1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning

show more
posted

Leorda wrote:

Version v0.9 is released

Mod Icons are changed, are you happy now? Admirale_X?
Thanks for your engagement. Specially in that case that I'am just a brand noobian board user with < 100 posts..

Could you add a screeny to your galeria? k Thanks.
posted

Admirale_X wrote:

Leorda wrote:

Version v0.9 is released

Mod Icons are changed, are you happy now? Admirale_X?
Thanks for your engagement. Specially in that case that I'am just a brand noobian board user with < 100 posts..

Could you add a screeny to your galeria? k Thanks.
what is galeria??
posted
Make a screenshot of the new mod-icons and post this image in your start topic.^^
posted
This skin is complete........

Ugh, being lazy of this

Admirale_X wrote:

Make a screenshot of the new mod-icons and post this image in your start topic.^^
I think no
posted
Version 1.1 is released now

meronmyon wrote:

You should change the playfield because it's too small. I recommend a monochrome picture for it.
Next time, learn more about dimensions via internet
posted

Dragvon wrote:

  • v 1.0 or higher OK!
    Feedback in topic OK!
    Enough information about the skin OK!


Added to Compendium~
posted

Dragvon wrote:

Dragvon wrote:

  • v 1.0 or higher OK!
    Feedback in topic OK!
    Enough information about the skin OK!


Added to Compendium~
thx

/me kick Dragvon's Ass
posted
;-; dat hurt

/me runs back to the shadows
posted
Heh, v1.2 is released

@everyone : dat = that?
posted

Leorda wrote:

@everyone : dat = that?
Yes, welcome to the Internet, where previous knowledge on English is outdated.
posted

IppE602 wrote:

Leorda wrote:

@everyone : dat = that?
Yes, welcome to the Internet, where previous knowledge on English is outdated.
lol
posted
Sorry for bump :cry:
posted
Bump, due some updates~
posted
Is it just me, or are many of the sounds from Stepmania?
posted

those wrote:

Is it just me, or are many of the sounds from Stepmania?
yes, I change that. Should I give a credit to stepmania?
posted
I suggest you take those sounds out; they don't really fit.
If you're not going to, though, at least accredit Stepmania.
posted

those wrote:

I suggest you take those sounds out; they don't really fit.
If you're not going to, though, at least accredit Stepmania.
ok, then, I'll remove, thanks for commenting my skin ^^
posted

Leorda wrote:

Bump, due some updates~
posted
Necrobump, due some updates.....

Please don't ban me, ok? Orz
posted
Your screenshots don't seem to work anymore, for me they broken anyways.
show more
Please sign in to reply.