- the storyboard is absolutely amazing, though another background image should be searched for and used in the second kiai instead of repeating the same image used in first kiai, and that the outro could be modified so that it will continue until the end of the song. anyway overall, thumbs up to @Sytarno for the SB creation.
- in the tags, if you wish to include (W87ES) then you should include all the artistic names used and collaboration projects by DJ SEVEN. and maybe provide a metadata source since I could only able to find metadata from SoundCloud.
- consider to add AudioLeadIn. and please enable Epilepsy Warning.
- just a note that NC'ing for every bar is really unnecessary. and 01:45:661 (3) - would be the inconsistency from the current combo pattern.
- 00:54:575 (2) - lift up to avoid overlapping with 00:52:861 (2) - // 02:23:375 (2) - way too low and it touches the scorebar
- 00:57:661 (1,2) - leaving out the bar behind destroys the average density throughout the part. consider patterns 1 / 2
- 01:03:832 (2) - and this is the odd one out since this slider is the only note introducing 1/4's and ending at offbeats. making the slider as 1/1 should be fine, even though the current slider is also okay. sth like https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6860681 could be fun too btw
- 03:17:203 (2) - end note should be emphasized with a click so splitting the slider into 2 circles would be better in rhythm.
- take note that the map doesn't reach 80% mapped condition
- 01:27:146 (1) - remove NC// 01:08:632 (5) - 01:10:003 (1) - swap NC's
- 00:31:603 (3,1) - the flow is rather disrupted at this point. making (1) flat would work, or other alternatives could be applied.