]Nymph[ wrote:Littlebit moddingOverall nice to play but something i would change.
Ar8 would fit better because of the fast paced nature of the song.
I don't really see the necessity of the first kiai because music is not so strong there and you have 2 seperate kiais later on the song.
And i don't understand those 3 little kiai They are there just for a little flash
00:13:749 (3,1) - Stack 1 in the end of the 3, otherwise overlap looks stupid
00:14:064 (4,2) - This overlap might be ok but consider on changing it Will keep it for now
00:16:275 (3) - change y to 64 of the slider end The slider is a copy of the slider that follows,
00:17:539 (3,1) - overlap, could be avoided
00:21:801 (1) - Should this NC be here?
00:58:591 (5,7) - Not so nice looking overlap
01:18:801 (1,2) - same here^
01:41:380 (1,3) - same^
01:51:959 (2,4) - same^ Changed some of the overlaps
At first when i wrote this I deleted my text for a mistake and had to start again from nothing so i might have forgotten somethingVery smooth and fun to play not complaining almost at all
But the kiai's still disturb me
00:18:170 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - somekind of new pattern would be better because pretty hard to play for newbs, and I don't think that NC is necessary in every second note
SNAP NOTES (check from aimod)
00:59:854 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - pattern should be reconsidered
01:18:801 (1) - is that slider allowed for ranked?
01:20:696 (4) - same^Woo this map had the speed!
Diff fitted nicely to songs fast pace.
And I have almost nothing to complain about, ranked material. but
00:53:222 (6,7,8,9,1) - that stream could adapt better to that slider I've set it like this on purpose, trying to aesthetically somewhat match the last diff where there's lots of stuff like this
I don't know if it's intentional to not have notes perfectly snapped to the end of the sliders. And it happens pretty lot, like here 00:41:538 (2,3) - It is on purpose; doing manual stacking here because the way osu does it doesn't look very appealing IMO
And That overuse of kiai time might really be reason to unrank because over 40% of the song is in kiaiHmm I must say that I'm maybe not yet so good modder/player to mod this diff but like I promised to you i think that I can atleast say something.
Well this was really fast paced map but i don't really see ar9 fit in to this diff, more like 9.2-9.4 because of maps fast paced nature.
Well kiai is better used, not overused but 01:21:328 (3) - I dont get why kiai is here?
00:19:433 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this stream looks silly for me
00:38:380 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - And this stream looks and is stupid, thats what i think, also i see it a big thread for rank
AND BTW Remaster was REALLY fun to play!
change bg size to 1366x768 lol, this is too low.. tooo
mad photoshop skillz
still not the best, but something xD
2. check aimod, its nervous about ur map a bit
3. some tags for you: maimai ORANGE PLUS
probably they are not right, u need to ask asian mappers to help you
also, i think song artist is wrong, but idk
4. combo colours
CC dont fit ur bg at all. colours that u gave i couldnt find on the bg, so ya.. I don't want to match them completely, as they should have enough contrast with the video and/or background. Honestly I don't really care too much about the colors as I never use them myself. Might change later if necessary[Colours]
Combo1 : 84,84,231
Combo2 : 225,205,226easy
looks fine. some suggestions..~
1. 00:15:643 (1) - move to x=176 y=308 for a better flow But that's just boring then :p
2. 00:19:433 (4) - this slider could be a bit more beautiful.. even this looks better Fancy sliders team, assemble!
3. 00:24:486 (5,1) - maybe a blanket like here 00:22:591 (3,4) - ?
4. 01:52:275 (3,5) - correct this overlap Does not visually overlap while in play mode
5. 01:52:907 (4,6) - ^basic
1. 00:03:643 (2) - move to x=492 y=280 for a better flow, caz u used this way here: 00:00:486 (1,2)
00:00:486 (1,2) - also check distance here
2. 00:07:749 (4,1,3) - really not ncie overlap, need to be fixed Not sure what you meant here
3. 00:32:696 (4) - this note is touching HP bar, so its not good for new player and for map also It isn't?
4. 00:59:854 (1) - maybe make this as a curve?.. Curves are for little anime grill songs, this is a manly map!
5. 01:09:643 (4,2) - correct the overlap I thiink this is fine, it doesn't impair reading of the map as the circle just fades out before the new one appears
6. 01:13:433 (2,3) - stacking these notes can be hard to read for new players, so it will be a good desicion to unstack them If this was the lowest diff I'd change it, but it's one up from easy. Will leave it unless requested by a BN :3
7. 01:06:170 - useless timing point ayy lmao
8. 01:06:801 - ^
9. 01:11:222 - ^advanced
1. 00:01:591 (3,4) - try a better blanket maybe Changed in another way
2. 00:11:854 (1) - again, this blanket doesnt look ok
3. 00:13:749 (3) - stack the end of this slider with 00:14:380 (1) - this probably
4. 00:27:643 (5) - move this slider like here, so overlap will look better
5. 01:08:380 (4) - maybe stack with the end of 01:09:328 (3) - ?
6. 01:12:486 (1) - this form of the slider is really terrible, i suggest u to change it ._. I like it ;w; Perhaps on lower difficulties it does look weird, changed them anyway.
7. 01:17:538 (1) and 01:18:801 (1) - dont like this corners either
8. 01:42:170 (3) - stack with the end of 01:41:380 (1) - this slider
9. 01:51:486 (1) - out of my screen, fix that please
sorry, but that's all, i become less useful on higher diffs..
anyway, good luck, take my star! [/color] ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