Total Posts
Topic Starter
dogg
Problem Details:

my osu crashed when opening in cutting edge, only does that on w10

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150810.3cuttingedge
Trosk-
Do you have all your drivers up to date? Is it showing an error message or crashlog that you could provide?

Anyways.. If you can't run Cutting Edge for whatever reason, hold Shift while opening osu! and keep holding it until you get a configuration window. Then, on that window, select Stable release stream and click on repair osu!.
Topic Starter
dogg

Trosk- wrote:

Do you have all your drivers up to date? Is it showing an error message or crashlog that you could provide?

Anyways.. If you can't run Cutting Edge for whatever reason, hold Shift while opening osu! and keep holding it until you get a configuration window. Then, on that window, select Stable release stream and click on repair osu!.

nope, absolutely nothing, osu freezes on the Fade-in screen and i have to manually open "Ctrl+shift+esc" to stop the process of osu,
anyways thank you so much for the help

(drivers are up to date)
Trosk-
Could you copy "osu!.exe" to an empty folder and run it there? It will download the archives again on that folder. Maybe something on your current osu! installation is broken.
Topic Starter
dogg

Trosk- wrote:

Could you copy "osu!.exe" to an empty folder and run it there? It will download the archives again on that folder. Maybe something on your current osu! installation is broken.
copying to an empty folder did not fix it although the shift trick worked, thanks
Trosk-

bazkame wrote:

copying to an empty folder did not fix it although the shift trick worked, thanks
I thought you said that it didn't work neither... Anyways, it should work without problems... What are the specs of your PC?
TheVileOne
We're working on a change that will hopefully resolve issues with cutting edge. You really should be reporting to our cutting edge issue thread for cutting edge specific issues.
peppy
working on what change?
smoogipoo
@bazkame: Please post the gl_info.txt file in your osu! folder after starting up cutting edge.