Seto Kousuke wrote:Heya from #modreqs c:
- Combo colours: maybe consider changing the colour 4 (green one) for a red like the tongue of the girls in the bg to match better? neat idea, change it to something that looks similar to me lol, kinda have a problem with the game right now, it wont show me colors in some maps D:
- wallpaper: Incredible how is freaking hard to find a better resolution for this bg :C couldn't find one, i even tried to add some effects to make it look better in higher resolutions but mehhh, I can't xD...sorry ;w; that picture is the cover of the song in maimai I think so size is a bit low... maybe could use some other background that would fit but i didnt find anything good
[advanced]00:04:117 (3) - maybe move it to somewhere like x:436 y:184 to keep a consistent distance since this section is the same from 00:00:959 (2,3) - fixed
00:06:643 (3) - same thing from above maybe (but not the same coordinates xD) ?...altough the music changed a bit i think it's ok the way it is, anyway, just an additional option for you to try out:P i guess it should be the same everywhere so changed
00:54:170 (7) - I think there's no reason to increase the distance a little here, it's the same section from 00:44:064 (7) - and 00:49:117 (7) - . So i would suggest to keep the same distance for consistency it's only 0.1x larger and you wont notice it anyway so it will stay for now
01:19:275 (2) - imo this little overlap here is a bit ''off'' from the entire structure you're using in this difficulty, i would suggest you move it a bit far from the slider, maybe make it a blanket with 01:18:643 (4) - ? there is more overlaps here 01:21:328 (1,2,3,4) and i think it fits
[Master]00:43:117 (4) - Maybe make the distance of the jump the same as 00:42:170 (1,2) - for consistency? it only moves a little to get the DS the same so i dont think its a big deal, and i dont want to break the patterns here :p
00:43:433 (1,2) - same as above ^^ same as above ^^
00:45:012 (2,3) - same :p same :p
00:47:538 (2,3) - samuuu whee
01:06:170 (5,1) - I think this jump is a bit higher than the rest...consider making it the same as 01:03:643 (3,4,5,6) - or making both similar in an adjusted way it is because there is more "impact" in that moment when you hit the (1) slider, so it needs a bigger jump
01:19:907 (7,1) - you can increase the distance a bit here...so it will match 01:20:380 (2,3) - and look a bit more consistent ok :p
[Extreme]note: I lack the skills at modding to say a lot of stuff about this diff =C , it's ok :3 so sadly i will only point out this one thing:
note 2: This diff have the ''Widescreen support'' checked too fixed
00:03:012 (1,2,3,4) - it's the same section and pattern of the first 2 notes of the map but the distance is a lot different, i suggest you adjust these to a distance that will be at least similar...for example like you did here 00:05:538 (1,2,3,4,5) - ...same thing but slightly different in the distance changed
I hope this mod helps you out ^^ Couldn't find more stuff and I wish for you the best of luck o/
P.S: When the other diff is uploaded try to remember telling me so I can try checking it too ^^
]Nymph[ wrote:Littlebit moddingOverall nice to play but something i would change.
Ar8 would fit better because of the fast paced nature of the song.
I don't really see the necessity of the first kiai because music is not so strong there and you have 2 seperate kiais later on the song.
And i don't understand those 3 little kiai They are there just for a little flash
00:13:749 (3,1) - Stack 1 in the end of the 3, otherwise overlap looks stupid
00:14:064 (4,2) - This overlap might be ok but consider on changing it Will keep it for now
00:16:275 (3) - change y to 64 of the slider end The slider is a copy of the slider that follows,
00:17:539 (3,1) - overlap, could be avoided
00:21:801 (1) - Should this NC be here?
00:58:591 (5,7) - Not so nice looking overlap
01:18:801 (1,2) - same here^
01:41:380 (1,3) - same^
01:51:959 (2,4) - same^ Changed some of the overlaps
At first when i wrote this I deleted my text for a mistake and had to start again from nothing so i might have forgotten somethingVery smooth and fun to play not complaining almost at all
But the kiai's still disturb me
00:18:170 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - somekind of new pattern would be better because pretty hard to play for newbs, and I don't think that NC is necessary in every second note
SNAP NOTES (check from aimod)
00:59:854 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - pattern should be reconsidered
01:18:801 (1) - is that slider allowed for ranked?
