forum

test your stream hitting speed!!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Aquamarine
^changed slightly.

I bet I can get 600-700 bpm but that's pointless.

Icyteru
Nothing to do here:

RaneFire
I dunno why but I just felt I should remind people that trying any "vibrate" technique with this program is inaccurate since if you hold a key down permanently it still calculates at about 400 bpm.
paitehoens
oh god why? :cry:
benguin

RaneFire wrote:

I dunno why but I just felt I should remind people that trying any "vibrate" technique with this program is inaccurate since if you hold a key down permanently it still calculates at about 400 bpm.
But vibrating =/= holding down the key :/
RaneFire

reuben2011 wrote:

RaneFire wrote:

But vibrating =/= holding down the key :/
I was just pointing out something despite what the program says it doesn't do.

This program is only for your information as far as I'm concerned, posting screenshots of your speed here is pointless since you can just hold down 1 button and get 400+ bpm, and noone knows or cares what you really did. And tapping in rhythm ofc. but I won't start that 1 again.
Jordan

RaneFire wrote:

This program is only for your information as far as I'm concerned, posting screenshots of your speed here is pointless since you can just hold down 1 button and get 400+ bpm, and noone knows or cares what you really did. And tapping in rhythm ofc. but I won't start that 1 again.
+1

lol @random unknown people with over 300 bpm speed xD
JAKACHAN

Jordan wrote:

RaneFire wrote:

+1

lol @random unknown people with over 300 bpm speed xD
Agreed it's even better how they are trying to play it off like it's real. There are only a few that can even hit 270 without using some sort of special technique but 400? rofl please

Also this test isn't the most accurate. It's a lot harder to stream 250 while controlling a cursor because it's more to process at once.

Who cares though it's all good fun :P
Pizzicato
how can u guys even stream above 300 i cant even pass 250 ._.
silmarilen

JAKACHAN wrote:

Also this test isn't the most accurate. It's a lot harder to stream 250 while controlling a cursor because it's more to process at once.
i can stream faster ingame than i can in the program.
thelewa

- Pizzicato - wrote:

I can't even pass 150, I have to use magic and secret spells to stream faster and even those cap at 200

stop whining
JAKACHAN

silmarilen wrote:

JAKACHAN wrote:

i can stream faster ingame than i can in the program.
When you do it without double tapping then I will be impressed, but I am just not impressed by spamming 2 keys and not even trying.

I'm sorry if I sound rude I don't mean it that way, but there is no reason to learn how to do it the real way when it is possible for anyone to improve with the right mindset so I don't see the point in just bs'ing past it and not trying to learn.
silmarilen
i dont double tap, but its not really impressive anyway as i can only stream about 180-185 for not too long ingame still. (compared to 170~ in the program)
JAKACHAN

silmarilen wrote:

i dont double tap, but its not really impressive anyway as i can only stream about 180-185 for not too long ingame still. (compared to 170~ in the program)
Didn't realize since you hard recorded a double tap try. My bad.
silmarilen
yeah that was to see how fast i can tap, not how fast i fcan stream:P
Pizzicato

ragelewa wrote:

- Pizzicato - wrote:

I can't even pass 150, I have to use magic and secret spells to stream faster and even those cap at 200

stop whining
not whining. im just surprised that some ppl that is not cookiezi can hit even 400+ bpm D:
silmarilen
nobody can do 500+ BPM, and cookiezi isnt even the fastest player.
Valentiino
OK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS ÜBER STREAM SPEEDS; WHY HAVENT YOU ALREADY FCD MAD MACHINE OR CHIPSCAPE?!
benguin
Not too bad...
Right Hand: 219
Left Hand: 216
Two Hands: slower than one handed lol

I have zero stamina and not much control either, so this doesn't mean much when it comes to osu. :/
thelewa

Valentiino wrote:

OK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS ÜBER STREAM SPEEDS; WHY HAVENT YOU ALREADY FCD MAD MACHINE OR CHIPSCAPE?!
because apparently they all have bad endurance
Neclory

ragelewa wrote:

Valentiino wrote:

because apparently they all have bad endurance
pretty much this. everyone only do this with 20-60 hits. that's nothing.
thelewa
Also the problem with chipscape is that people apparently can't PRESS AND HOLD at the 1/8 sliders. That's the most commonly used excuse.
benguin
I can't vibrate for very long periods of time, so this is useless for long streams
Teddiursa_old
djjsixpack
Pic just for lul'z sake.

I can do 180-190, not reliably it feels more like mashing. 149 bpm of constant streams is my highest FC.

JAKACHAN

Teddiursa wrote:

http://puu.sh/rEvn

Awesome.

http://puu.sh/rEwN brb crying.
Sigh...
Pizzicato

Teddiursa wrote:

Awesome.
lol AVG

that's a false positive. ESET or avast didnt detect any trojans on my end
Defacer
­
Layne_old_1
~
Maneuver
btw... you can click both keys together and that will be very fast..

can code it so that it it muz alternate between each keys ? xD

Edit: okay, juz read the post in earlier pages, ignore this~
silmarilen
look i can stream 240 bpm!
hinamizawan

z/x left fingers only
Tsukimi Luna
I'm gonna try this tomorrow
Xau_old

my best with left fingers only, am i pro?
Inaba_old_1
<3< i average at around 185-190 bpm, so horribad
208 bpm, if i use both fingers together
Marcin
Y U NO MAKE GUI FOR MOUSE-ONLY TEST STREAM?
MarKKaM
1000 strokes.
420Guy
i'm not a cheater! ;_;

Fleuret
single tapping

double tapping
Noobita
show more