forum

Your five favourite ctb players

posted
Total Posts
show more
Diz
1. xLinkingx (He's my favourite german ctb player and a nice guy)
2. Darksoul (Hid + Hr is my favourite mod combination^^)
3. mikhe (I think there is no need for an explanation)
4. Louis Cyphre (fl god)
5. andysun (spinner god)
vivere
and me? *snif* :cry: :(
ZHSteven
Yeah!! I just found this thread and look through all the replies..
It seems that everybody hava almost the same 5 people, like mikhe, joynama, kenji8888, etc..
So, I decide to do a little strange list of mine:
1. DVD-RW : : Does anyone know him? I guess only the very very old people know him.. one of the most top ancient ctb player here..When I start to ctb(Nov, 2009), I still have his top 6 record which make at year 2008...really awesome..
2. MooNizz : : Yes, I guess there is still not much people know this guy..The first couple of people who do well in hidden, and do a lot of amazing record at his time.
3. yuliu1202 : : Idol. My first idol when I play ctb. I still remembered at that time, when I selected a song randomly, easy diff, #1 yuliu1202. Ok, normal diff, #1, yuliu1202. @@... hard diff, #1, yuliu1202..#%$$#%!!! insane diff, #1, yuliu1202. Orz...
4. Ledzur : : Here comes the first legend!! The first person who get Level 100 at ctb, bringing ctb into a new level. And I guess that is because of him, people are start to get interested in ctb.
5. Ashchaos : Here comes another legend!! At that time, 12h, LirsRosso, nuzagoo are really good at DT. Their DT record is really awesome. But can we be faster? Ash gives the answer. HR!! high speed mode started at this time. "Nothing is impossible. " Let's remember him.

Seems my list is really different from others...
Shohei Ohtani

E-Hooker wrote:

CDFA

that is all.
B)
Dean

ZHSteven wrote:

It seems that everybody hava almost the same 5 people, like mikhe, joynama, kenji8888, etc..
1. DVD-RW :: Does anyone know him? I guess only the very very old people know him.. one of the most top ancient ctb player here..When I start to ctb(Nov, 2009), I still have his top 6 record which make at year 2008...really awesome..
2. MooNizz :: Yes, I guess there is still not much people know this guy..The first couple of people who do well in hidden, and do a lot of amazing record at his time.
3. yuliu1202 :: Idol. My first idol when I play ctb. I still remembered at that time, when I selected a song randomly, easy diff, #1 yuliu1202. Ok, normal diff, #1, yuliu1202. @@... hard diff, #1, yuliu1202..#%$$#%!!! insane diff, #1, yuliu1202. Orz...
4. Ledzur :: Here comes the first legend!! The first person who get Level 100 at ctb, bringing ctb into a new level. And I guess that is because of him, people are start to get interested in ctb.
5. Ashchaos : Here comes another legend!! At that time, 12h, LirsRosso, nuzagoo are really good at DT. Their DT record is really awesome. But can we be faster? Ash gives the answer. HR!! high speed mode started at this time. "Nothing is impossible. " Let's remember him.

Bam, nostalgia blast.
All those people were mad cool... except I never spoke to DVD-RW :(
Rukario

ZHSteven wrote:

1. DVD-RW : : Does anyone know him? I guess only the very very old people know him.. one of the most top ancient ctb player here..When I start to ctb(Nov, 2009), I still have his top 6 record which make at year 2008...really awesome..
2. MooNizz : : Yes, I guess there is still not much people know this guy..The first couple of people who do well in hidden, and do a lot of amazing record at his time.
3. yuliu1202 : : Idol. My first idol when I play ctb. I still remembered at that time, when I selected a song randomly, easy diff, #1 yuliu1202. Ok, normal diff, #1, yuliu1202. @@... hard diff, #1, yuliu1202..#%$$#%!!! insane diff, #1, yuliu1202. Orz...
4. Ledzur : : Here comes the first legend!! The first person who get Level 100 at ctb, bringing ctb into a new level. And I guess that is because of him, people are start to get interested in ctb.