01:20:696 (4) - same^Woo this map had the speed!
Diff fitted nicely to songs fast pace.
And I have almost nothing to complain about, ranked material. but
00:53:222 (6,7,8,9,1) - that stream could adapt better to that slider I've set it like this on purpose, trying to aesthetically somewhat match the last diff where there's lots of stuff like this
I don't know if it's intentional to not have notes perfectly snapped to the end of the sliders. And it happens pretty lot, like here 00:41:538 (2,3) - It is on purpose; doing manual stacking here because the way osu does it doesn't look very appealing IMO
And That overuse of kiai time might really be reason to unrank because over 40% of the song is in kiaiHmm I must say that I'm maybe not yet so good modder/player to mod this diff but like I promised to you i think that I can atleast say something.
Well this was really fast paced map but i don't really see ar9 fit in to this diff, more like 9.2-9.4 because of maps fast paced nature.
Well kiai is better used, not overused but 01:21:328 (3) - I dont get why kiai is here?
00:19:433 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - this stream looks silly for me
00:38:380 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1) - And this stream looks and is stupid, thats what i think, also i see it a big thread for rank
AND BTW Remaster was REALLY fun to play!
change bg size to 1366x768 lol, this is too low.. tooo
mad photoshop skillz
still not the best, but something xD
2. check aimod, its nervous about ur map a bit
3. some tags for you: maimai ORANGE PLUS
probably they are not right, u need to ask asian mappers to help you
also, i think song artist is wrong, but idk
4. combo colours
CC dont fit ur bg at all. colours that u gave i couldnt find on the bg, so ya.. I don't want to match them completely, as they should have enough contrast with the video and/or background. Honestly I don't really care too much about the colors as I never use them myself. Might change later if necessary[Colours]
Combo1 : 84,84,231
Combo2 : 225,205,226easy
looks fine. some suggestions..~
1. 00:15:643 (1) - move to x=176 y=308 for a better flow But that's just boring then :p
2. 00:19:433 (4) - this slider could be a bit more beautiful.. even this looks better Fancy sliders team, assemble!
3. 00:24:486 (5,1) - maybe a blanket like here 00:22:591 (3,4) - ?
4. 01:52:275 (3,5) - correct this overlap Does not visually overlap while in play mode
5. 01:52:907 (4,6) - ^basic
1. 00:03:643 (2) - move to x=492 y=280 for a better flow, caz u used this way here: 00:00:486 (1,2)
00:00:486 (1,2) - also check distance here
2. 00:07:749 (4,1,3) - really not ncie overlap, need to be fixed Not sure what you meant here
3. 00:32:696 (4) - this note is touching HP bar, so its not good for new player and for map also It isn't?
4. 00:59:854 (1) - maybe make this as a curve?.. Curves are for little anime grill songs, this is a manly map!
5. 01:09:643 (4,2) - correct the overlap I thiink this is fine, it doesn't impair reading of the map as the circle just fades out before the new one appears
6. 01:13:433 (2,3) - stacking these notes can be hard to read for new players, so it will be a good desicion to unstack them If this was the lowest diff I'd change it, but it's one up from easy. Will leave it unless requested by a BN :3
7. 01:06:170 - useless timing point ayy lmao
8. 01:06:801 - ^
9. 01:11:222 - ^advanced
1. 00:01:591 (3,4) - try a better blanket maybe Changed in another way
2. 00:11:854 (1) - again, this blanket doesnt look ok
3. 00:13:749 (3) - stack the end of this slider with 00:14:380 (1) - this probably
4. 00:27:643 (5) - move this slider like here, so overlap will look better
5. 01:08:380 (4) - maybe stack with the end of 01:09:328 (3) - ?
6. 01:12:486 (1) - this form of the slider is really terrible, i suggest u to change it ._. I like it ;w; Perhaps on lower difficulties it does look weird, changed them anyway.
7. 01:17:538 (1) and 01:18:801 (1) - dont like this corners either
8. 01:42:170 (3) - stack with the end of 01:41:380 (1) - this slider
9. 01:51:486 (1) - out of my screen, fix that please
sorry, but that's all, i become less useful on higher diffs..
anyway, good luck, take my star! [/color] ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) i will if this map is a mania map
Hathz wrote:go mod ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)