaotic if everyone was happy with it XD

My plan is flawless, mwahahaha!
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

chan wrote:

Motto wrote:

It wouldn't matter if it were chaotic if everyone was happy with it XD

My plan is flawless, mwahahaha!
No plan is flawless! >=O
chan

hitoshirenu wrote:

No plan is flawless! >=O
Hehehe, sounds like a challenge! Well, prove me wrong...
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

chan wrote:

Hehehe, sounds like a challenge! Well, prove me wrong...
*steals chan's eyes* You can't be happy if you can't see! Muahahaha. I have yet to meet a blind person who is happy.
chan

hitoshirenu wrote:

*steals chan's eyes* You can't be happy if you can't see! Muahahaha. I have yet to meet a blind person who is happy.
But isn't my power to be eternally happy? So it wouldn't matter if you stole my eyes since I'd be happy with it?
*prepares next defense*
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

chan wrote:

hitoshirenu wrote:

But isn't my power to be eternally happy? So it wouldn't matter if you stole my eyes since I'd be happy with it?
*prepares next defense*
If someone had the power to make a person eternally UNhappy, what would happen? Would they cancel out?
Kylecito
heres the perfect argument, in case someone wants to use it:

Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
*eyes burst*

No comment. x_x;;
Ivalset
He does appear to have sparkles shooting out of his ass...
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
BTW, that's a really well done photoshop. Whoever did it is amazing. =O
Loginer

Kylecito wrote:

heres the perfect argument, in case someone wants to use it:

I would be really surprised if they didn't put the stars under those letters by purpose. :|

Either way, maybe moonjumping? Could be pretty useful. :3
Agent BA8 Rookbie
The ability to manifest beats out of nowhere, in time to a song.
8D.
That, or the ability to make hot anime chicks pop outta nowhere.
8D.
Piku

Agent BA8 Rookbie wrote:

That, or the ability to make hot anime chicks pop outta nowhere.
8D.
Cool ability :P
I want ability to see through clothes :3
Or ability to control the death :D
Or ability to control the time :P
Or super fast moves (flash step from Bleach too) :)
And super jump ;)
MegaTailzChao
The ability to make things appear out of thin air.

Just think about it, doughnuts wherever and whenever I want! :O
Slain087

Piku184 wrote:

I want ability to see through clothes :3
You want that ability? I wouldn't want that. Not only because of the implications of you accidentally seeing through the clothes of a fat/old guy, but because it'll get boring after awhile.

Oh, and I think I want the ability to heal all (physical) wounds, as long as it isn't something like reviving the dead or something like that. Then I can just beat myself up (or others, depending on the situation) all I want.
Neo@lex
Complete transformation.
That way, if you want to fly, be a bird. If you want to fight, make your muscles bigger. If you want to look at naked women, go look at some naked women, or be one.
ZZT the Fifth
The ability to instantly teleport to anywhere in the world as long as no people are looking at that spot. Imagine the possibilities for suddenly appearing behind someone when they're not expecting it and scaring the shit out of them. Bwahaha!
Sinistro

neo@lex wrote:

Complete transformation. That way, if you want to fly, be a bird.
If the transformation was complete, you'd also have a bird's intelligence.

The ability to perceive situations or someone's thoughts, emotions or character in the form of music - in other words, to be able to hear a real-life "soundtrack". Obviously with the ability to turn it on and off at will, with the possible exception of very strong "readings" that would set it off.

Not a particularly strong power, but then again I never cared about being the protagonist :D
Nocky_old
EXTREME music proficiency. I'm talking about the ability to play any instrument or sing any song, just as long as it's able to make a sound. Also, depending on the tune, rhythm, or instrument, it'll have a different attack and element. Bonus points if the instrument in question was really meant to be an instrument(spoons are weaker, cymbals are stronger).

For example:
Sunshine Of Your Love - Cream, using a guitar, would be a summoning spell to bring forth soldiers with a joint fire/earth element.
Doll Judgement(Touhou Imperishable Night) using anything would be a magical bullet barrage.
James
One word.

God.
XSarustaX

James wrote:

One word.

God.
/topic
awp
Hell, I'd want the ability to predict the future.

Win the lottery, live a comfortable life. You'd also know if/when people were planning to rob/murder you, and you could prepare ahead of time. Not to mention, nobody can flag/alienate you. The ability to fly would be awesome, but you couldn't use it around other people without becoming a target of the FBI/army.
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sinistro
awp's power works on the principle that the future can be "changed" from the state you first read it in. In this case, then, knowing what the future holds sounds dangerous unless you also know in which way your actions, based on knowing the future, will change it.

There was a show called "Early Edition" with a guy who received tomorrow's newspaper everyday and tried to prevent accidents and such. The newspaper's text changed every time he modified the future (that's one way awp's power might work I guess, chan), but often he would take a satisfied look at the paper and see, to his horror, that his "fix" had made things worse somehow.
MusicFan
A movie also on that topic would be Paycheck.
The main character builds a machine that can predict future events,
and sets up an elaborate set of clues to alter such events after his memory gets wiped.

Hrm, I guess I need to choose a power now, huh?

I guess I would choose shapeshifting, the ultimate disguise. :P
awp
Yeah I figure it would work kind of like infallible memory - the idea is, I'd be able to predict what happened tomorrow, just as I could remember what happened yesterday. Timeframe would be finite probably - say, within my own expected lifespan (that is to say, 80 years or so after birth, so as to not be able to predict when I die), so I just pick a date in the future with which to try and remember (much like how you try to remember what you did "last friday") and can see what happens at a particular location and time. Like having memories that haven't happened yet.

btw@Sinistro that show sounds kickass.
qwertymeepit
I would love to be able to turn into a hamster... -.-

I could play osu! by riding a mouse, or better, dancing on a touchscreen! :lol:
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Echo
The ability to jump into any anime/book/movie/game world.

As the coolest character, of course :P
Vic
anonymous_old
adam2046
The ability to summon:
a) Cthulhu (probably only once)
b) Food (mmm)
c) Dead people (not zombies)
d) A microphone
e) A dictionary (for those really hard words...and really incomprehendible insults)
f) Ants...Deadly Ants...Billions of them...In red.
Snipe_old
The ability to absorb materials around me and form weapons out of them to use

Or I would love to be able to jump insanely far
Tokage_old
The ability to shapeshift. It'd be pretty awesome.
Card N'FoRcE
I would like to fly.
Simply.
RavenlockA
I'd have a super power to better understand and comprehend that which surrounds me, entirely at my own will. (Which may or may not include things like the universe, or the very fabric of reality, itself.)

Something a little more ordinary? I wouldn't mind having the ability to shift to parallel universes, or clone anything I've ever been in contact with. x.x
show more