Wow, that was a great list.
More people should think of the old veterans of CTB.
Sad that most of them quitted playing.
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
well,what about Moonizz - sometimes I see him in multiplayer :D I played with him about 2 weeks ago..
what about Ashchaos - he is very rare guest) However,I played with him multiplayer about 2 weeks ago too :))
what about yuliu and ledzur - I think they are afc forever :(
and what about DVD-RW..I saw him 2 times only on maps ranking..and that's all.
Shana
Ash is still playing

But just little..

He was online maybe 2~3weaks ago,
MooNiZZ
I would say...

1 PeterPrime - Best player in ctb, ever PERIOD~
2 Ledzur - Also one of the best guys ever, always played at the same level as me and PeterPrime :)
3 James - Oh god this was waaay back when ctb was just released. He did some insane things before he stopped ;)
4 Lacey-chama - for being just that awesome!
5 me? xD

I believe that what people remembers of me is an angry person who likes to kick people. This was often the case when someone joined the room "PLZ NO HIDDEN!"
Anyways, thanks guys for remembering me ;)
Faust

MooNiZZ wrote:

I would say...

1 PeterPrime - Best player in ctb, ever PERIOD~
2 Ledzur - Also one of the best guys ever, always played at the same level as me and PeterPrime :)
3 James - Oh god this was waaay back when ctb was just released. He did some insane things before he stopped ;)
4 Lacey-chama - for being just that awesome!
5 me? xD

I believe that what people remembers of me is an angry person who likes to kick people. This was often the case when someone joined the room "PLZ NO HIDDEN!"
Anyways, thanks guys for remembering me ;)
Welcome back, Moon.
DeathxShinigami

MooNiZZ wrote:

Lacey-chama - for being just that awesome!

Oh my...
MooNiZZ

DeathxShinigami wrote:

MooNiZZ wrote:

Lacey-chama - for being just that awesome!

Oh my...

What? It's saying the favourite ctb players. She's one of my favourites :)
hy1hy1hy
joynama
kenji
mikhe
Louis Cyphre
darksoul
Krzysiek
zhsteven
husukar
shana
kanarin
Shana

hy1hy1hy wrote:

joynama
kenji
mikhe
Louis Cyphre
darksoul
Krzysiek
zhsteven
husukar
shana
kanarin
wow , i'm in there XD
Arusha Shuna
since now i actually giva a damn about CtB replays & scores, i guess i'll update my list

Louis Cyphre
Mikhe
Shana
HybRoddie
Shana
Faust

have i already mentioned Shana?
eru

Arusha Shuna wrote:

since now i actually giva a damn about CtB replays & scores, i guess i'll update my list

Louis Cyphre
Mikhe
Shana
HybRoddie
Shana
Faust

Arusha Shuna

hitmantutor wrote:

Arusha Shuna wrote:

Louis Cyphre
Mikhe
Shana
HybRoddie
Shana
Faust

fuck you hitman, you'll be always in my for list <²
eru

Arusha Shuna wrote:

fuck you hitman, you'll be always in my for list <²
fuck you too <5x+ab=3²
Deif
If I only have to say 5... they'll be mikhe, kenji, joynama, Louis Cyphre and Shana.

But there are many others to mention... AleZer0, _Giorgos_, Joon, hy1hy1hy, Kuzino, Berncastell, xLinkingx, Krzysiek, AroundTheManhole, ZHSteven, CTB user, KanaRin, pieguy1372...
Topic Starter
Mastodonio
Well,about 6 months ago I made this topic. And I think it is time now for me to look through your votings and to find out - 'who are the most favourite 5 ctb players' :)
so,let's start!

