Haneii wrote:

prod notscience, please.
notscience has been prodded!
notscience
I'm VT.
notscience
Haneii is probably town.

Ank is town.

Ank probably dies, haneii is left to decide between theo ther two.
MBomb

notscience wrote:

I'm VT.
Ok yeah, lynch then. Sorry if this claim is true but I don't see any reason Slaini would lie about hearing sounds.
Amianki
Vote: notscience
Topic Starter
Sakura
Vote Count Day 6 Final

notscience (3) - - Magic Bomb -, Raging Bull, Amianki [LYNCH]

Not voting (2) - Haneii, notscience

With 5 Alive it takes 3 to lynch
Topic Starter
Sakura
So notscience is scum.
notscience: ...
What are you?
notscience: ....
Answer!
notscience: ...
Ah screw it let's lynch this...
notscience: I'm VT

notscience Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla) has been lynched Day 6
notscience

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Inhabitant (Town Vanilla)
You've been living peacefully here but some people decide to make this tree their own place.
During the day, you may vote and talk.
During the night, you may sleep.

You win when all the invaders have been kicked out of the tree house.
Topic Starter
Sakura
~Night 6~
- Apocalypse -
Current Housing

[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[- Magic Bomb -]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]

Deadline for night actions is 24 hours, players with active night abilities are free to tell me if they want the night to end early.
Topic Starter
Sakura
Night is ending early
Topic Starter
Sakura
- Magic Bomb - Treehouse Landmaster (Town 1-Shot Bus Driver) has been killed Night 6
- Magic Bomb -

Sakura wrote:

Hi, you are a Treehouse Landmaster (Town 1-shot Bus Driver)
You are in charge of house property and inhabitants, however it's pretty costly to move people and so you decided that you'll only take the risk once.
1-shot Bus Driver: Target 2 players, those 2 players will swap houses permanently, this will be reflected in-game, in adition the night you use this ability, any abilities targeting them will target the other, and everyone will hear heavy machinery

You win when all the invaders have been kicked out of the treehouse
~Day 7~
- The Final Day -
Current Housing

[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[Haneii]
[Raging Bull]
[-VACANT-]
[Amianki]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]
[-VACANT-]

Deadline for endgame is 9/24 15:50 GMT-5

Vote Count 7.0

Not Voting (3) - Haneii, Raging Bull, Amianki

With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch
MBomb
Gl town
Haneii
Well then...
Amianki
Ok. Did either of you hear sounds?
Raging Bull
No and I never did except day 2. The MB kill strikes me as odd as his BD claim could be read as scum too so i thought they would keep him alive.
Amianki
Haneii?
Amianki
eh

Actually, that's not even necessary at this point. The fact that RB claimed to not hear any sounds from Haneii is enough to confirm him town.

Vote: Haneii
Amianki
If it wasn't obvious, I didn't actually protect anyone last night. I only ever had two shots.
Amianki
Sec

Unvote: Haneii
Amianki
Actually, that's not enough to confirm him town since every PR was limited.

I'm still like 90% convinced it's Haneii.
Haneii

Amianki wrote:

I'm still like 90% convinced it's Haneii.
Yet you unvote me lol.

Also, that reasoning for voting me in the first place...

Btw, why did you protect Slaini N4?

When it comes to last night, I didn't hear anything, and I agree that the MB kill makes little sense. Gonna re-read the game (After I get more sleep. 5 am posting on a Saturday. What is wrong with me?).
Amianki
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh
Amianki
Well, this day is basically a crapshoot then. The bolded name almost certainly means they can't hear or be heard.
Amianki
The worst part is that I can see scum both doing this to themselves and town, so that doesn't even mean anything.
Haneii

Amianki wrote:

Well, this day is basically a crapshoot then. The bolded name almost certainly means they can't hear or be heard.
You're only now coming to that conclusion?

Amianki wrote:

The worst part is that I can see scum both doing this to themselves and town, so that doesn't even mean anything.
The worst part? How does that make a difference for you? 90% sure I'm scum, remember?

@RB: why did you vote NS?
Raging Bull
I have extremely limited connection so sorry for slow posts.

I thought I said that poe all were confirmed town except me and NS. I also couldnt see how slaini push made sense ever since d4(?) . Why would scum made sound next to NS who was town read next day after jess lynch? I didnt find his push townlike, especially that he will be alone if slaini is lynched too.

Honestly the worst thing is the fact why im still alive and not MB. Im probably null at best.
While MB can probably read more town or scum than me.

@CB what are your comments about the nightkill?
Raging Bull
@haneii. Why do you think CB can be scum? (Based on other posts, not this day.)
Haneii

Raging Bull wrote:

@haneii. Why do you think CB can be scum? (Based on other posts, not this day.)
I never really did. He's always been just below my radar at null/null scum. However, never placed him as town (hasn't done anything townie), but I decided to consider him town after the Ace lynch (It doesn't make much sense to have Jess with a townie above and below her to perform a night kill, when he could have done it without being heard.)

Probably a really stupid question but:

Do actions/targeting still go through if the person doing the action dies that night?
Topic Starter
Sakura

Haneii wrote:

Do actions/targeting still go through if the person doing the action dies that night?
This is dependant on NAR, however if the player was roleblocked then the action wont go through regardless.
Haneii

Sakura wrote:

Haneii wrote:

This is dependant on NAR, however if the player was roleblocked then the action wont go through regardless.
I think I got it, but just to double check.

Someone (A) got role blocked, but the roleblocker (B) themselves die that same night. Does the initial person (A) still give off a sound/or give off any indication that they were targeted?
Topic Starter
Sakura
I'll clarify it then.
A person that takes action and is roleblocked still counts as having taken an action.
A person that is roleblocked doesn't visit anyone.
Roleblock takes presedence over kill, so even if the roleblocker dies, their roleblock still goes through.
Haneii
Yay! Got it thanks.

Unfortunately, I was headed no where with this (Sorry for wasting your time, Sakura! At least I learned something!). Thought there was a possibility that Amianki could have done the kill instead of Jess (in the case that Jess was role blocked and that's what triggered the sound). I mistakenly thought Pieguy was just a role blocker, not a global compulsive day specific RB. Derp.

I don't really have a reason for thinking Amianki is town. However the fact that (if he were scum) the Jess lynch could have been prevented + the lack of bussing, prevent me from viewing amianki as scum atm.
Haneii
So neither of you plan to post all day? :sadface:
Raging Bull
Not intentionally, bit i said i have limited connection. (All up in mountain.)

Has there been any connection between ace and CB? Im not sure, except for CB voting ace. Did they talk much?

If you guys have that bolded name power, would you guys target town, scum, or self(regardless of alignment)
Raging Bull
Lol self wont make sense as town. Nvm. Would you target yourself as scum?
Haneii

Raging Bull wrote:

Lol self wont make sense as town. Nvm. Would you target yourself as scum?
If I were scum I'd use it for the same purpose for either choice (bold naming someone else or myself) - to scum paint the people surrounding the bolded name.

As town, and if I had a choice, I'd avoid using it completely, considering we lose out on gathering new information (Same to scum, but I feel like the sounds are more valuable to town for scum hunting).

Why do you ask, RB?
Haneii
Amianki, why did you unvote me?

If you think there's a chance RB's scum, tell us how.

If you wanted to keep the game going a bit longer, why aren't you posting?
show more