forum

Cardsu skin for standard

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Choilicious
Hello all
Skin with a card theme and some space.

You can get no sliderends if you switch to cuttingedge version of the game.

Videopreview

Click Me!
video

not done yet

Screenshots (lots of large images)

Click Me!
Song Select

Gameplay

pause&fail screen

RankingScreen

Mod Icons

Mode Select

DOWNLOADS
Haskorion
Do you know what I feel sad about?
That ranking-replay.png and ranking-retry.png no longer work on Version: 2+ skins.
Else your pause and failscreen look gorgeous, aswell as the rest of the skin.
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Haskorion wrote:

Do you know what I feel sad about?
That ranking-replay.png and ranking-retry.png no longer work on Version: 2+ skins.
Else your pause and failscreen look gorgeous, aswell as the rest of the skin.
In what way do they not work? I just made the back, retry, resume into the picture and created transparent ranking boxes, cuz i couldnt place them properly with the text inside the files otherwise
Haskorion
See this as a personal opinion of mine and not a critique. I kinda like when the buttons enlarge on pause screen since I have a visual feedback besides arrows or cursor.
When I saw the screenshot at first I thought it would be like the usual, but ingame it's very static since they don't enlarge.
This kind of pause screens + buttons work perfectly for Version: 1 skins since they still use ranking-replay and ranking-retry, so they don't break the ranking screen buttons.
t/100561 <- this skin would be an example of what I mentioned above.
On Version:2+ skins the ranking screen uses pause-replay and pause-retry. Since pause-retry is also used on the pause screen, this neat little feature won't work perfectly anymore since a button is invisible when finishing a play. This button may get rarely clicked but it just feels like it's missing.
Topic Starter
Choilicious

Haskorion wrote:

Since pause-retry is also used on the pause screen, this neat little feature won't work perfectly anymore since a button is invisible when finishing a play. This button may get rarely clicked but it just feels like it's missing.
yeah i figured that out while trying to make them actually work with the enlarge option, it worked just as good as the transparent boxes and text implemented in the picture, but just that annoying retry button on the score screen would be shifted to the left, but since i dont know many ppl who use the retry button on the scorescreen once they have finished a play i thought like whatever might aswell have it transparent.
-Kendo-
Nice Skin i like it looks pretty cool and its easy to play with it x3
Seouless
Your skin elements are so well done! Nicely designed skin c:
Topic Starter
Choilicious

-Kendo- wrote:

Nice Skin i like it looks pretty cool and its easy to play with it x3
glad u like it (:

Seouless wrote:

Your skin elements are so well done! Nicely designed skin c:
c: thanks kinda rushed it tho
OsuMe65
If those mod icons were made so classy, then that would be a win = w=b

PS: you misspelled Standard as "Standart" (in Thread name), like some of the skinners out there.
Topic Starter
Choilicious

OsuMe65 wrote:

If those mod icons were made so classy, then that would be a win = w=b

PS: you misspelled Standard as "Standart" (in Thread name), like some of the skinners out there.
classy in what way, I can remake them, since i dont really like them that much myself either
Asakura Yuuto
What a pretty skin!
Thanks for your sharing !
moirapandita

-Miyano Kotone- wrote:

What a pretty skin!
moirapandita

-Miyano Kotone- wrote:

What a pretty skin!
moirapandita

-Miyano Kotone- wrote:

What a pretty skin!
atxsu
tbh, im not the kind of guy who likes this kinda stuff but since i want to share my opinion then I say that I don't personally like this skin, it is hard to play with the cursor, looks like www's cursor on his skin, so i still will use my private one sorry :^
Topic Starter
Choilicious

UpsilonV2 wrote:

tbh, im not the kind of guy who likes this kinda stuff but since i want to share my opinion then I say that I don't personally like this skin, it is hard to play with the cursor, looks like www's cursor on his skin, so i still will use my private one sorry :^
No worries, this is a very old skin of mine and I was just having fun and not necessarily creating anything playable.