forum

Gunbound Omega [Official Server]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koro999
Please do join we need more players. If you need anything plz register on our forums and contact me , Zincx. -(This ad was made by GBO founder - Aaron)

Are you tired of the official servers? Well then GBO is for you!

GunBound Omega has a great community, website, and staff -- we are a season 1 server with many season 2 avatars.
GBO - INDEX
GBO - FORUM
GBO - FACEBOOK

~~Why Join Us? ~~

-- Upon registering you will earn 350,000 GOLD, 50,000 CASH, and 3,500 GP (Silver Axe!!)
-----This is a private server, you may ask how do the users obtain cash?
-------- Cash is easily obtainable, you can win events between the players and staff, or you can vote! On our website there is a voting button. Right now, as a summer reward we offer 5,000 CASH per-vote and users may vote once per day!

GunBound Omega always has events!Yes, we keep our users happy-Our events range from GM Events (players vs. staff), to artist events, to webshops (we will be having our very first webshop very soon!).

So what are you waiting for? Join us today!

'.--As a promotional offer, after you have registered on GunBound Omega,PM me on the GunBound Omega Forum Zincx - GBO Admin and mention that you are from http://osu.ppy.sh/ and supply me with your username here on this thread, and you will not only get an extra 10,000 CASH but also a special avatar --.'

Have a great day!
- Zincx // Customer Service Representative of Gunbound Omega WC
Two_old
So what are you doing to combat the millions of aimbots and the tons of other ways of cheating?
Topic Starter
Koro999
We ban them! and also aimbots are practically dead thanks to our founder being an admin/developer of one of the more popular aimbots (DBP).
Two_old
Why is there a racist admin? Turned off already :(
Topic Starter
Koro999
sigh, He's not racist. He just has a poor choice of words sometimes. I apologize if it offended anyone I'll remove that quote.
Randy96
Why is the title "[Official Server]" when it's a private server? :?
WhoAteFred
It's the official server of a private group apparently. I'd check this out, but I'm not in a MMO'ey mood.
Topic Starter
Koro999
There is a reason to why it says official server instead of private :)
Lemon Water_old
i miss gunbound and the old music.
i'll check it out too.
Topic Starter
Koro999
Please do remember to PM me on the forums to claim your free avy and cash after you have registered n_n
5TEV3N
i remember playing this on ijji.
goooood timesssssssss
Topic Starter
Koro999
So come play with us n_n
dkun

WhoAteFred wrote:

It's the official server of a private group apparently. I'd check this out, but I'm not in a MMO'ey mood.
The official server to a private group... So technically it's still a "private" server?
Official generally means it's the original source, not some emulated/stolen source code.

But hey, that may just be me.
Arusha Shuna
it's been a good 5 years since i played this
might try it again
bmin11
Four Unicorns in a single round. Wut
Topic Starter
Koro999
LOLS, well the random rates are kinda high but its still fun nonetheless :)
Nakata Yuji
I'm signing the hell up. I've forgotten all of the formulas.

NakataYuji there, pm me here if you're playing with your s/n there, I guess.
Nhea Samaye
I've never actually played gunbound but I've seen it trailers for it and stuff. Probably try it sometime tomorrow.

Also http://gbomega.com/?action=guide&type=howto&menu=gameguide theres a mistake with the Attack Items Catagory label, its spelt Atteack Items.

Spelling mistakes on non chat texts bug me. :|
Topic Starter
Koro999
Bump :3