1. osu!community
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
posted
Do you have reference site stating Negoto as the romanised artist? I found their facebook stating NEGOTO instead.
posted
SHIET

no i dont ;/
posted

VINXIS wrote:

no i dont ;/
posted

IamKwaN wrote:

Do you have reference site stating Negoto as the romanised artist? I found their facebook stating NEGOTO instead.
http://lineblog.me/negoto/

is this valid? although it looks official for me, it seems that NEGOTO is more appropriate because it's written like that on their facebook but... whatever
posted

D:<
posted
C 4 Crap
posted

IamKwaN wrote:

regarding this, their official site also stylizes it as NEGOTO
posted
yeah I never thought about that actually, says with all caps on their official youtube upload as well... Have we still made meta changes possible without DQ? xd...
posted

Kagetsu wrote:

http://lineblog.me/negoto/
Good enough, thanks for the help!

The blog linked by Kagetsu is official, I don't see a reason for me to disqualify this set based on my personal preference, unless you want to have NEGOTO as the Romanised Artist, VINXIS.

Liiraye wrote:

yeah I never thought about that actually, says with all caps on their official youtube upload as well... Have we still made meta changes possible without DQ? xd...
It's up to the mapper now, as the artist has inconsistent expressions.

And no, we can't change metadata without disqualifying the set.
posted
does this mean i can slide my guest difficulty in
posted
You know what has to be done when you add a completely new difficulty into a set. :U
posted
so thats a yes
posted
LusT PLZ

edit: based kagetsu
posted
if it was up to me I'd let lust slide it in...
posted
daddy no..
posted
..daddy yes
posted

??
posted
nice map
posted
Thanx made it mysef
posted
OH hell yeah, this is finally getting ranked. Gratz once it happens