forum

[Archived] i cant enter osu site

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fazbeartvch
Problem Details: before i cant enter osu site i try to connect to private server and when i enter official osu site i cant enter it its say failed to connect SSL
i cant login either and cant download any beatmap and my pp and lv doesnt up too some osu player tell me that osu jailed my ip or something

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150812.11 (latest)
Trosk-
I think I didn't understand you... If you can't conect or login how did you post this?

Since when are you getting this? Because if you can't connect to the web or Bancho, probably is because of a routing issue.

Try opening the cmd, type "tracert irc.ppy.sh" and then let it end. If there is any time out is most likely a routing issue, if you didn't change any configuration of your PC or connection.
Arcane
failed to connect to SSL XDD did someone block port 443 in your router??? i also had a simular experience but i was on a VPN and osu also blocked me out. so well yeah maby you are also on a vpn XDD and otherwise just simply try resetting your router

-First by pulling out the power and wait for 10 seconds and try to reconnect the power after.

if this doesnt do it
- click that inimini reset button on your router while its turned on :3 this will reset all your routers settings.

Good luck my friend ~ XDD
Nekonyan

fazbeartvch wrote:

Problem Details: before i cant enter osu site i try to connect to private server and when i enter official osu site i cant enter it its say failed to connect SSL
i cant login either and cant download any beatmap and my pp and lv doesnt up too some osu player tell me that osu jailed my ip or something
Are you using office network? it seems your office blocked your connection. :/

I think you could try to do what Trosk- said and look up the error on your configuration.

Just unrelated question, could you access another website?
Andrea
There's surely some block in your router that you should fix, try restarting it and see if that does something. Otherwise, reset your router's settings completely.

If that doesn't work, try checking if you have osu! in the exceptions of your firewall and antivirus, that could also be a reason to not exclude.
Topic Starter
fazbeartvch

Trosk- wrote:

I think I didn't understand you... If you can't conect or login how did you post this?

Since when are you getting this? Because if you can't connect to the web or Bancho, probably is because of a routing issue.

Try opening the cmd, type "tracert irc.ppy.sh" and then let it end. If there is any time out is most likely a routing issue, if you didn't change any configuration of your PC or connection.
didnt work (i use my bro com to answer and posting) some osu player say the owner of website maybe jailed my ip or block because i try to enter private osu site
Topic Starter
fazbeartvch

Nekonyan wrote:

fazbeartvch wrote:

Are you using office network? it seems your office blocked your connection. :/

I think you could try to do what Trosk- said and look up the error on your configuration.

Just unrelated question, could you access another website?
i didnt use office network
Trosk-

fazbeartvch wrote:

some osu player say the owner of website maybe jailed my ip or block because i try to enter private osu site
That doesn't make sense. Just in case, did you try restarting your computer?

Also, did you do the "tracert" I said above?

And don't double post please. Use the edit button instead.