forum

Hr or actually learn the game ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Momo]
gonna make this fast i have no clue how to play stacked ar 9 maps all those patterns makes me crazy.

Now i just trierd changing ar of an casuall ar 9 song and almost fc it on first try when i cant even get a decent combo with ar 9 but i cant play hr to good ither cuz cs to small

what to do cause i have no clue how i could play lower ar at all.

or just non stop dt button mashing untill i start getting accuracy :/
Endaris
learning the game helps a lot with HR
-Makishima S-
gonna make this fast i have no clue how to play stacked ar 9 maps all those patterns makes me crazy.
That means you don't know how to play AR9, play it more, way more.

Now i just trierd changing ar of an casuall ar 9 song and almost fc it on first try when i cant even get a decent combo with ar 9 but i cant play hr to good ither cuz cs to small
HR is not for you, don't touch this mod until 4-digit rank (or even 3-digit). It's ok to play it for fun on maps what you normaly fc and patterns are not a problem (or as warmup) but don't do this by default, you will just screw youself a lot.

I play DT only as warmup on easier maps where patterns allow me to easiely single tap-tap-tap from start to end.
Then stick to nomod ar9 maps what you can fc and actualy work on this range.
Whatever it sounds - if you train maps what you can fc and do this with high acc (98%+), you actualy progress and harder maps step by step starts to be easier for you.
-sev
gotta go fast xd
Topic Starter
[Momo]

[Taiga] wrote:

That means you don't know how to play AR9, play it more, way more.

HR is not for you, don't touch this mod until 4-digit rank (or even 3-digit). It's ok to play it for fun on maps what you normaly fc and patterns are not a problem (or as warmup) but don't do this by default, you will just screw youself a lot.

I play DT only as warmup on easier maps where patterns allow me to easiely single tap-tap-tap from start to end.
Then stick to nomod ar9 maps what you can fc and actualy work on this range.
Whatever it sounds - if you train maps what you can fc and do this with high acc (98%+), you actualy progress and harder maps step by step starts to be easier for you.
I cant get high acc on anything almost i have been playing button mashing osu for over a year i can np play 4-4.8 stars.

And i cant ither consentrate on the music anymore everytime i try to i end up just mashing notes as soon as i see them
Vuelo Eluko

Endaris wrote:

learning the game helps a lot with HR
Mahogany
You're nowhere near the point where learning HR would be practical or even helpful. I don't see anything positive coming out of you trying HR.

I recommend you properly learn how to play the game nomod first.
meteor22
play HR, it's the fastest way to improve
better than DT lol
Mahogany
I think OP should learn how to properly play the game nomod first
meteor22
he should play HR, then he can do nomod easily
i think
-Makishima S-
HR accurate circle clicking is opposite of nomod (lucky) mash passes. There is no place for mistakes in HR, you play it good or gtfo to home, no pass for you / no pp cause shit acc.

@OP - Learn how this game works, if you have problem with acc stuff, go back to easier maps and fix them. Acc is not what comes in flashlight speed, you actualy need a lot of practice to be better.
Mahogany

meteor22 wrote:

i think
I disagree.

It's easier to learn AR9 and then learn AR10 than it is to learn AR10 and then AR9, imho. It's always easier to learn to go faster than it is to learn to go slower.
meteor22
You don't need to pass you can use nofail
and don't tell me nofail is bad lol
Mahogany
Why the fuck would you ever play HR+NF???
meteor22

Mahogany wrote:

meteor22 wrote:

i think
I disagree.

It's easier to learn AR9 and then learn AR10 than it is to learn AR10 and then AR9, imho. It's always easier to learn to go faster than it is to learn to go slower.
What? No reading ar10 is harder than ar9, everyone knows dat...
Mahogany
That's very much untrue.

It depends on circle density. Haven't you heard people complaining about AR9 on Rainbow Dash Likes Girls or Kokou no Sousei?
meteor22

Mahogany wrote:

That's very much untrue.

It depends on circle density. Haven't you heard people complaining about AR9 on Rainbow Dash Likes Girls or Kokou no Sousei?
There aren't enough maps like that to make your argument relevant.
Also people who have the actual level to play those maps are already very experienced player who need no advice.
Mahogany
The fact remains that AR9 adds difficulty to those maps while AR10 would make them easier. It's a perfectly relevant argument as the same applies to all approach rates: It's all relevant to circle density.
meteor22
I only talked about the quantity of such maps being too low for your argument to be relevant, when comparing what's harder between ar9 and ar10 for most players (that is low rank).

Please don't answer unrelated things. We all know a few maps could use higher AR, but that's not the point at all here.
Mahogany
It's an entirely relevant point, though, that higher circle density can make AR9 more difficult than AR10 in a map. The quantity of such maps existing is irrelevant, because they do exist, and that's proof enough.

And as I've said earlier, it's a lot harder to learn to go slower than it is to learn to go faster. You'll find plenty of people who play so much HR and DT that they've forgotten to read AR9. You won't find anyone who has forgotten to read AR10.
-Makishima S-
Low rank should not learn ar10 until he knows how to play ar9.

There is diffrence betwin 160 bpm ar9 and 200 bpm ar9. Knowladge about one doesn't mean you will be able to play second.

AR10 will NOT HELP you at all in low rank, i know this by myself. Constant spamming hr made my acc horrible and it takes work to regain it right now.

NF is awfull. You are not supposed to spam and mash shit, you are supposed to play it as good as possible, achieve higest possible acc and combo. You can NF stuff when you are #10-5k and above becouse you have way less chance to get bad habits than now.

Annoying bs... why the fuck #7,5k guy (yes, this meteor...) intentionaly trying to make newb player worse than he is in actual situation, think sometimes wtf are you trying to do.
show more