#1 - mikhe - 30 votes
#2 - Ashchaos - 24 votes
#3 - kenji - 24 votes
#4 - Louis_Cyphre - 20 votes
#5 - joynama - 16 votes

Congratulations,guys! :D You are favourite ctb players at this moment ;)

But we don't stop our voting,so,let's continue! Share your opinion! :)
[ZooM]
1. Shana - нереально играет...
2. AlicelJX - отличный игрок :)
3.Louis Cyphre - играет в основном на качество,хотя и на количество не помешало бы))
4. mikhe - задрот
5. kenji - задрот
Thana_
husukar
andysun
XXDIZXX
Otonashi-san
champpanda
Slowmotion_old
1 mikhe
2 louis cyphre
3 krzysiek
4 CTB user
5 joynama
Pesar
1° andysun
2° misa
3° mikhe
4° joynama
5° Shockwave
:)
Blackiris
Being as objective as I can:
1. mikhe
2. andysun
3. kenji
4. Silver Flash
5. Jeya

that would be top 5, but I just have to mention a few more: joynama, AleZer0, Giorgos and Shana. Those guys are damn good too.
VelperK
the best for me -now- are: (no specific order)

1.CTB_user
2.Shana
3.mikhe
4.joynama
5.Senyo

favourite:

1.Krzysiek (we're the TAG4 team oh yeah)
2.Shana (SHANAAAAA)
3.I killforpies (:D)
4.mikhe (i like compete with him :p and we talk sometimes)
5.Verdisphena (even through he doesn't play this mode but he does some great maps for it yes sir)

there are so many others... Deif, Joynama, Alezero, pieguy, ATM, Inamaru, Exgon and even more ;_;... anyways thx for all guys :)

PS: yep, necropost, but i noticed that i did never post here D:
maal
y noone mention meeeeee? :( :( :( :( :( :(

ledzur
faust
monizz
peterprime
rukarioman
Navizel
Alezero
mikhe
Silver Flash
Velperk
kenji
Ikillforpies
Top 5:
Mikhe
Velperk
Senyo
Shana
Kenji

There other people like ATM, Deif, Daxmaster, CLSW, Krzysiek and ofc a lot more people that should be mentioned :)
Scarlet-Lady
uuu

1. Shana *kyaaaa
2. Kenji
3. Velperk
4. Andysun
5. pieguy1372
Verdisphena

VelperK wrote:

5.Verdisphena (even through he doesn't play this mode but he does some great maps for it yes sir)
ahdfsaj<3
eldnl
Top 2011:

CTB user
kenji
Dusk
joynama
Alezer0
Kuzino
yeah Shana
mancuso_JM_
My top 5:
1- mikhe
2- kenji
3-Silver Flash
4- Velperk
5-ekopret8ks
Shiirn
thread should be renamed "who you think are the top 5 ctb players"
Gonzvlo
*Shiirn
*AleZero
*ErufenRito
dkun
SENYO
SENYO AGAIN
Faust
Shiirn
mikhe
peppercatastrop
1. Lady Vamps
2. hitmantutor
3. ayey
4. LaceWingfield
5. rendez_vous
Topic Starter
Mastodonio

Shiirn wrote:

thread should be renamed "who you think are the top 5 ctb players"
No,it shouldn't.

By the way I thought that this topic died a long time ago xD I wonder how Velperk found it.

And I want to refresh my list too,so:

1. andysun - a good friend of mine and very good ctb player (especially on 'easy' diffs) :-D
2. Louis Cyphre - also a very good friend of mine and very good ctb player/mapper
3. Akiros - one of the best hid+fl players I've ever seen! and he has some crazy hid+hr records too
4. Velperk - very good ctb player - The best TAG4 player with crazy skills
5. Ashchaos - old school ctb pro player - he played a long time ago,but some of this records are still unbeatable!
Senyo

VelperK wrote:

the best for me -now- are: (no specific order)

1.CTB_user
2.Shana
3.mikhe
4.joynama
5.Senyo

favourite:

1.Krzysiek (we're the TAG4 team oh yeah)
2.Shana (SHANAAAAA)
3.I killforpies (:D)
4.mikhe (i like compete with him :p and we talk sometimes)

there are so many others... Deif, Joynama, Alezero, pieguy, ATM, Inamaru, Exgon and even more ;_;... anyways thx for all guys :)

PS: yep, necropost, but i noticed that i did never post here D:
Wut. I'm in there? :D

I'm surprised I'm seeing me in some of the top 5 recently :o I'm not really known so,

-Is very proud- :D
show more